Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Which One Do You Believe IN And Why?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Do You Believe IN And Why?? (1752 Views)

Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React / Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? / Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Which One Do You Believe IN And Why?? by xynerise: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Tanks...I love how you explained it
You are welcome
Re: Which One Do You Believe IN And Why?? by ronald4lif(m): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
I am for number one. Life is what we make out of it, not by any supernatural forces or pre-destined fate to us. You become who you want to be, not who someone made you to. Go lay your ass idle and expect wonders happens. By the time it dawn on you that you've been a fool, there will be no time or room to correct your past.

Whatever you want to be life in life, focus and work towards achieving it whilst you have time, or regrets will be all you'll deal with.
Re: Which One Do You Believe IN And Why?? by stan241(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

So whatever happens to you is predestined
there are certain aspects of my life that i know i can't control no matter how much i try..my romantic life is part of that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men And Their Weired Behaviours. / Igbinedion Guys / Picture Of Nairalanders Who Are Crazy About Keeping Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.