Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano (30805 Views)

Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) / What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
adeyemi2015:
Onitsha to Owerri express road is another typical example of GEJ poor Road project. One of the Bridges on the Road has damaged and 70% collapsed. So disgusting that the company who did the Road has not be charged to fix it till now!!!
Pls mention the bridge you are talking about.

Op, pls can you show us the picture of this crack bridge?
If you don't you are Lie Muhammad the second.
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Reference(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Is this Political Engineering or Engineering Politics because the two don't mix and when you try.....
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by agabaI23(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
So people are rejoicing that a project meant to make life easier has some challenges?

Will such people expect good things?
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
hmm

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by successhunter: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
steppin:

Your vote won't put him there. He's a goner.
Get a white handkerchief for him instead.

Are you sleepwalking
Your eyes should shine well on Saturday o? Is going to be a shocker.
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Johnayoola(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Currently doin my i.t under Rocad construction company,Truth be told,they dont deserve the contract because they r nt capable enuf,TEC shld ve been given the contract,dy contruct d obj bridge,even when we were stil workin 'fear dy o me o' also applys to road,go n check d new court road that ROCAD did less than 3m0nth u'll b shockd
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by sirscripture: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
GreenApple123:
Jonathan has been a BIG SCAM from the very first day of his resumption. For him to commissioned a bad project IS A BIG SCAM. In the other news, the clueless otuoke man went to commission a yet to be completed power plant just to deceive the gullible Nigerian who are willing to sell their birth right for #5,000.00. Let his mumu e-rat come here to shout GMB killed nwobodo for stealing motorcycle money, and I will tell him to go to a market closer by to steal just a sachet water and come back to tell us his/her ordeal.
We need a very discipline man like Buhari. Enough of Scam

Stella Oduah Scam: No result

Fuel Subsidy scam : No update

Allison Madueke scam : No Report

Immigration Scam : No report yet, the same Minister still live with no charges against him

Police Pension Scam : No one has been arrested yet

And the biggest one, where is our 1.6 trillion naira for Security ? Boko Haram keep killing my dear brothers and sisters.

The lives of all these innocent Nigerians will ask you. I am not here to campaign for anybody but my dear Igbo brothers and sisters, don't let anyone to deceive us. Jonathan is not our brother, below are GEJ Brother:

OPC

MEND

BOKO HARAM

COORUPT POLITICIAN
WITCH AND WIZARD
FAKE PASTORS
FAKE BABALAWO
FAKE IMAM

I need a man with integrity, I mean a man a leader who will implement Chinese law here to fight corruption.

You share the same belief with me on this. Exactly what i have been preaching...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by richidinho(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
LogicPower:

OMG! And your moniker is 'sweetguy' ?

The unwarranted and unprovoked bitterness you expressed here against the 'abokiis' makes mockery of your moniker. Hence, 'bitterguy25' would describe you more appropriately.

I swear u be real Ab0ki
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by arsetalks(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
mimicious:
Som pples comment are shallow! D fact remains dat d amt used for d construction of d bridge is high but why blame jonathan! Is he d constructor?
It your comment that is shallow your highness ma.

If he, GEJ, can pay out N2.5m of tax payers money to a contractor, then he should also ensure the job is done and done properly.

A manager/president is a mirror of his subordinates.
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by shamecurls(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Reverse Transformation

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Dalastd123: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
adeyemi2015:
Onitsha to Owerri express road is another typical example of GEJ poor Road project. One of the Bridges on the Road has damaged and 70% collapsed. So disgusting that the company who did the Road has not be charged to fix it till now!!!
bros assuming I don't ply dat road I may hv believed u. Pple na big lie
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by skykenny: 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!gringringrin

Can you see the Foolishness of Mr President!! Wen I made a comment abt dis same Fly over Bridge, some foolish Mofos were bashing me left and Right!!!

Clueless PDPISS and their Idiotic Supporters!!!

We Need CHANGE In this Country!!
Everybody pls stand up for Better CHANGE!!!
Be careful with your unguided comments to a sitting President. That was a harsh word to use even though we need change.
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dalastd123:
bros assuming I don't ply dat road I may hv believed u. Pple na big lie
You are the one lying man, the bridge is between Okija and Ihiala. It's on the right wing of the express, and there is a diversion to the left wing to avoid accidents.
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Acekidc4(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
skykenny:

Be careful with your unguided comments to a sitting President. That was a harsh word to use.

How e tey concern you Taking Panadol for anoda person Headache!!
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Pls mention the bridge you are talking about.

Op, pls can you show us the picture of this crack bridge?
If you don't you are Lie Muhammad the second.
It's between Okija and Ihiala. It's on the right wing of the express. However there is a diversion to the left wing to avoid accidents
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mynd44:

How about you go over to show otherwise

How about the reporter show the cracks that necessitated the article in the first place?!!

See how many negative responses about GEJ with no actual proof of the so called cracks..
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Tonybills(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
una wey de blame good luck as re you trying yo telling me he is the engineer that built the flyover. y are all this APC rascal pushing blame on good luck in everything that happens. imface Gej till 2019
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by skykenny: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

How e tey concern you Taking Panadol for anoda person Headache!!
because he's my president.
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Acekidc4(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
skykenny:

because he's my president.

No wahala den!! Bye Mister!!

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by IZUKWU(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
adeyemi2015:

You are the one lying man, the bridge is between Okija and Ihiala. It's on the right wing of the express, and there is a diversion to the left wing to avoid accidents.
it was obasanjo that built this road not goodluck
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by abdul4new(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
steppin:

Your vote won't put him there. He's a goner.
Get a white handkerchief for him instead.
One for him and one for your Father
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by steppin: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
abdul4new:

One for him and one for your Father
Eediot! Your father na mumu!
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by SHAAWA: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
phinsure

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by andrew12(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Lies from Abokiis. Abokiis are senseless anyways

NEVER YOU IN YOUR LIFE COME TO NAIRALAND WITH YOUR CLUELESSNESS OF TRIBALISM I AM FROM THE NORTH AND WE AIN'T LIKE DAT
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Others may pass but buhari with his agents should not cross their dirty foots on that bridge......
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Kingspin(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

Can you see the Foolishness of Mr President!! Wen I made a comment abt dis same Fly over Bridge, some foolish Mofos were bashing me left and Right!!!

Go! Ur buhari has no brain.
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Kingspin(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

If our leaders go rob CBN we will vote for them.
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by mfm04622: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
I was about to post pictures for those who don't believe reports without pictures, but i saw others have done that. Imagine the President rushing a project and endangering citizens lives because he wanted to campaign with the bridge? SHAME!!!!
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by JurassicPark: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

Can you just calm down and read through what you wrote in a normal state of mind and think deep like a reasonable human being
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Acekidc4(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
JurassicPark:

Can you just calm down and read through what you wrote in a normal state of mind and think deep like a reasonable human being

Hehehehgrin Think Kwa, No oh!! Nothing to think again!!

Anyway, thank you for your Concern!!
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by JurassicPark: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

Hehehehgrin Think Kwa, No oh!! Nothing to think again!!

Anyway, thank you for your Concern!!

Lol..

I know that comment was for the ((Likes)) grin ..it paid off!
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Acekidc4(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
JurassicPark:

Lol..

I know that comment was for the ((Likes)) grin ..it paid off!

gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow / FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.