Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me (62623 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by danielmichael(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Assignment

Simple
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
chisco82:

I was about to say this untill i read ur coment.
You still remains if not the best one of the best poster among the ladies.
Always on point,
Always read b/w the lines.
God bless you intellect.

hahaha
Thanks much.
The woman may not have evil intentions o, but I am all for doing things I am comfortable with.

I advise people to do same.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Melahou(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
she wants to know if you are still "intact"...what are you afraid of...is she not a woman like you... grin grin grin
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by uzhi(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
My dear, simply bath with her provided u dont have any mark on ur tummy or abdomen. Don't report ur mother inlaw to ur would-be husband base on dis. It's possible ur man doesn't know about it. At least if it is ur mum, u will gladly bath with her.
Not all in-laws are bad.
quote author=babyosisi post=31953263]

This is a mild taste of what you will experience if you end up marrying her son
It is up to you what you do with this revelation.
Tell the son how uncomfortable you are about this and that he should warn his mother to desist from that crude behavior[/quote]
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by netmillionaires(m): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
babyosisi:

This is a mild taste of what you will experience if you end up marrying her son
It is up to you what you do with this revelation.
Tell the son how uncomfortable you are about this and that he should warn his mother to desist from that crude behavior
Haaaa! u wan scatter relation abi. Imagine son walking to mama saying,'Mama my wife say bla bla blah'. The next day mama go counter the wife and say,'How dare u report me to my son'. Before u know it, the wife go become a witch and that's d end of the relationship.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by IYANGBALI: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
dancok:
I doubt the authenticity of this story.
the story is true,I know the mother in-law,but I don't know this lady,but I will find out and get back to you
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
zeb04:
She is fetish
omo to clean,let me give u my number so that we go relate.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Melahou(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
LadyX:

Would you be OK with your future father in law seeing you naked?

nothing wrong in that
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
netmillionaires:

Haaaa! u wan scatter relation abi. Imagine son walking to mama saying,'Mama my wife say bla bla blah'. The next day mama go counter the wife and say,'How dare u report me to my son'. Before u know it, the wife go become a witch and that's d end of the relationship.

They are not married to begin with and his reaction to this should determine if she wants to go ahead with it
Regardless,the son is the best person to pass across such message

9 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by 2kris(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
xynerise:
She wants to know if you have a dikk or what? undecided What kind of MIL be this? grin

Allow her for a day and find out
allow her fire make she press press her nunu
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by IYANGBALI: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dyt:

Mama
grin grin
you are next. Your own go be your father inlaw,o ti rogo ni ye grin

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by darlenese(f): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
OP I think ur MIL is trying to verify her suspicions, she wants to check some areas in ur body, she feels u are a second hand so she wants to check ur niPPles(not breast) if it has been suckled by a baby.
Secondly she wants to check if u hv a tummy Pouch(no matter hw flat ur tummy is, if u've had a baby there's gonna be a little sign below ur abdomen) men don't knw this.
Thirdly she wants to check if u hv an incision on ur body as a result of charm or body Protection. Cos she thinks u're diabolical.
Lastly she want to knw if u hv done a major or minor operation that can hinder ur chances of getting pregnant.
Finally... ur MIL is a bad Woman, try and do ur own investigation before saying "I do"
When u marry a man, u also marry his family!
Use ur tongue to count ur teeth.
All the best...

7 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by IYANGBALI: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
outstandingsyll:
Clara gave out my number to people without my permission. 08055857539, +2348162199446 ......have fun. angry grin cheesy
the nos are not going o,I called you to toast you grin
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
the story is true,I know the mother in-law,but I don't know this lady,but I will find out and get back to you
ah! iyangbali how u know the mother in law but not the lady,big brother is watching u.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Atk1nson(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
bukatyne:
@OP:

It depends on If you are desperate or not.

Or your MIL to be inspects you and your father inspects yourguy.

I don't understand Some MILs sha.

If you think no woman is Good enough for your son, please marry him yourself.

All these irritating stories undecided
when u become a MIL urself u will understand better. Her method is quite crude, but I think it's with the best of intention for her son. She doesn't want a lady who has a 'past' (be it abortions, children or 'wasteful living') to marry her son.
However, there are more modern n coded ways to achieve such tins

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by IYANGBALI: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
dancok:
ah! iyangbali how u know the mother in law but not the lady,big brother is watching u.
tongue
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Godssent: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Immaangel:
Please help me. I went to visit my fiance at his village because there was a family occasion going on. I came two days before the occasion and stayed 3 days after the occasion.

Each time I want to take my bath, my would be mother-in-law will carry her bucket and want us to bath together. I've been avoiding her but it is getting out of hand.

What does she want to see? What is her motive? Please I need solutions to this problem.

@Op, your topic made me to log in again after I have logged out, hmm I think the best thing is for you to look for excuse and go back to your station before evil covenant will take place there, sometimes in-laws does some dangerious spiritual things Unconsciously, thinking they want to favor their own son or daughter. this is Africa, marriage is a very long journey. shine your eyes.

Some mother-inlaws love their son so much than you expect, and they go extra mile when their son want to get married,
some of them that cries on thier son's wedding day not just because of the joy of the celebration of thier son's wedding but for----------------------------------------- see you tomorrow dear. Let me not talk much. TRY TO CARRY GOD ALONG IN MARRIGAE, AND LOOK WELL BEFORE YOU LEAP. THERE ARE SOMANY MARRIED BUT LONELY OUT THERE, COURTECY OF INLAWS NEGATIVE CONTRIBUTION.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by netmillionaires(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
LadyX:

grin
Why do I find it hard to believebelieve you? tongue
on a serious note there is nothing man need to hide from another man unless he is impotent. The only thing that will make me run is if he tried any gay stuff or tried been fetish... No b all we men dey bath together for NYSC camp?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by fzero: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dyt:
Orisirisi
cheesy grin
my dear, nothing we no go hear cheesy cheesy
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by alobam1: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Too crazy the type of things mother in laws put their daughters in laws into..As for me.I would never never accept that from my mum..lailai.Why would I?For wetin?My wife to be has a right to her privacy..btw I checked out the OPs picture..she looks well brought up and matured..so why the doubt?Some people sha..

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by bryton2shot(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
dis mother-in-law sha...her own no gud ooo...u sure say u no b tomboy..coz she dey follow u by all means
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by dre11(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Just here to read comments

Such things don't happens in my villa
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by victorbasse(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
breadplanets:
grin wehehehehehehe sorry i had to laugh. I can imagine. Wahahahahaha.....
....what iis so fuunny...
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by tunjiafolayanka(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Perhaps she want to check the position of some certain features in your body such as the nature or position of d breast
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by ChrizChada: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
I smell witchcraft. Vote GMB to end smtin like diz
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by femi4: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Immaangel:
Please help me. I went to visit my fiance at his village because there was a family occasion going on. I came two days before the occasion and stayed 3 days after the occasion.

Each time I want to take my bath, my would be mother-in-law will carry her bucket and want us to bath together. I've been avoiding her but it is getting out of hand.

What does she want to see? What is her motive? Please I need solutions to this problem.
Her motives?
Awon Iya fe mu eje.

Iya ma fe mu eje oooo!
Iya ma fe mu eje!!
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by MadCow1: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
3rd world problems..

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tell ur fiance about it and politely tell him to tell his mum to stop that rough play.

May be after bathing with her then ur father inlaw to be will also start demanding to bath with u.

Just tell ur fiance about it and if u find out that he is a part of that primitive set up then flee from such household.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Chibest2000(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
LadyX:

Would you be OK with your future father in law seeing you naked?
Hmm! I can't imagine dat happening..
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by watchindelta(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
rubbished my own girl way me dey Bleep again! if something do her body or all her part don loses alignment me no go kn again? my mumsy no fit do dat kind thing self.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by nduchucks: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
My African people sef.

What is the MIL doing in the bathroom with another person? It is unAfrican to expose the unclothedness of an old woman to anyone other than her husband, unless the woman is participating in a protest accompanied by village curses (even this is bushmanism).

The bride-to-be should have simply left the bathroom as a sign of respect without uttering a word. Abi the mother-in-law is a lesbian? nansense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Sex Starved Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.