Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why Can't Men Deal With This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Men Deal With This (8007 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / Why Can't Men Have Suitors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Oahray: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
All the guys here justifying cheating by guys have something wrong with their heads.

Girls should stop pretending that cheating is a guy thing. If you aren't caught doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

@op,how is the guy supposed to know that his girl cheated just once? Because she says so? As if she would admit she's cheating until she's caught.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by viczing(m): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
Folksyharry:

d excuse dey tire me too. it's just too lame. it's wrong to have multiple sex partners but to justify it with "men are polygamous in nature is too wrong". I'm not polygamous in nature sha.

That's it man its annoying
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Mandu94: 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
haul:
and she should get a random young guy to clear the bush between her thighs? Or a Love Machine to get her a baby? Stop acting like you don't like dicks ladies,you can be financially independent but can't be dickally independent except you don't want a child so spread your feminism to some noodle brain

Haul, I can't even respond to your comment. Just start from scratch and get a thorough education, your emphasis should be respect foremost. I can't even debate with someone with your primitive and sexist mindset.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by haul: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mandu94:

Haul, I can't even respond to your comment. Just start from scratch and get a thorough education, your emphasis should be respect foremost. I can't even debate with someone with your primitive and sexist mindset.
attack the message not the messenger

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Mandu94: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
haul:
attack the message not the messenger

LOOOL,my friend. You are a victim of society and your personality, far from a gentlemen. Your notion of respect for women has totally diminished.
You are just 1 out of many who think like you. Nothing personal. But when you come on Nairaland, do not make rude comments like that,
just disgusting, no more words…
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by haul: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mandu94:

LOOOL,my friend. You are a victim of society and your personality, far from a gentlemen. Your notion of respect for women has totally diminished.
You are just 1 out of many who think like you. Nothing personal. But when you come on Nairaland, do not make rude comments like that,
just disgusting, no more words…
no problem man, I'm not a gentleman certainly,I don't want to be one tho, and I don't respect ladies that don't respect their-selves.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Mandu94: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Define what you mean by, respect themselves? I would love to know your view.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by skimmy39: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
men cheat for the same reasons women cheat we all cheat cus we are all animals, and no animal is known to be monogamous in nature.
Vickybee:
After reading comments on this thread, I weep for this section. No guy can justify why men cheat with an intelligent comment.
Inasmuch as men cheat, it's not because of having penis or whatever. It's because they want to impress their friends and brag to protect their useless ego.

This is the sole reason while a woman should make too much money on her own and stop depending on any man. Make this world your own and stop buying that crap "it's a man world". grin What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Marriage isn't everything. You can be single and happy; just make money and take care of yourself and trust me, no man would use you as an object. Any man, you'd date will respect you and you respect him equally.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Mandu94: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
skimmy39:
men cheat for the same reasons women cheat we all cheat cus we are all animals, and no animal is known to be monogamous in nature.

ADDING TO THAT HOWEVER- The reasons as to why men (in general) cheat MORE, is much more complex. I would state why women (in general) cheat less but then cheating is bad anyway. Men feel as though the have LESS to lose because SOCIETY and UPBRINGING especially in places like Nigeria, deem women as second class citizens. Society stigmatises women who cheat e.g "slut", "LovePeddler" and 'women need to marry' before they get "old and ugly".

Whereas boys (not proper decent men), if they sleep with as many girls possible it is seen as 'COOL'!!! I believe if boys are brought up in a manner MORE SIMILAR TO THAT OF GIRLS, boys who grow up to be Men, will see cheating as being more grave.

Thankyou
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by baralatie(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Extom:
Your topic is deceiving. I came here thinking you needed opinions, only to get here and see that you're lamenting because you were caught cheating.

N.B: your English is awesome.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by eightsin(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lol. Who ever wants to fuc.k should get it on.. no just gimme STD. That's all.

But I no even know why e dey pain.. can't humans just learn how to share
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Mandu94: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
eightsin:
Lol. Who ever wants to fuc.k should get it on.. no just gimme STD. That's all.

But I no even know why e dey pain.. can't humans just learn how to share

What?, Rewrite please
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by eightsin(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mandu94:

What?, Rewrite please

Nah! You should reread
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Men don't cheat

it's our right to as many partners as we can afford!!! tongue tongue

grin grin

while you are affording other men's partners someone else is there affording and screwing yours too be it gf or wf
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Mandu94: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
eightsin:

Nah! You should reread

I understand, must be hard for you to write properly, remember people should understand. smiley
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by eightsin(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mandu94:

I understand, must be hard for you to write properly, remember people should understand. smiley

If only you understand, you will notice the sarcastic pidgin english used. And if you had some common sense, you will also know I wasn't trying to communicate in queens english.

Olodo forming smart.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Mandu94: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
eightsin:

If only you understand, you will notice the sarcastic pidgin english used. And if you had some common sense, you will also know I wasn't trying to communicate in queens english.

Olodo forming smart.

Im afraid to say if you are implying that Im being pretentious, I cannot help the fact that I don't understand. Yes Im aware it is pidgin.
Don't feel threatened. smiley
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by eightsin(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mandu94:

Im afraid to say if you are implying that Im being pretentious, I cannot help the fact that I don't understand. Yes Im aware it is pidgin.
Don't feel threatened. smiley

My brother, the fact that you don't understand doesn't mean I don't write properly.

Feel threatened You must be a joke.
Bye sir... I'm not gonna dignify your post no more.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by haul: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mandu94:

Define what you mean by, respect themselves? I would love to know your view.
well,ladies that feels they can tongue-lash a guy,they can be so stupid to feel they are on par with men(this has nothing todo with africanisim mind you ). I don't just like it when lady feel they can also extort guys and go free(you can't eat your cake and have it). Obviously this are my opinions and yours are welcome but still won't change my insensitive or emotional blankness towards the female.I'm no misogynist tho.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Mandu94: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
haul:
well,ladies that feels they can tongue-lash a guy,they can be so stupid to feel they are on par with men(this has nothing todo with africanisim mind you ). I don't just like it when lady feel they can also extort guys and go free(you can't eat your cake and have it). Obviously this are my opinions and yours are welcome but still won't change my insensitive or emotional blankness towards the female.I'm no misogynist tho.

Is that all, women are not equal to men. They are different and gender is one form of difference. Individuality is key.

However Women and Men should be treated equally, in all aspects of society.

I hate when people use ridiculous phrases to avoid explaining themselves,you can't eat your cake and have it'.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Mandu94: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Women are not treated with respect especially in cultures such as Nigeria. Look at Chimamanda Ngozi adichie on Youtube.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Mandu94: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
eightsin:

My brother, the fact that you don't understand doesn't mean I don't write properly.

Feel threatened You must be a joke.
Bye sir... I'm not gonna dignify your post no more.

What makes you think Im your brother. I am a girl.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by eightsin(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mandu94:

What makes you think Im your brother. I am a girl.

Lol. My bad! But I'd advice u start behaving like a lady that is if truly you are.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Mandu94: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
eightsin:

Lol. My bad! But I'd advice u start behaving like a lady that is if truly you are.

Haha I think you can't comprehend that a girl can stand up for herself.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by eightsin(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mandu94:

Haha I think you can't comprehend that a girl can stand up for herself.

Seriously, you need to be checked. There has to be something wrong somewhere. You just opened an account here and all you've been doing is antagonize and look for trouble. I think you are a guy seeking unnecessary attention .
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Mandu94: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
eightsin:

Seriously, you need to be checked. There has to be something wrong somewhere. You just opened an account here and all you've been doing is antagonize and look for trouble. I think you are a guy seeking unnecessary attention .

LOOL, is all Im going to say. Because you must be a retarded teen, not even an adult.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Lisaflex(f): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
I strongly dislike men who fnk/bliv dey wer made 2 cheat(out of their control) or those who bliv it is not a big deal cos dey r men angry

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by haul: 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mandu94:

Is that all, women are not equal to men. They are different and gender is one form of difference. Individuality is key.

However Women and Men should be treated equally, in all aspects of society.

I hate when people use ridiculous phrases to avoid explaining themselves,you can't eat your cake and have it'.

don't hate the phrase,accept such phrase are true
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Mandu94: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
haul:
don't hate the phrase,accept such phrase are true

Lol is that an argument. You have no comeback. No valid reasoning.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by haul: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mandu94:

Lol is that an argument. You have no comeback. No valid reasoning.
young man,don't misuse words with me okay? Understand your words well before posting gobbledygooks! Wtf! You act like you can't be corrected! Like you know it all! What do you know is called valid reasoning before you impugn my claims? Nonsense.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Mandu94: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
LOOOOL, Im a young female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Facts About Women (in Pictures) / So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? / Model Goes Completely Nude In New Photoshoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.