Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano (30806 Views)

Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) / What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by zed24: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!gringringrin

Can you see the Foolishness of Mr President!! Wen I made a comment abt dis same Fly over Bridge, some foolish Mofos were bashing me left and Right!!!

Clueless PDPISS and their Idiotic Supporters!!!

We Need CHANGE In this Country!!
Everybody pls stand up for Better CHANGE!!!
its so unfortunate u r a nigerian. U dnt belong to dis race
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Lakeshizu(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mynd44:

You want me to believe a contractor as regards his project which can cause him his job over the public?

*takes another drag of weed*
bros u dey weed too cool cool
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Acekidc4(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
loomer:

Mumu i sti ask again, wetn the management talk?

Na service providers wey de give u free mb I de blame not u at all

You no get talk for Mouth abeg!!
Come back wen you ve sometin Reasonable to tell me!!

In the Meantime, get the Fvck off my face Pls!!
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by bokohalal(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
lawanson44:
GEJ commissioned overhead bridges in Uyo, we didn't hear it had cracks...
He commisioned overhead bridges in Enugu, we didn't hear it had cracks....
He commisioned more of them in the FCT, we didn't hear they heard cracks...
Then now we are hearing that the one in Kano has cracks....

These useless islamic mo.rons think they can deceive us?
I swear, if I were to be GEJ, after these elections which he must win, I will not spend a dime on any federal project in APC states in general particularly these Northern States! My excuse will be that their various governors should use their state IGR and allocations to provide whatever they need.

Useless set of people. I blame Lord Lugard for amalgamating us with these animals.
Those ones were not commissioned for, and days to, presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Djicemob: 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
mimicious:
Som pples comment are shallow! D fact remains dat d amt used for d construction of d bridge is high but why blame jonathan! Is he d constructor?
Exactly,they are making it look as if it was jonathan that laced the plaster on the bridge himself.

BTW why would right thinking people celebrate such death threatening news.Now i believe jonathan's govt is been sabotaged by anti-progress agents,same way they keep vandalizing power plants and gas stations to discredit the govt.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
mimicious:
Som pples comment are shallow! D fact remains dat d amt used for d construction of d bridge is high but why blame jonathan! Is he d constructor?
Don't be stupìd. Is Jonathan not the one that awarded the contract?

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by dre11(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
Transformation agenda wants to reduce the number of eligible voters that's why the rush in shoddy jobsgringrin

Crooks everywhere and looking for gullible people to dupe
#ihavedecided
#myvotetosendPDPaway
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by loomer: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

You no get talk for Mouth abeg!!
Come back wen you ve sometin Reasonable to tell me!!

In the Meantime, get the Fvck off my face Pls!!

Na that thing wey u carry for head u de call face?

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Truckpusher(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
LRNZH:
That flyover was commissioned in a rush to score cheap political.points by GEJ without considering Tue safety implications.

PDP/GEJ would go to any length to benefit from any thing even at the expense of Nigerian lives.

I have Decided To Give Baba A Chance To Change Nigeria
An entire flyover a complete ruse? undecided

Boy, what drug combination are you using now?

Even when the contractors said that they were creating speed breakers you didn't still see that one .How pathetic can you guys become ?

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Anonimi, how market?
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Medley(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
this is were celebration is seen in Nigeria
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by AMvanquish: 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
LogicPower:

OMG! And your moniker is 'sweetguy' ?

The unwarranted and unprovoked bitterness you expressed here against the 'abokiis' makes mockery of your moniker. Hence, 'bitterguy25' would describe you more appropriately.

Don't mind him. Probably an 18 year Old
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by DanielPop(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
It seems the foolish one is you. They are installing speedbreakers muturu!

Acekidc4:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!gringringrin

Can you see the Foolishness of Mr President!! Wen I made a comment abt dis same Fly over Bridge, some foolish Mofos were bashing me left and Right!!!

Clueless PDPISS and their Idiotic Supporters!!!

We Need CHANGE In this Country!!
Everybody pls stand up for Better CHANGE!!!
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by bokohalal(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Medley:
this is were celebration is seen in Nigeria
People are celebrating the outcome of Goodluck Jonathan's scam.
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Acekidc4(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
zed24:
its so unfortunate u r a nigerian. U dnt belong to dis race

You are the unfortunate one here Mister!!
For you ve No sense of Common reasoning.

If I don't Belong to dis Race, den you don't belong to dis world for you are an Alien!!EDIOT!!
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by coolladdy: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
politricks:
When will you have sense

I wonder ooo. Some people are really senseless to know that all these six weeks achievement of PDP is a scam to come in again and finish the country's economy. GEJ slashed down PHCN tariff and applied for loan again. Cant we see the handwriting on the wall that he is living in a fool paradise.
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by seyigiggle: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
did anyone even checked the op previous thread?
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Pennywise(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
You can undermine/neglect corruption to your peril
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Acekidc4(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
loomer:

Na that thing wey u carry for head u de call face?

I can sense Jealousy in your Post!!

I fine pass you abi, Talk Truegringringrin. No allow am Pain you ok!!
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by focus7: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
All Jonathan projects are fake project, the airports transformation gulped billions but they are fast dillapidating, the railway reformation is outdated machines, Doyin Okugbe said Nigeria does not have the money to buy a new train but Jonathan has spent trillions for hate campaign and propaganda, the roads he's building are substandard, the power stations he commissioned can still not provide stable power supply, the agricultural project has become an opportunity for few to have their share of national cake as the fund is not circulating.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Acekidc4(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
DanielPop:
It seems the foolish one is you. They are installing speedbreakers muturu!

I don't seem to understand any of your Gibberish!! Are you typing in Latin or Hindu!! You Be Rat Boy!!!
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by babasanti: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC WE KNOW YOUR LYING BUT CONTINUE
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
LRNZH:
That flyover was commissioned in a rush to score cheap political.points by GEJ without considering Tue safety implications.

PDP/GEJ would go to any length to benefit from any thing even at the expense of Nigerian lives.

I have Decided To Give Baba A Chance To Change Nigeria

GMB come March28 when all well meaning Nigerians will prove to the world how CHANGE has come to Nigeria
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by jimngam(m): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mynd44:

You want me to believe a contractor as regards his project which can cause him his job over the public?

*takes another drag of weed*

Not just any contractor, a Lebanese.......
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by loomer: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

I can sense Jealousy in your Post!!

I fine pass you abi, Talk Truegringringrin. No allow am Pain you ok!!

If u call that thing for ur face fine, den I swear I don't want to be fine
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by macaphan007(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
2.5billion for a 2.4km fly over.....wow!
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by prettyrosiemua(f): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
hatbricker:
Sauce undecided
stew
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Acekidc4(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
loomer:

If u call that thing for ur face fine, den I swear I don't want to be fine

Hahahahagringringrin. You are still Jealous Abi?? No vex ok, no be my fault say I fine ok!!

You Be Rat Boy!!! Go get a life from your UGLY Existence!!!
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by loomer: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

Hahahahagringringrin. You are still Jealous Abi?? No vex ok, no be my fault say I fine ok!!

You Be Rat Boy!!! Go get a life from your UGLY Existence!!!

I just de laugh u, as u de do like pikin wey witch born for thief
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by omenka(m): 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
politricks:
When will you have sense
How do you expect him to when from his siggy, you would understand he doesn't even know how to spell "eternity"?
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
I passed over the bridge few hours ago; only one lane is in use, crowd gathered around the other lane wich was blocked. Wondering what was going on. I think they rushed to commission the bridge.
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Sweetguy25: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Immarshall:

So dumb people like you exist??

Abookii. Mind your business and shine my shoe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / Nigeria Struggles With N30,000, South Africa Increases Minimum Wage To N126,400 / Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.