Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? (5145 Views)

PMB Vs GEJ With Queen Elizabeth At CHOGM (Photos) / After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) / Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by jazzydee: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2015
[size=20pt]President Obama Endorses President Jonathan
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY1H6o5d1E

[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size]
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by lebete3000: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2015
jazzydee:
[size=20pt]President Obama Endorses President Jonathan
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY1H6o5d1E

[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size]

Endorses

For your tiny little mind
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by umar1988: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2015
JONAAAA IS A FOOOOOLLLLL
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by yetunsbay(m): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2015
TI1919:
I am voting GEJ because of those reasons you stated let him continue, he can even continue dancing azonto that has been on the inernet for us to see. I never knew that he can dance very well like that but thank God for nairaland.com I get to know GEJ the more.
At least for the first time we have a first lady who never claim she's perfect. Mommy P is my mommy it will be a disaster for me not vote them in. Mommy P no dey form, she no dey copy American I am proud of her as a Nigerian. How many of us can display the flaws of our parent for people to see? It is good to show who you are and do more to improve which is exactly what Mr. President and Mommy P have shown us. They are Nigerians irrespective of their region. We should learn to pray for our leaders since changing from one political platform to anothet does not make you a better person.

Lastly, I would advice you to vote your choice and please don't fight people because they are voting who you don't want.
bro u nid goal & vision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by funarosho(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2015
chaiii I so much like baba Iyabo aka obasanjo e go Don give d man wia he belong or even twist d question . see as bro jona just dey eye d man for him mind he go dey say I go break bottle for D's one head ooo lol
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by lebete3000: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2015
funarosho:
chaiii I so much like baba Iyabo aka obasanjo e go Don give d man wia he belong or even twist d question . see as bro jona just dey eye d man for him mind he go dey say I go break bottle for D's one head ooo lol

Lol...abi oh...otuoke drunkardddd
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by Lanretoye(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2015
TI1919:
I am voting GEJ because of those reasons you stated let him continue, he can even continue dancing azonto that has been on the inernet for us to see. I never knew that he can dance very well like that but thank God for nairaland.com I get to know GEJ the more.
At least for the first time we have a first lady who never claim she's perfect. Mommy P is my mommy it will be a disaster for me not vote them in. Mommy P no dey form, she no dey copy American I am proud of her as a Nigerian. How many of us can display the flaws of our parent for people to see? It is good to show who you are and do more to improve which is exactly what Mr. President and Mommy P have shown us. They are Nigerians irrespective of their region. We should learn to pray for our leaders since changing from one political platform to anothet does not make you a better person.

Lastly, I would advice you to vote your choice and please don't fight people because they are voting who you don't want.

I can see that MUMMY Pea is ur mummy and it will be a disaster for u when they are voted out.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by TI1919(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2015
You should grow up chairman I must not support your choice and my condition is known of your business

Lanretoye:

I can see that MUMMY Pea is ur mummy and it will be a disaster for u when they are voted out.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by TI1919(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2015
grin
yetunsbay:
bro u nid goal & vision

Dreamer
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by ejiro2130(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
lebete3000:

Imagine where a whole Commander-in-Chief said "I was not in Charge"....I just bowed my head in shame..den who is in charge of Nigeria

No wonder they didn't want to give him power during the mystery surrounding Yaradua's health cos they felt a Vegetable is better than him

.if not for sanity in d world we would have been sold to China long time ago!

Most of the ppl shouting GEJ till... .. Are only ppl who are benefiting illegally from him

We all kw dat
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by doctokwus: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
In that 3 or 4 seconds glance,d veil was exposed and u cud d evil in d man.
That glance tells one what evil that man is capable if given d power.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by luvmijeje(f): 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Jonathan is a disgrace. He's still opening that's big mouth to say our girls are in sambisa forest after close to two years. Are the girls still alive? ..... I don't know. Where did Boko Haram that are chase out run to?........ I don't know. Why the sudden success by our military?...... I don't know. Why is he a president because he doesn't know any shit that's happening under him.

He's still irresponsible as usual.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by stonemind(f): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lolzzzz I just dey watch the interview in 3d dey laugh in 4d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by Lanretoye(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
TI1919:
You should grow up chairman I must not support your choice and my condition is known of your business

you are so right anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort / Real Reasons GEJ Sack Andrew Yakubu / Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.