Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER (38360 Views)

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / Jonathan Projected To Win... Analytical Facts... Must Read / We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by dustydee: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
What is wrong with Nairaland these days? It seems the moderators don't read the stories before rushing it to the front page. A similar thing happened yesterday with the dollar-naira parity lie. Seun, you have you up your game. If you choose to pass off a PDP advert as PDP advert, fine but don't attribute it to the guardian newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by slymichael(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
By d power confer on me as d president of nairalanders, I hereby declare Gej as d winner of dis election.. P..d..p... Farrrrrwaaaa grin cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by efilefun(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
hiredkiller:
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
Your whole generations would die of high bp for wishing someone else that... Tout
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by TheOtherview: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Actually, that was not the Guardian's poll...that was a paid advert by MoveOn Nigeria.(facebook page here). It appeared on the front pages of many papers...including Leadership Newspapers.

Question is; why has this advertorial been credited to the Guardian Newpaper rather than TAN-addled MoveOnNigeria?

Is it fair to assume that both @OP and the mod who moved this one to the frontpage, are a tad disingenuous?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by anonimi: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC sympathisers make una handkerchiefs while stock lasts oh grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2036067_1ppe_jpeg35889f3a8b69f61c2f67d9bdb4c37d12
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by mightycrown1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=18pt] FROM MEN OF GOD TO MEDIA HOUSES
MONKEY ANALYSIS TODAY, BABOON ANALYSIS TOMORROW
WAIT O, CHE BI ONE MAN OF GOD SAID THERE IS NO GOING TO BE ELECTION UNTIL HE SAY OTHERWISE; IT LOOK LIKE THE PROPHECY/PREDICTION IS NOT GOING TO COME TO PASS O. ABI HE DON SAY OTHERWISE NI. ANYWAY SATURDAY STILL FAR SHA DON MIND ME [/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by lungtruth(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
More tears for apc 29, GEJ we know. Carry go "ukara udot"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by adeA1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Y cudnt u bring to d core d statistical analysis of hw it goin to hapn!!! We ve d same from d previous papers.

Anyway we nid this kind tinx ds days sha to keep PDPites mind off of riggin...
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by datguru: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
dunkem21:
..And the online polls and predictions suddenly swing in GEJ's favourgrin

..And when the Lord turned the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream cheesy

..And by this time tomorrow, the figure will double! grin ..for the Lord will fight the battle and you will hold your peace .

Go, and the Lord will go before you ..

..Goodluck!

That online poll own fear me my brother, I saw. GEJ post yesterday with 600 likes.

Goodluck to you my brother
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by emmykk(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=18pt] GOODLUCK NEEDS THESE FALSE HOPE TO GO TO THE POLL.
GOOD FOR US NIGERIANS AND THE OPPOSITION.
IF WE MAKE eBELLE FEAR, HE WILL NOT ALLOW THE POLL TO BE FREE AND FAIR.
WITH THIS GREAT BUT FALSE HOPE THAT HIS DOLLAR AND NAIRA RAIN IS WORKING,
I BELIEVE THE POLL WILLL BE FREE AND FAIR.
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

APC consoling self

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by GJames(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
IM_PO_SSI_BLE
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by genevieve12(f): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=MrIncrediible post=31947291]That map is very amusing. Unfortunately Jonathan is empty upstairs so it's possible he would believe those statistics.[/quote
I usually do not believe propagandas,but after watching the nigerian youth professionals on TV I said to myself jonathan is working,the major problem he has are d state governments.I saw youths over 3000 of them and I was motivated,its not enough to build structures but train those who wud impact knowledge,its not enough to give 7500 as salaries per month but train ,issue out n give grants to start up something reasonable.I won an idea contest from a lagos state sponsored competition recently and the were like I won d a loan of hundred thousand naira,to pay 5k per month while the idea embedded in d biz was worth more than10m I told them to go to hell and thus applied for youwin,after fashola wud say he empowered youths,what wud a graduate like me use his chicken change loan for after all my biz is worth more,abeg I want a govt dat has d youths at heart
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Alphonsocapone(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:
APC started it all with their useless projections that holds no water. I dont believe this either but am certain of a GEJ victory.

He said he will stabilize crude oil prices
He said he will equalize $1 to 1naira
He said APC is all progressive confidence
He said INEC is Independent Nigerian electoral commission
He said Muslims should vote only muslims
He avoided a national debate for a role he desires
He refused to provide his certificate
He promised to soak dog and baboons in blood
He is committed to the spread of sharia in a secular state like Nigeria
He said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north

Who in his right senses will wish this kind of human preside over him?

I am yet to see a smart Buhari supporter.
absolute balderdash
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by rusher14: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
dustydee:
What is wrong with Nairaland these days? It seems the moderators don't read the stories before rushing it to the front page. A similar thing happened yesterday with the dollar-naira parity lie. Seun, you have you up your game. If you choose to pass off a PDP advert as PDP advert, fine but don't attribute it to the guardian newspaper.

It's deliberate.

One cannot dissociate nairaland from the propaganda arm of the ruling party.
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Safari29: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
hahahahahahhaahahahahhahhhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i cant stop laffiiiiiiiing

why is he not giving the whole 36 states self. Jonadafffft will win North South East West of Nigeria because we dont have brain in Nigeria abi

Awon Olofo
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by kolmart: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
Thats a tall dream for PDP do they think because they have doled out dollars to the obas, emirs and igwes that will make them win 26 states? the life mistake they made is that the masses that will go out and vote didnt achieve anything from PDP government except sufferness and intimidation, we need changes, we need GMB and if Buhari failed by 2019 he will also go very simple we have so many brilliant people in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by timunstopable: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lol good luck will win in southwest apart from osun laffing in Spanish

goodluck will win in borno even after he abandoned them for years (anyhh nigerian press not on ground in NE they rely on Afp, cnn)

make una dey deceive una self

cant wait fot Saturday to come make we speak7l with our votes and shame this pple

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
An advertorial by a GEJ support group MOVE ON NIGERIA cannot be seen as an objective anaylsis

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Pedagogue: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ore mi SEUN OSEWA,

Be careful. Don't allow ANY TEMPORARY 'GAIN' to tarnish NL's image.

The topic of this thread "Jonathan projected to win 26 states- GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER" is very MISLEADING.

1.The said report is an ADVERTISEMENT by a GEJ campaign group and it is on the front page of about 6 newspapers today. [b]So, It is not an Editorial by the Guardian.

2.PUNCH and VANGUARD's predictions on Sunday and Monday were Editorials; i.e. reports compiled by the Newspapers.

3. The integrity of NL must be protected. Please edit the title of this thread to "Jonathan projected to win 26 states- ADVERT".

GEJ/PDP are expectedly desperate. Seeing that all the polls conducted so far favour Buhari, they had no choice but to spend their ill gotten wealth to paste their fictitious advert on the front pages of all the major newspapers in the country.

This election has already been won and lost.
SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Safari29: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
slymichael:
By d power confer on me as d president of nairalanders, I hereby declare Gej as d winner of dis election.. P..d..p... Farrrrrwaaaa grin cool shocked

PDP dont use power anymore bro. APC has forced them to use CHANGE also. if you dont believe me check the pix below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Coolcash1: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
WHY IS THE OP LYING. IT WASN'T GUARDIAN'S POLL BUT A SPONSORED ONE BY MOVE ON NIGERIA.

THIS IS ANOTHER REASON WHY JONATHAN WILL FAIL IN THIS ELECTION COMING ON SATURDAY TOO MANY SYCOPHANTS WHO HAVE COLLECTED MILLIONS OF DOLLAR AND KEEP DECEIVING HIM ABOUT PEOPLE'S CHOICE

GMB ALL THE WAY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by sammyj: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bros you bad die, PDP propaganda busted again. KAI GEJ and SAI BUHARI cheesy
RockMaxi:
I wanted to shout foul before then I remembered that Reuben Abati was once the articulate editor of The Guardian newspaper. angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by sammyj: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
grin grin grin Dia is god ooooo !!! grin grin grin
Safari29:

PDP dont use power anymore bro. APC has forced them to use CHANGE also. if you dont believe me check the pix below
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Boyooosa(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
crownprince102:
26 state?........ Bunch of Josephs
Joseph's dream came to pass now! Martin Luther also dreamt dat US will present an American Black President and itcame to pass, Obama dreamt too, to become American President and it came to pass for eight years... so GEJ is one of the great minds that sees tomorrow na! Luck is Hard work plus opportunity, so it doesnt come to lazy mind full of vengeance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by tinsel: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is not an opinion poll but a sponsored advert.
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by synergycom19: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
A big No,GEJ with massive popularity in 2011,couldn't win kaduna state,25% in Bauchi,and GMB got 25% in all states in the North. GEJ has lost most of the political capital he got in 2011
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:
APC started it all with their useless projections that holds no water. I dont believe this either but am certain of a GEJ victory.

He said he will stabilize crude oil prices
He said he will equalize $1 to 1naira
He said APC is all progressive confidence
He said INEC is Independent Nigerian electoral commission
He said Muslims should vote only muslims
He avoided a national debate for a role he desires
He refused to provide his certificate
He promised to soak dog and baboons in blood
He is committed to the spread of sharia in a secular state like Nigeria
He said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north

Who in his right senses will wish this kind of human preside over him?

I am yet to see a smart Buhari supporter.
Cluelessness is in ur blood. So gej is better right? commonsense is indeed rare. Gej dat was using script in a debate is smart right? Oponu oshi
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by abacusCm(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
not in 26 states but 37 states...just 4 days to go we shall see

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by kolmart: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
What i observed most on some of the commentators of Nairaland is that some have accepted poverty as their destiny so they stand to glue with clueless government because they have the thought that they cant make it again in their life
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by brainchild78(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
crownprince102:
26 state?........ Bunch of Josephs
Dont forget Joseph's dream manifested into a reality. just saying.
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by tbaba1234: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove.

Topic misleading, poll was not carried out by Guardian Newspapers, It was a paid advertorial.

Kindly change the topic to reflect that

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by CaptainAmerica1: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari / Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out / Soldiers Invade Homes In Akuku Toru In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.