Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) (41421 Views)

Usman Bugaje: "Nigeria's Oil Belongs To The North" (2014) / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Beesluv: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Riodiao(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
ACHIVEMENTS OF GEJ'S ADMINISTRATION

NORTH – EAST GEO | POLITICAL ZONE

Taraba State:
SURE – P Project on primary Health Care ( PHC)

Construction of Takum and the Kashimbila Multi – Purpose Dam Project in Yangtu.

Establishment of a new Federal University in Wakari, Taraba

e – wallet system in the distribution of Agricultural Inputs to the farmers and the Dry Season farming projects

Construction of Silos in Taraba State

Construction of Jalingo – Kuna Lau Road (Section II)

Reinstatement of collapsed section of Wakari – Mutum Biyu Road in Taraba State.

Rehabilitation of Wukari – Takum Road, Wukari /Akwana Road.

Ongoing reconstructionof Zing – Yakoko – Monkin Road

Construction of Perishable Cargo Terminal in Jalingo

Ongoing recinstruction of Zing – Yakoko – Monkin road.

Gombe State:
Reinstatement of Collapsed section of Gombe – Potiskum road

Construction of Gombe – By Pass Road

Rehabilitation of Gombe – Numan – Yola Road (Section II)

Establishment of a new Federal University in Kashere, Gombe State

SURE – P projects on Primary Health Care (PHC)

e – Wallet System in the distribution of Agricultural Inputs to the farmers and the Dry Season Farming Projects

Construction of Export Crop Preservation and Conditioning

Establishment and Construction of Special AlmajiriSchool

Provision of improved Cotton Seedlings Free of Charge for farmers

Rehabilitation of Tumu – Pindaiga – Kashere Road

Establishment of a new Teaching Hospital

Bauchi State:
Federal Government spent ₦11Billion on MDG’s Project in Bauchi State as 2013.

SURE – P Projects on Primary Health Centres

e – wallet system in the distribution of the agricultural inputs to farmers and the Dry Season farming Projects – under which incentives were provided for nothing less than 10,000 Dry Season rice farmers in Bauchi State.

Construction/ Rehabilitation of Yashi – Basher – Dengi section in Bauchi and Plateau States and Rehabilitation of Futuk – Yalo Road.

Rehabilitation of Futuk – Yalo Bauchi State

Establishment of Cancers Treatment Centre in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital Bauchi

Adamawa State:

Establishment and Construction of Almajiri school

Provision of improved Cotton Seedlings free of charge for farmers

e – wallet System for the distribution of agricultural inputs to the farmers and Dry Season farming Projects

Rehabilitation and remodelling the Yola Airport

SURE – P Projects on Primary Health Centres

2 x 60 MVA, 132/33KV substation at Mubi, 2 x 60 MVA, 132 / 33 KV Substations at Gulak 132 KV double circuit transmission line, 30 MVA, 132/33 KV mobitra at Mayo Belwa, Adamawa state.

A new NAF Comprehensive Secondary School Yola commissioned.

Partial State of emergency to enhance democratic stability in Adamawa, Yobe and Borno States

Completion of Yola – Numan road in Adamawa

Ongoing 30MVA, 132/33KV Mobitra at Mayo Belwa, Adamawa State. Yola – song – Litle at Gombi – Mubi – Gulak 132kv Double Circuit

Transmission Line. 2 x 60 MVA, 132/33kv *Substations at song, Little Gombi, Mubi and Gulak

Yobe State:

Gashua – Hadejia 132KV double – circuit trasnsmission line, 2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV substation at Gashua and 2 x 132KV Line Bays Extension at

Damaturu and Hadejia Substations. Damaturu – Gashua 132KV double – circuit

Transmission Line and Damaturu 2 x 150 MVA, 330/132KV Substation.

SURE – P Projects on Primary Health Care (PHC)

e – Wallet system in the distribution of Agricultural Inputs to the farmers and the Dry Season farming.

Establishment and construction of Special Almajiri School

Provision of improved cotton Seedlings free of Charge for farmers

Gashua Power Station

Desertification Control Projects: Establishment of 15 Row Green Belt (80Km) and Presidential Initiative on Afforestation

Borno State:

Rehabilitation of Uba – Mbala Road

Dualization of Maiduguri – Kano Road

SURE – P Projects on Primary Health Care. (PHC)

Rehabilitation of the Maiduguri Airport

Enugu – PH – Maiduguri Railway Fixed.

e – Wallet system for the distribution of agricultural inputs to the farmers at subsidized rate and *Dry Season Farming projects.

Desertification Control Projects: Establishment of 15

Row Green Belt (80 Km) and Presidential Initiative on Afforestation

Maiduguri 1 x 150 MVA, 330/ 132KV + 1 X 6 MVA 132 /33 KV substations.

Ongoing Maiduguri 1 x 150MVA, 330/132KV + 1x 60MVA, 132/33KV Substation

33KVA Transmission substation at Damboa / Biu Road.

Completion of Uba – Mbalala Road in Borno State.

NOW TELL ME DONT THIS MAN GEJ DESERVE THE VOTES FROM OUR NORTHEERN BROTHERS?
VOTE WISEL, VOTE FOR CONTUNITY AND TRANSFORMATION. VOTE GEJ AND PDP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
lolzz grin

ZLεεмŠЂªĐĐΨ
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Ilekeh(f): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Inkman:

whad'you say?
Btw
are you for TRASHFORMATION OR
PROGRESSIVECHANGES

lmao @trashformation grin grin

1 Like

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by samx4real(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mba e no go work! GEJ till 2019 or eh

2 Likes

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by santinoj(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
This guy says he is not Nigerian and doesn't even want to be, that he's an enemy of the state, Nigeria. Rather he's a citizen of Cotonou.

Now I ask, what belongs to you? Are we taking anything from Cotonou and wanting to rule them? Who is he to even talk about who leads us when he's not even Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by efilefun(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Imagine you backing a Militant to hold your country to ransom... its a pity you have all been brainwashed by GEJ
ElekeNtioba:
Much respect. It takes guts to challenge the north and stand ur ground. The north should know they are not d only ones with a sole license to madness. If they can use boko haram to cause problems for a Niger-deltan president wait till d sons of the creeks bring Nigeria to her knees.

Ride on! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Flets: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
How do we avoid the impending dangers to Nigeria’s economy and existence under a Buhari presidency? We must need to face reality as there is no magic in governance. Extremely hard times lies ahead for this country if Buhari ever emerges victorious.

How do you explain to a Niger Deltan that despite GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out.

What will stop the creeks from going haywire again? Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.
OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region. GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of their new struggle. The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

A lot of opportunities are springing up around Africa and the IOCs are already geared towards investing in these newer and saner climes than invest in an unstable Niger delta . And while these troubles persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

Unfortunately, even if the Nigerian troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one strategic location along the multi- kilometer trunk lines to continue to wreck havoc to the Nigerian economy.

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face
Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Is Buhari is any way a better Democratic president than GEJ? Is this risk worth it?

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

6 Likes

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by hensben(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
Graduate are roaming the street while militant group and boko haram are getting free money and weapons from nigeria government.

2 Likes

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by stephenqueen: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
can someone please tell this pig to fu*ck off...whether he like it or not Buhari lole se
Sai Buhari
Sai Baba
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by scylla27(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Its not his fault, he is just saying what he is paid to say. We in the north are ready for him. If he knows the struggle our fallen heroes did to keep this country united he will just shut up and parl well!!!
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by ElekeNtioba: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
efilefun:
Imagine you backing a Militant to hold your country to ransom... its a pity you have all been brainwashed by GEJ

one man's militant is another man's freedom fighter.

Free urself from d shackles of Hausa/Fulani hegemony...then ur eyes will open. Those so-called niger-delta 'militants' were once like u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by lafuria1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Much respect. It takes guts to challenge the north and stand ur ground. The north should know they are not d only ones with a sole license to madness. If they can use boko haram to cause problems for a Niger-deltan president wait till d sons of the creeks bring Nigeria to her knees.

Ride on! grin grin grin
So logically speaking, the Niger Delta militants will blow up refineries, oil companies building, blowing up pipelines, so who suffers the spill and environmental disasters. And also just like the north you say use boko haram to disturb a Niger Delta president by killing Northerners in the North East, it means the militants will do same to their own land, makes logical sense since boko haram never attacked the south, the militants shouldn't attack the north except abuja. Do we have an understanding?

3 Likes

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Pesuzok(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Ride on! grin grin grin

You know someone is trying to make you fail and you let the person continue whereby you have all the power to resist that. If the action taken this 6 weeks to flush out Boko haram has been taken earlier, the opposition will have nothing to campaign with.

If Buhari wins and there is crisis in the creek, it's up to him to do something immediately and not wait till after 4 yrs just to give excuses.

1 Like

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by delors(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
See as person be like grumpy bull frog...and some goat head call this guy they're leader? Na wah o, so the guy can't even speak correct English? Gudlok Ebele Jonatan is an Ijaw man, so he deserve my respect! Lol. How mindlessly parochial! How shamelessly unreasonable! Because he's Ijaw, corrupt or not, cluelessly dumb or not, you will vote for him at d detriment of your country. I knew the guy was never brilliant...I only needed an 8-minute vid clip to reconfirm it.

2 Likes

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by efilefun(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
lol see nigerians ooo how about boko haram?
ElekeNtioba:

one man's militant is another man's freedom fighter.

Free urself from d shackles of huasa/fulani hegemony...then ur eyes will open. Those niger-delta 'militants' were once like u.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by upsonn(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=ElekeNtioba post=31957776]Much respect. It takes guts to challenge the north and stand ur ground. The north should know they are not d only ones with a sole license to madness. If they can use boko haram to cause problems for a Niger-deltan president wait till d sons of the creeks bring Nigeria to her knees.

Ride on! grin grin grin[/quote

Pikin wey talk say him mama no go sleep ehnn... Himself no go sleep.. If the creeks like let them blow all the pipeline... Nigeria will remain and we will harness other resources @ur disadvantage.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by dvee2: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
There is nothing about the north in this change, it is about Nigeria, it is about bad leadership and good leadership. Nigerians has seen the worst of GEJ and the incorrigible stand of GMB.
If you put any other northerner on the ticket in place of Buhari, northerners will vote GEJ. If Atiku, or Kwankwaso or Lamido were to be in the ticke, GEJ will win the north. So stop this our oil, our son stuff, Nigerians are fed up with PDP. And if you dare go back to militancy, nigerian army will crush you the way they crushed Boko haram. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by linusbnn(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
size40:
Asari should shut his mouth. He is not the only one from Niger delta. Am a Niger Delta son too. where are our own share from the national treasury that comes to us? They are being used to settle the likes of Asari, Tompolo etc. Asari owns different investment but all are outside Nigeria why? Make Asari park well joor! make we see road.

Bro u no get mouth....
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by T9ksy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
virud:
Personally, I wouldn't mind a change in government! A progressive change, not just in words and writing, but in all It's entirety. You can't use an antivirus of yesteryear and expect it to function maximally today! Buhari isn't the change we seek! ............

My sentiments too however, JONA.DAFT MUST GO!!!!

......and take his lousy, ugly, uncouth sheppopotamus with him.

1 Like

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Sleemzy3(f): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Asari, try rubbish from May 29,and you ll go back to the dungeon you left some years ago..

1 Like

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by ElekeNtioba: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
efilefun:
lol see nigerians ooo how about boko haram?

if u understand what i really meant den u wouldnt be comparing niger delta activists to boko haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Vesuvius(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
PedroJP:
Majority of Northerners didn't vote for goodluck in 2011, he blessed them more than any other region yet they ain't satisfied and didn't even allow him a level ground to rule in.

We are in 21st century.
No mind them. To think that GEJ had the worst distractions any president has ever had in the history and still gets blamed for everything. Nigeria is already the proverbial fly perched on the scrotum which needs a lot of carefulness to kill or there would be serious collateral damage of sorts!

The funny thing is that whoever wins, I see the old problems rearing up their hydra head though depending on how astute the sitting president would be in handling them. Cos, if the north wins, I see the boys going back to creeks. If GEJ wins, I pray the war against Boko Haram gets finished to the latter. The way I see it, Buhari's victory may leads us towards resource control and true federalism cos I sense that the pipelines may start feeling the vandals touch again. If my assumptions are right, that may be the only positivity Buhari's victory may bring.Tufiakwa things sha.! Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by efilefun(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
At least according to OBASANJO who made the statement while he was still a PDP card holder said Boko Haram were fighting for their rights also...lol
ElekeNtioba:

if u understand what i really meant den u wouldnt be comparing niger delta activists to boko haram.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by vanilson(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
I pledge to Nigeria my country.
To remove Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and corruption,
To be gentle,loyal on election.
To vote Buhari and Osinbajo with all my strength,
To protect my PVC and uphold no violence and trouble,
So help me God.......
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by ceejay80s(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
This election is going to be rigged by pdp
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

I just dey laff them.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by ibietela2(m): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
[s]
lafuria1:

So logically speaking, the Niger Delta militants will blow up refineries, oil companies building, blowing up pipelines, so who suffers the spill and environmental disasters. And also just like the north you say use boko haram to disturb a Niger Delta president by killing Northerners in the North East, it means the militants will do same to their own land, makes logical sense since boko haram never attacked the south, the militants shouldn't attack the north except abuja. Do we have an understanding?
[/s]
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
muslims shouldnt give support based on tribal allegiance over religious affiliation. if you let anything overcome your religion, you are of that thing. however, you may support anyone based on his/her good quality, in spite of his/her religion. may Allah guide asari. amin.

i am not for buhari. definitely i am not for good luck. i am for goodness that will spill over to each nigerian. i am an independent, and my politics is nigeria as long as nigeria is doing well.

1 Like

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by amanze15(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
A common thug grin see the level of our democrazy in frank underwood words "democrazy is so overrated"
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by ibietela2(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
[s]
delors:
See as person be like grumpy bull frog...and some goat head call this guy they're leader? Na wah o, so the guy can't even speak correct English? Gudlok Ebele Jonatan is an Ijaw man, so he deserve my respect! Lol. How mindlessly parochial! How shamelessly unreasonable! Because he's Ijaw, corrupt or not, cluelessly dumb or not, you will vote for him at d detriment of your country. I knew the guy was never brilliant...I only needed an 8-minute vid clip to reconfirm it.
[/s]
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
If Gmb wins n my brothers hit d creeks, damn, bunkering business will hit big. See money!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) / Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi / APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.