Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) (46597 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another / Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex / Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
babyosisi:

He is beating her for being barren when he has been in prison for most of the marriage
If a husband leaves me and doesn't return,I am free to move on with my life and find someone else.
The girl was very naive and wasted her youth on this low life

I think this goes beyond her being barren, either he is sniffing the stuff that sent him to prison in the first place , I know most of them must be tasting out of their merchandise or he has been injecting with another mind destroying drug while in prison.

Ladies, please run from anybody that has been in prison for drug offence, murder etc. even if he is your husband, pack your load oh, to avoid story that touch the heart.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
She was in loff lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by deebrain(m): 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
yoruba people won't kill us in this country
Intelligence 0%

Edited.. Igbo people in Lagos behave like lagosians

Even your current intelligence level is unfortunate.

Receive the ability to be intelligent in Jesus name.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Afromalaika(m): 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
Intelligence 0%

Stupidity at its height... Needless to remind you that all the Armed Robbers in Lagos are Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Na serious wa.

Well, she loved the beatings if not she would have left, now she's dead and justice may not even be served.

I don't understand how someone's hubby can be panel beating her for years and she was busy covering for him, she apparently didn't love nor value herself as much as she did him.

This kind women annoy me walai and the beast of a man.... angry
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by ezelous: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
If not that God ordained marriage, it wud v been better if it were based on contract.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by GentleToks(m): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
Intelligence 0%

At least, allowing you and your people to live their country is saving souls of your brothers and sisters from dying in poverty in that landlocked region...

Go to Apo , Karu village and Mpape village in Abuja and see how your brothers and sisters dying in Penury; u ll cry on their behalf.

And guess what, all the brothels in these villages are all filled up with your sisters as prostitutes......

And finally, your Brothers are not left out of this heart trending stories; they are dying like chickens as a result of their encounter with Nigeria police in course of robbery gone wrong overnight. I bet my life on dis, you ll regret coming from that part of d country. If you go to all the police commands in Abuja municipal area in d morning and you don't see abt 6 to 10 bodies of your Igbo brothers on the floor with their dried blood all over them, come back here and call me a liar.

Real story fool.....
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by B69U: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Only the heartless yoruba men sits all day and formulate stories on one blog or another to drive traffic.

My question is, Y is the picture on the article that of your yoruba man that killed his banker yoruba wife?

We all know that Yoruba men are first class heartless!

[/size]
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by stamfoxx: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if we are truly Nigerians. There is so much hate, tribalism, bigotry at an alarming level. I must say that from the comments posted, it signify a people pretending to live in peace and harmony. I wonder what legacy we would leave behind for our children. Let me guess-"Kemi stay away from Eze" because he is igbo. We accuse our leaders for a failed state called Nigeria but in reality, the decay is actually in our minds, thoughts and actions individually. We profess to love God but hate ourselves. Simply ironic. God will judge us all.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
why this man dey behave like buhari?
oh! nah Lagos sef, same people worshipping buhari!?!I see...
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
emusmith:

Don't besmiley
I really can't help being scared, seriously with all that's happening on a daily basis. I know God never forsakes his own anyway. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by kumbalo2014: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
waternogetenemy:
ANOTHER TRIBAL NEWPAPER, SELLING TRIBAL LIES CLEVERLY PACKAGED AND DIRECTED TOWARDS IGBO WOMEN, THEIR TARGET.

YORUBAS WOMEN IS NOT ENOUGH 4 YORUBA MEN.

NOBODY IN NIGERIA KILLS, ABUSE AND BEATS THEIR WIFE MORE THAN YORUBA MEN. YORUBA WOMEN ARE THE MOST ABUSED WOMEN IN NIGERIA TODAY. FACT!

KEEP TELLING URSELF IGBO WILL GIVE U THEIR DAUGHTERS TO U, UNTIL THEY REACH THE DOOR, KNOCK AND ARE CHASED AWAY.

ANIMALS

kini eleyi n so?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by wuramini(f): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt] What will it profit a man marrying a wife and turn her to an opponent wrestler? undecided [/size]

i wonder oooooh forestation men
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by bamdexfarms(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
hungryboy:
mods ban this mumu abeg

Seconded. Mods pls do d needfull
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
waternogetenemy:
ANOTHER TRIBAL NEWPAPER, SELLING TRIBAL LIES CLEVERLY PACKAGED AND DIRECTED TOWARDS IGBO WOMEN, THEIR TARGET.

YORUBAS WOMEN IS NOT ENOUGH 4 YORUBA MEN.

NOBODY IN NIGERIA KILLS, ABUSE AND BEATS THEIR WIFE MORE THAN YORUBA MEN. YORUBA WOMEN ARE THE MOST ABUSED WOMEN IN NIGERIA TODAY. FACT!

KEEP TELLING URSELF IGBO WILL GIVE U THEIR DAUGHTERS TO U, UNTIL THEY REACH THE DOOR, KNOCK AND ARE CHASED AWAY.

ANIMALS
Your brain is very dull. Eranko Buruku.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by waternogetememy: 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Na serious wa.
Well, she loved the beatings if not she would have left, now she's dead and justice may not even be served.
I don't understand how someone's hubby can be panel beating her for years and she was busy covering for him, she apparently didn't love nor value herself as much as she did him.
This kind women annoy me walai and the beast of a man.... angry

tochimas:

I think this goes beyond her being barren, either he is sniffing the stuff that sent him to prison in the first place , I know most of them must be tasting out of their merchandise or he has been injecting with another mind destroying drug while in prison.
Ladies, please run from anybody that has been in prison for drug offence, murder etc. even if he is your husband, pack your load oh, to avoid story that touch the heart.

[size=18pt]The authenticity of the story is questionable. I can easily set up an online blog and paper and manufacture any story or propaganda that i like.

Always check to see that the source is credible and the story is true, before they make u see ur papa come start to run. [/size]cheesy
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by waternogetememy: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
babyosisi:
Isn't this the same thread that made FP a last week?
The picture attached to the right is that or Arowolo that killed his wife a few years ago
The one on the left may also be a wrong picture

[size=18pt]Exactly. Have u noticed that no day goes by on nairaland that igbos are not tabled on the FP rightly or wrongly to create traffic and character assasination amongst many other yoruba agenda? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by akpananiefiok(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
The man looks like a black monkey
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by waternogetememy: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
B69U:
[size=18pt]Only the heartless yoruba men sits all day and formulate stories on one blog or another to drive traffic.

My question is, Y is the picture on the article that of your yoruba man that killed his banker yoruba wife?

We all know that Yoruba men are first class heartless!

[/size]

Thank u for asking that very clever question.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by sbab(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Na wa 4 all dis una posts for nairaland oo. If u look closely u will see dat d bride isnt d same as d lady in d oda pic plus dats Kolade Arowolo, d guy dat stabbed his wife to death in 2011. Dis 1 sey na Ikechukwu and he put Kolade and his wife's pic. Smh
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by waternogetememy: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
sbab:
Na wa 4 all dis una posts for nairaland oo. If u look closely u will see dat d bride isnt d same as d lady in d oda pic plus dats Kolade Arowolo, d guy dat stabbed his wife to death in 2011. Dis 1 sey na Ikechukwu and he put Kolade and his wife's pic. Smh

[size=18pt]
Ahhhhhh! So u sef, see that thing?[/size] cool
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by clevvermind(m): 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
yoruba...
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by okekwumusa: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Adieu the great lioness, may gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by hustler86(m): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
Omoh mehn, na pestle dem sopos knack 4him head.. Ediat baskart
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by akigbemaru: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Igbo man killed his wife because she was barren.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by knowledgeable: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
onila:
I knew he was from that part of Nigeria lipsrsealed

before I even clicked on the topic

bite me

PRIMITIVE!

Any issue that deals with Igbo women and their men attract the yorubas like honey attracting bees.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by fpeter(f): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
OP your writeup is unnecessarily long with too many grammatical errors. Back to the matter, what is with igbo people and their do or die attitude towards marriage? What sort of family leaves their daughter in an abusive marriage? What family negotiates with an abusive husband? I hope the deceased's family are happy now and would still get the supermarket and 850k the murderer owed their daughter. Igbo people this is 2015,marriage is good but when it becomes abusive please allow your sisters and daughters to return home. I am from Delta and trust me my people would never allow this happen.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by manot: 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
marriage is not a do or die affair if it is not working, take a walk. most people are not happily married but sadly married.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
onila:
I knew he was from that part of Nigeria lipsrsealed

before I even clicked on the topic

bite me

PRIMITIVE!
Has ur tribal marks taken ur wisdom away? it can happen any where abeg. So arowolo is frm d east abi? The lady in question made d biggest mistake of her life. Y did she marry a guy dat never planned 2 live with her? may be d foolish guy had a wife in brazil, because he cudnt have kept him self from 2003 - 2011 without sex. Y re all this bimbos killing themselves in d name of marriage?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmmmmm, nawa oooo...dat man is wild animal...poor her, may her soul rest in peace. .
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by toprealman: 1:39am On Mar 25, 2015
Acekidc4:
This is getting too much dis days!!
Man beat wife to Death, Woman beat husband to Death!! Haba!!

NEXT PLS!!!
PDP beat APC, APC murders PDP.......silly mortals!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by delishpot: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2015
Na wa. wetin Naija dey turn to? See why people Should shine their eyes? she decided to remain in that marriage.
Men and women, abeg divorce is better than death. Do not mind if nairalnders start abusing you for leaving your marriage, they are not walking in your shoes. If you die in that martiage, they will take just 2 mins to type RIP and then...life continues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos / Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest / Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.