Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER (38361 Views)

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / Jonathan Projected To Win... Analytical Facts... Must Read / We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Clueless ptojection, even Buhari had no structure in 2011 gej didnt win 26 states let alone now. Gej is doomed 2 lose by God's grace.
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Zuria(f): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
hiredkiller:

Will you marry me?

Looking for who to kill? tongue
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by forkadict(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
ROTFLMFAO.

TANoids, and GET e-rats are the DAFTEST set of humans on planet earth. Let me ask yall if yall truly believe that GEJ will win this election. If your answer is yes, then you need an urgent psychiatric evaluation coupled with an IQ test. That aside, you may consider the following:
1. Buhari single handedly, without any party structure pulled 35 percent of the poll in 2011. Now with the merger of his party with ACN to produce APC and with the massive party structure in place, you guys think PDP stands a chance?

2. Take into cognizance majority of Nigerians' disappointment in the confused and shoddy handling of the Boko Haram saga.

3. GEJ had Lagos in 2011. Lagos has now been ceded to Buhari.

4. PVC card reader and other anti rigging measures put in place by INEC will drastically check rigging this time by PDP which was what enhanced PDP's chances in 2011.

And many more points obvious to even the blind, the deaf and the mentally retarded but which are not so obvious to the saTANists on here.

With all said, let us meet at the polls this Saturday.

***Fork Adict caresses his PVC and smiles***

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by tinsel: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
All these things you guys are doing on Nairaland and any other online outlet will not reflect in Saturday's election. It has no meaning. The majority of the voters in rural areas don't have access to all these online news.
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by williaam(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think- Adolf Hitler
How i wish Nigerians can wise up and focus on the better good of all of us. Vote wisely whether GEJ or GMB win, Naija go still survive
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by brainchild78(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
timunstopable:
Lol good luck will win in southwest apart from osun laffing in Spanish

goodluck will win in borno even after he abandoned them for years (anyhh nigerian press not on ground in NE they rely on Afp, cnn)

make una dey deceive una self

cant wait fot Saturday to come make we speak7l with our votes and shame this pple

don't. commit suicide if he wins all of these areas you have mentioned. change is coming but not d kind apc fanatics shout for. the drama will come to a close next week Tuesday. stay calm n observe. ;-)
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Eluwilussit(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
chukwudi44:
Enough of all this online propagandas,let's go to the polls. zi can't wait to see the illiterate General cry again

Bad guy. Take am easy on grandpa na! Him grandchildren need him. Yeye old buffoon wey no gree make youths enjoy their country.
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by forkadict(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
williaam:
How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think- Adolf Hitler
How i wish Nigerians can wise up and focus on the better good of all of us. Vote wisely whether GEJ or GMB win, Naija go still survive

Bros no just believe say Naija go survive another 4 years under GEJ o.

Na serious bankruptcy be data men. The id.iot that could improve the lot of the common man when oil was selling at over a hundred dollars per barrel. Is he the one to perform magic now with oil hovering around fifty dollars per barrel?? Naaah.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Hero10001: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
dunkem21:
..And the online polls and predictions suddenly swing in GEJ's favourgrin

..And when the Lord turned the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream cheesy

..And by this time tomorrow, the figure will double! grin ..for the Lord will fight the battle and you will hold your peace .

Go, and the Lord will go before you ..

..Goodluck!
Barcanister!! abeg Two Orijin for this guy..
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by honeric01(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Did PDP win 26 states when they contested against a 6 months old CPC?

common sense is not even common to even the educated.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by forkadict(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
timunstopable:
Lol good luck will win in southwest apart from osun laffing in Spanish

goodluck will win in borno even after he abandoned them for years (anyhh nigerian press not on ground in NE they rely on Afp, cnn)

make una dey deceive una self

cant wait fot Saturday to come make we speak7l with our votes and shame this pple

Okay this the height of idi.ocy and stupi.dity which is a very toxic mix.

Listen up, Buhari has NEVER lost in Borno against anybody since he's been contesting. You think he will start now? LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Hero10001: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
forkadict:

Bros no just believe say Naija go survive another 4 years under GEJ o.

Na serious bankruptcy be data men. The id.iot that could improve the lot of the common man when oil was selling at over a hundred dollars per barrel. Is he the one to perform magic now with oil hovering around fifty dollars per barrel?? Naaah.
Nigga, Buhari and jona be like Lion and Death, tis better we choose death jeje cos if lion kgbege you, death self go cry for you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by heywhytech1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Only cluesless persons ike uncle Jona can believe this stupid projection.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by timunstopable: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
forkadict:

Okay this the height of idi.ocy and stupi.dity which is a very toxic mix.

Listen up, Buhari has NEVER lost in Borno against anybody since he's been contesting. You think he will start now? LMAO

oga calm down with the fouls word

we are saying the same thing

Didnt u notice the sacarsm in my msg

election no b war weda we be apc or pdp

for the record am voting for change

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Gamesmart: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:
APC started it all with their useless projections that holds no water. I dont believe this either but am certain of a GEJ victory.

He said he will stabilize crude oil prices
He said he will equalize $1 to 1naira
He said APC is all progressive confidence
He said INEC is Independent Nigerian electoral commission
He said Muslims should vote only muslims
He avoided a national debate for a role he desires
He refused to provide his certificate
He promised to soak dog and baboons in blood
He is committed to the spread of sharia in a secular state like Nigeria
He said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north

Who in his right senses will wish this kind of human preside over him?

I am yet to see a smart Buhari supporter.

And you think you are smart considering you support GEJ?

https://www.nairaland.com/2132488/dumb-criminal-actions-gej
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by powellGO: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ till 2019... Buhari and his APC team shuld get ready for the defeat...
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by REAL64: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=18pt] GOODLUCK NEEDS THESE FALSE HOPE TO GO TO THE POLL.
GOOD FOR US NIGERIANS AND THE OPPOSITION.
IF WE MAKE eBELLE FEAR, HE WILL NOT ALLOW THE POLL TO BE FREE AND FAIR.
WITH THIS GREAT BUT FALSE HOPE THAT HIS DOLLAR AND NAIRA RAIN IS WORKING,
I BELIEVE THE POLL WILLL BE FREE AND FAIR.
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Gamesmart: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
powellGO:
GEJ till 2019... Buhari and his APC team shuld get ready for the defeat...

Another new profile registered by the same paid useless and jobless online warriors. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Jarus(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin

Joke of the century.

Imagine giving Kano to Jonathan?

Even if Jonathan is INEC Chair and Patience Kano REC, Jonathan won't get 30% in Kano.

Joke taken too far.

Anyway unlike others by Punch and Vanguard, this was a paid advert by a Jonathan group called MoveNigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Jarus(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
honeric01:
Did PDP win 26 states when they contested against a 6 months old CPC?

common sense is not even common to even the educated.

cheesy grin

I have been rolling on the floor cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
hiredkiller:
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

i pray ur parents die of HBP before 28 March 2015. At least living GMB is better that ur parents dead or alive.
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by forkadict(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hero10001:

Nigga, Buhari and jona be like Lion and Death, tis better we choose death jeje cos if lion kgbege you, death self go cry for you.

You see, this is what I have been saying all along. TANoids are generally dafft.

It is better you choose death. You don't think you stand a chance of survival against the lion even if it is 0.01 percent? But with death, you stand zero chance. Zero as in NIL, NADA. So which is better id.iot?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Conclussion: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:
APC started it all with their useless projections that holds no water. I dont believe this either but am certain of a GEJ victory.

He said he will stabilize crude oil prices
He said he will equalize $1 to 1naira
He said APC is all progressive confidence
He said INEC is Independent Nigerian electoral commission
He said Muslims should vote only muslims
He avoided a national debate for a role he desires
He refused to provide his certificate
He promised to soak dog and baboons in blood
He is committed to the spread of sharia in a secular state like Nigeria
He said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north

Who in his right senses will wish this kind of human preside over him?

I am yet to see a smart Buhari supporter.
....guy u better wake up frm your slumb,I can't imagine sumone should go and vote for a bloody thief and a clueless man that can not do his job perfectly, mr jona and pdp has told us they can't do more than dis..sai baba ..sai BUHARI till u go learn lesson.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by maestroferddi: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
rusher14:

Trying to be intelligent by half.

One cannot pull out results from one's ass and project it as a scientific exercise.

The use of polls are legitimate for predicting the outcome of any event as long as they follow a transparent scientific format.

Going to the toilet to download poll results do not appear scientific to me.
Read the crap you wrote again and tell me whether it makes sense.
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by ngoziiwenofu1: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ will win in all the states in Nigeria.

We have entered a critical week in Nigeria's political History.
The world is watching with interest as we go to the polls on Saturday.
This great Nation, sure deserves change. Change of attitude, lifestyle, thinking, etc. Not the change that will depend on one man but the change where everyone will take responsibility towards building a better country.

Some people have tried to convince me to vote for their candidate because they believe he will bring "change"
They say:
On certificate; ...just vote for him even if he presents "NEPA" bill
On public debate; ...just vote even if he shuns every opportunity to explain how he will bring change.
On Religion; ...just vote for him even if he doesn't condemn Islamic extremism
On Recycling old rulers... Just vote for him,he has changed
On Corruption...Just vote even if he's surrounded and funded by corrupt people, he would change them.
On ability to lead a modern Nigeria...they say just vote for him, we have a good team that will teach him.

I asked,why this blind faith? They said, "because the man who is in-charge now has failed, let's experiment with General....he's too old to be corrupt."
I asked,what if the experiment fails? They said, then we will change him in 4yrs time...hmmmm.

I want a better life for my family and country but I'm grateful for the progress so far made. I'm not ready to throw away what I have and follow the promises of Nigerian politicians.

President Jonathan may not have accomplished all he set to do but no one can deny the fact that his gentle nature and leadership has given us the freedom we never had. Freedom is the core essence of democracy. For the first time in our history even idiots can insult the President and sleep without worry.

On Saturday 28th March, exercise your freedom and vote who you like. I'll vote for GEJ. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria,God bless and keep us all,Amen. #VoteNotFight#Peace.
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by honeric01(m): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Jarus:

cheesy grin

I have been rolling on the floor cheesy grin

I feel more embarrassed for my fellow Nigerians each time I read some articles and comments online and offline.

Does Nigerian election steal away most of the people's ability to think properly and normal?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by unite4real: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
THIS IS OBVIOUSLY 2011 ELECTION MAP
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by socialmediaman: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
doctokwus:

Don't mind d robots.These people don't even know the extent of d anger out there in d streets against GEJ.The results this Saturday thanks to d card reader and pvc wud serve as a wakeup call that Nigerians wud never again allow a man of GEJ's incompetence and pedigree to ever rule us again.Just 4days to go and these dishonest groups wud all b exposed for what they are.

Spot on
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Tradesrunner(m): 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
maestroferddi:
APC supporters on Nairaland where are you now?

*High Blood Pressure things loading...*
Oga GEJ needs this false hope to reduce hs high blood pressure APC has given him.
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by forkadict(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Jarus:
cheesy grin cheesy grin

Joke of the century.

Imagine giving Kano to Jonathan?

Even if Jonathan is INEC Chair and Patience Kano REC, Jonathan won't get 30% in Kano.

Joke taken too far.

Anyway unlike others by Punch and Vanguard, this was a paid advert by a Jonathan group called MoveNigeria.

And Kwara as well. LMFAO.

If Saraki floats a goat as the presidential candidate in Kwara, that goat will defeat Jonathan in Kwara.

Saraki dishes Kwara state to whomever he so pleases. And in this case, it ain't Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by rusher14: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
maestroferddi:
Read the crap you wrote again and tell me whether it makes sense.
Come on now, don't be like that. grin grin
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by williaam(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
How do people forget, did jona give us freedom; no. The constitution gave us freedom. So i think we should get our facts right; before we start writing. Obj and Yar Adua govt were insult on daily basis and no one died

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) / Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari / Soldiers Invade Homes In Akuku Toru In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.