Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) (41422 Views)

Usman Bugaje: "Nigeria's Oil Belongs To The North" (2014) / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Danpersie31(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Inkman:
when Buhari enter
Asari go humble
#VoteGMB
#VoteProgressiveChange
#itsInYourThumb
#ACTNOW
#OneNigeria
#Peace
.#repeat_mr _president
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Skoopy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
Asari is not and cannot be a problem to Nigeria, when change cones, if he refuses to follow the train, one battalion will be too much for him and his cohorts.

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by ayindejimmy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Much respect. It takes guts to challenge the north and stand ur ground. The north should know they are not d only ones with a sole license to madness. If they can use boko haram to cause problems for a Niger-deltan president wait till d sons of the creeks bring Nigeria to her knees.

Ride on! grin grin grin

If the north is using BH against Gej what is the west using you this ethnic bigot? Dont people in the north use the same electricity, fuel and road we all use. When the north and west supported pdp in 2011 where was Asari ? Now people have decided you and Asari are fuming.
Use ur pvc lemme use mine . Chikena!

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Faraidi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
size40:
Asari should shut his mouth. He is not the only one from Niger delta. Am a Niger Delta son too. where are our own share from the national treasury that comes to us? They are being used to settle the likes of Asari, Tompolo etc. Asari owns different investment but all are outside Nigeria why? Make Asari park well joor! make we see road.
Coward,that is what you are!
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by ElekeNtioba: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
ayindejimmy:

If the north is using BH against Gej what is the west using you this ethnic bigot? Dont people in the north use the same electricity, fuel and road we all use. When the north and west supported pdp in 2011 where was Asari ? Now people have decided you and Asari are fuming.
Use ur pvc lemme use mine . Chikena!

who brought d west into dis matter. All u pple know is follow-follow. Have u pple ever challenged d excesses of the north??...No. because ur leaders are all waiting for their handouts from their northern masters.

U pple are hating on niger-deltans because they had d courage to do tins u cant even try.

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by tomakint: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
oathman:
.who is Asari Elubo ?? sorry dokubo

Is he an Actor??
What a pity on you undecided this same Asari was the man who brought Nigeria's economy to her knees when barrels of oil production plummeted to 700,000 bpd from 2.2 millions bpd under Obasanjo. Now you know him........
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by EgusiSoup: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
chamboy:
we would level creeks, opc, militants, massob, bokoharam lemme c how any terror group would show face nonsense... its only illiterates that claims natural resources

Am sorry to say this but you are a wasted sper.m.

The money used to pay civil servants In your state do you know where it comes from?

Cow vomit!
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by lusciouslex: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Working on a new anthem, pledge and flag. For I see INDEPENDENCE and I must be remembered for something
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:
Wetin dis 1 dey talk again

Ogbeni Asari, go sidon for one place Joor!!
You alway talk Upside Down!!!

Always Clueless like his Ogogoro Master at the Top!!
SMH for both of them!!

Nah you wan talk his own mind for am
The guy just made some points there......
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Will this make me vote for Jonathan? No! Never ! I wonder why this fat guy can't make good use of his brain for once. You can't force Jonathan on us by threatening to cause violence or war if he loses. If you guys like, you can blow up the entire oil pipelines in your region. I still don't don't see how this translates to better life for your people. It's unfortunate that the so called Mr president has not realised that people like you and fani kayode are simply bad 'market' for him. You must be ready to put guns on every voter's head to vote for your man,gej,otherwise,you are a comedian!

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by ayindejimmy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

who brought d west into dis matter. All u pple know is follow-follow. Have u pple ever challenged d excesses of the north??...No. because ur leaders are all waiting for their handouts from their northern masters.

U pple are hating on niger-deltans because they had d courage to do tins u cant even try.
North , west , east and south apart....we all use the same power and fuel.
The west are professionals. ..we dont have the time or luxury to see any marginalisation. Its people that dont wanna work but just wake up and shark. Then when money runs out . They find whom to kidnap that have time to insist on their ethnic being in govt. From where I'm standing , I don't care who's in govt as long he takes care of biz.
Gej should have jjust done that. Rather than running around now like a headless chicken on Christmas eve

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
It may not last long, but I smell trouble (is) on the way... This year may be the most important year for Nigeria. GOD be with us all
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by rhames(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
I thought GMB was the illiterate. This one is worse. The greatest illiterates in this country are the educated ones like A sari Dokubo.

These people think that threats shake Nigerians. They forgot that we collectives almost cost GEJ his job when he raised the fuel prices a couple of years ago in the name of subsidy.

Even if the Niger Delta people are aggrieved, a President of their stock has not fought for them the way OBJ did with the 13% derivation.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by otr1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
GBTYO:

He is telling you to start planting cocoa

parasite
God deposited Crude Oil in the Niger Delta so that all of us can enjoy it and until the last drop we wont stop feeding on your land.
The worst you can do is blow up pipelines and destroy your own land.
Sending the rebels to their graves and some to jail will bring y'all back to sense. Nuff said
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by chamboy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Am sorry to say this but you are a wasted sper.m.

The money used to pay civil servants In your state do you know where it comes from?

Cow vomit!
the Resources is for All not for one Terror Group like Militant
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Humblebloke(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mtcheeeew!...... Shoro niyen
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by donodion(m): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
abbey621:

Just to show you that quality matters more than quantity. I'll keep my response short and simple. Any right thinking government will never allow one group or terrorists to hold the entire nation as hostage. As much as we all hate Abacha and past military leaders, they were very effective in squashing any form of protest. Just because we have democracy does not mean Marshall law cannot be reintroduced, if only the clueless one can do the needful!
My broda if you know how deeply hurt..in fact make I blow for our lingo...d thing dey pain eh no be small thing o.we get wetim fit make every naij men,women, pikin dem dey flex dey show off say we kontri dey blessed but you see greed, selfishness,lack of patritiotism and I don't care attitude of every every way dey power don yeye us no be small.
All did agberos dey baba iyabo show peppeh wen he dey for power no get senate at all.D dey brag say dem be activist, one common deveh for any other oil polluted village dem no free do.As dem dey hammah the billion billion,ma so dem dey carry d mini waka,dey buy houses,properties abroad, dey open investmenta for other kontri while dia indigenes only dey share between N40-N80k per month as govt. Compensations for those wet oil well dey dia yard o.On top am,the amnesty (collect sweet no vex) wey Yar'adua dash them with the promise of abroad training,my btoda you laff.Dem dey come here for SA come learn how to operate bulldozer and excavator for 2 days,collect one yeye certi while dem boys no dey concentrate learn the thing.Na so dem go dey shout " na our oyel moni,if we like we train if we like clear commit,allowee dey wait us for naija".
In fact no hope or future for all d creek boys cos na to carry gun cause wahala dem sabi.And that yeye asari go just dey use dia head dey cause kasala for he own benefit.
Nigeria needs a drastic change and an authoritarian,call it dictator if you like,but a disciplined one.Else,future looks bleak with all these clowns in fancy costumes and walking sticks.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Heffalump(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Much respect. It takes guts to challenge the north and stand ur ground. The north should know they are not d only ones with a sole license to madness. If they can use boko haram to cause problems for a niger-deltan president wait till d sons of the creeks bring Nigeria to her knees...again.

Ride on! grin grin grin

Abeg leave this Neophytes on NL who lack knowledge and with short memory. When this Asari guy speaks sm people always take him forgranted. What was the state of Nigeria when this militants held siege in the Creeks before Yar Adua came and soften ground. These guys have the potential to broaden their military might.
Besides, what kind of brain do the supporters of Buhari from the southern part of Nigeria have when they knew this old man encouraged and nortured the growth of BH along with his Northern cohorts to discredit GEJ's administration. We all saw this things happened like Nollywood.
Then u expect the south to support the person of GMB in presidency? Not this era! Besides, GEJ has got broken records compared to past leaders.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Nayok(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
undecidedAbeg, wetin belong to this PIG?

Well, if he dont want to be ruled, ithink he can go to hell come this weekend.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by otr1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

The poster you quoted asked where you and Asari were, when Turai was making Jonathan to wash plates in her kitchen but you couldn't give a reasonable answer.

Go and study the history of Nigeria and come and tell us the people who have been fighting for justice in this country including this democracy you people are enjoying and where they come from?
As for the bolded, nobody envies you people. Who in his right sense will be damaging his God given land and claim he's fighting for justice?
We will continue to exploit the oil on your land for the benefit of all until you people get some sense and know how to truly fight for your rights...or may be until the last drop of oil in that region.grin
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Mcaise: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mumu..na the question we dem ask u b dat??

Goodluck is working..Odafe!

Sai Buhari till some people get common sense to know that the performance of an individual should not be based on tribalism else we would still be riding on camels.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by luckyboss(m): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
jayfolarin:
Apari elubo the noisemaker, tell us something different abeg.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians so anyone from any part of the country owns nothing. The oil belongs to every Nigerian citizens.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by okechukwu3: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Buhari no dey enter any where, Gej or no game
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Adetula1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
jdilight:

Till you live for your people no one knows you. Asari is a legend in his right. Nigerian history will not be complete without him. But for you, Nairaland is your theatre. Enjoy it
thanks joor
you give that mumu upper cut

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by illgreen(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Much respect. It takes guts to challenge the north and stand ur ground. The north should know they are not d only ones with a sole license to madness. If they can use boko haram to cause problems for a niger-deltan president wait till d sons of the creeks bring Nigeria to her knees...again!

Ride on! grin grin grin
I hope you get the dividends of the war you're promoting.. What a myopic opinion.. Dumb ass
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by AmazingDude(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:
How do we avoid the impending dangers to Nigeria’s economy and existence under a Buhari presidency? We must need to face reality as there is no magic in governance. Extremely hard times lies ahead for this country if Buhari ever emerges victorious.

How do you explain to a Niger Deltan that despite GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out.

What will stop the creeks from going haywire again? Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.
OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region. GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of their new struggle. The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

A lot of opportunities are springing up around Africa and the IOCs are already geared towards investing in these newer and saner climes than invest in an unstable Niger delta . And while these troubles persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

Unfortunately, even if the Nigerian troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one strategic location along the multi- kilometer trunk lines to continue to wreck havoc to the Nigerian economy.

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face
Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Is Buhari is any way a better Democratic president than GEJ? Is this risk worth it?

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
Please how much were you paid?
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by ElekeNtioba: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
otr1:

The poster you quoted asked where you and Asari were, when Turai was making Jonathan to wash plates in her kitchen but you couldn't give a reasonable answer.

Go and study the history of Nigeria and come and tell us the people who have been fighting for justice in this country including this democracy you people are enjoying and where they come from?
As for the bolded, nobody envies you people. Who in his right sense will be damaging his God given land and claim he's fighting for justice?
We will continue to exploit the oil on your land for the benefit of all until you people get some sense and know how to truly fight for your rights...or may be until the last drop of oil in that region.grin

you are confusing urself not me. which democracy you fought for?? i hope u are not referring to the toothless NADECO who were sent packing by Abacha. Democracy was secured simply because the military after Abacha's sudden death decided to give up power, ur pple couldnt even shake Abacha...he was so comfortable as a dictator. Even the execution of the Ogoni Six played more part than the entire gallivanting of the leaders of Nigeria's second largest tribe.

Quit deluding urself. the niger-delta has been magnanimous for too long. it was only d selection of GEJ as VP that brought them to the negotiating table. U remember how they gave FG heart attacks by sending the economy reeling. they are ever-ready to re-enact it again.

Just phuck-up and see! grin grin grin
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by IEDA: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:
Wetin dis 1 dey talk again

Ogbeni Asari, go sidon for one place Joor!!
You alway talk Upside Down!!!

Always Clueless like his Ogogoro Master at the Top!!
SMH for both of them!!
bros dis ur talk go make sense if you fit go tell am to him face..
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Missonas(f): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Take what belongs to 'him' he says hmmph.He should keep drinking the contaminated water and food that comes with it.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by ElekeNtioba: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Heffalump:

Abeg leave this Neophytes on NL who lack knowledge and with short memory. When this Asari guy speaks sm people always take him forgranted. What was the state of Nigeria when this militants held siege in the Creeks before Yar Adua came and soften ground. These guys have the potential to broaden their military might.
Besides, what kind of brain do the supporters of Buhari from the southern part of Nigeria have when they knew this old man encouraged and nortured the growth of BH along with his Northern cohorts to discredit GEJ's administration. We all saw this things happened like Nollywood.
Then u expect the south to support the person of GMB in presidency? Not this era! Besides, GEJ has got broken records compared to past leaders.

Dont mind them. It wont even take much to bring oil industry to a standstill in Niger-Delta. Just throw bomb around any Shell site and they will quickly evacuate their workers. The FG was begging, bribing and cajoling them...lol...to stop their operations. Come even dash their brother...a rookie politician Vice President just to please them.

Those boys have seen how powerful they are and no amount of threat from FG today can shake them.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by benethugochukwu(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Boko boys should beware of asari dokubo that guy is far dangerous and far intelligent than they are cus our economic depend on oil

Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) / President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' / Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61