Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) (41426 Views)

Usman Bugaje: "Nigeria's Oil Belongs To The North" (2014) / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by ibietela2(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
[s]
Sleemzy3:
Asari, try rubbish from May 29,and you ll go back to the dungeon you left some years ago..
[/s]

Remove that nonsense scam link in your profile
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by nagoma(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
The over-fed couch-potato thinks he can terrorize Nigerians . He can shove the oil up his a$$.
Jonathan is incompetent and we are in a democracy , he loses the election and he is out.

4 Likes

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by onlyson16(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
no zense
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by netmillionaires(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
size40:
Asari should shut his mouth. He is not the only one from Niger delta. Am a Niger Delta son too. where are our own share from the national treasury that comes to us? They are being used to settle the likes of Asari, Tompolo etc. Asari owns different investment but all are outside Nigeria why? Make Asari park well joor! make we see road.
so u sef see am so. Later on some people wil come and be shouting Biafra. They fail to realize that it is these same pack of people that will be ruling them and stealing their common wealth. Nigeria problem no be segregation jare.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
This guy be like sack of soaked garri!
How e take dey bath, as in wash him body, BLOKUS, yansh well.Men wey fat anyhow can irritate!

3 Likes

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:
common criminals fighting for their own stomach, what is new? The i.diot is the one from the region that believes Asari is fighting for them and not for his own personal stomach. Bad governance affects us ALL. Asari is getting his share from bad governance, the ordinary person on the street in Port Harcourt or Yenegoa or Uyo isn't getting paid for threatening violence and being a common thug.

This whole idea of threatening everybody and trying to raise cheap and highly misplaced ethnic sentiments cannot work again because bad governance affects everyone. Nigeria needs good governance that can bring development to everybody, not a corrupt and impotent government that pays money to keep Adari and Tompolo and his band of fellow militants happy. The region and Nigeria as a whole is bigger than Asari, heck even Asari's village is bigger than Asari. The arrogance of the audacity itself is offensive.

Exactly the same thing Ojukwu did at the end. What a waste. Is he the only Niger Deltan in the world? I am one too, and I won't vote GEJ. NEVER.

3 Likes

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by M4gunners: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
size40:
Asari should shut his mouth. He is not the only one from Niger delta. Am a Niger Delta son too. where are our own share from the national treasury that comes to us? They are being used to settle the likes of Asari, Tompolo etc. Asari owns different investment but all are outside Nigeria why? Make Asari park well joor! make we see road.
U don talk finish be dat abi?
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Kingspin(m): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Inkman:
when Buhari enter
Asari go humble
#VoteGMB
#VoteProgressiveChange
#itsInYourThumb
#ACTNOW
#OneNigeria
#Peace
Give them what belong to them. Give them justice. Else 9ja go burn.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by nonjebose(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
size40:
Very good point.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Kingspin(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
dadaic:

Exactly the same thing Ojukwu did at the end. What a waste. Is he the only Niger Deltan in the world? I am one too, and I won't vote GEJ. NEVER.
The problem is injustice.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by thepatroit: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Much respect. It takes guts to challenge the north and stand ur ground. The north should know they are not d only ones with a sole license to madness. If they can use boko haram to cause problems for a Niger-deltan president wait till d sons of the creeks bring Nigeria to her knees.

Ride on! grin grin grin

Modified for the 'mentions': If the North think they can intimidate a president because he is minority let dem wait and see wat d creek boys can do. By the time those boys send the oil majors packing and have Nigeria's economy reeling, boko haram will look like child's play.
Do you realize that boko haram wouldn't have been an issue if your president had taken the steps he took in the last six weeks, four years ago? You expect the northerners not to be aggrieved when thousands and thousands of their people had been killed before the president swung into action.

And for you support of the militants starting their own war, do you realize that if palm oil stains one finger, there's a possibility it would stain the other fingers? Nigerian economy is already in trouble, we don't need more trouble to bury it finally. You will suffer it, I will suffer it but guess what. Asari won't suffer it. Gej won't suffer it. Buhari won't suffer it.

Please think about it

4 Likes

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Suljosh: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Click click pow pow fvcking creek idiota.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by size40: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
jdilight:

Till you live for your people no one knows you. Asari is a legend in his right. Nigerian history will not be complete without him. But for you, Nairaland is your theatre. Enjoy it
Nigerian history knows the likes of late chief Anthony Enahoro, Azikiwe, Tafawa Belewa, King Jaja of Opobo, Chief Obafemi Awolowo etc. And not criminals like Asari and his likes.

5 Likes

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by chibas: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Does this guy has a PVC?if yes let him vote and also campaign for jonathan for him to win the election,democracy is a game of number,if the election is free and fair and GMB is pronounce the winner will he still go ahead take to voilence?even the amnesty was introduce by ya'ardua(of blessed memory)not even there brother jonathan.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by donodion(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=Flets post=31963568]How do we avoid the impending dangers to Nigeria’s economy and existence under a Buhari presidency? We must need to face reality as there is no magic in governance. Extremely hard times lies ahead for this country if Buhari ever emerges victorious.

How do you explain to a Niger Deltan that despite GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out.

What will stop the creeks from going haywire again? Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.
OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region. GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of their new struggle. The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

A lot of opportunities are springing up around Africa and the IOCs are already geared towards investing in these newer and saner climes than invest in an unstable Niger delta . And while these troubles persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

Unfortunately, even if the Nigerian troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one strategic location along the multi- kilometer trunk lines to continue to wreck havoc to the Nigerian economy.

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face
Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Is Buhari is any way a better Democratic president than GEJ? Is this risk worth it?
N
Nigerians.... Be Warned!!![/quoteN
Old boy leave story.All this threat na wash.All these agbero don see mini chop. If shout too much na to continue their yeye pipeline protection contract and you go see them do round about turn.
Ask yourself how many sustainable investments boyloaf,tomopolo,asari get for Niger Delta that benefits the indigenes directly?name the bursary,scholarship,research centres...wet in I dey yan sef,mention one standard primary health care in one local govt these thugs built with all the billions given to them to calm them down?Nuffiiiiin! Threat na water.leave story.

3 Likes

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by size40: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
jdilight:

Till you live for your people no one knows you. Asari is a legend in his right. Nigerian history will not be complete without him. But for you, Nairaland is your theatre. Enjoy it
Nigerian history knows the likes of late chief Anthony Enahoro, Azikiwe, Tafawa Belewa, King Jaja of Opobo, Chief Obafemi Awolowo etc. And not criminals like Asari and his likes. His history cannot be documented anywhere. He is a criminal and will equally die like a criminal too.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by ElekeNtioba: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
lafuria1:

So logically speaking, the Niger Delta militants will blow up refineries, oil companies building, blowing up pipelines, so who suffers the spill and environmental disasters. And also just like the north you say use boko haram to disturb a Niger Delta president by killing Northerners in the North East, it means the militants will do same to their own land, makes logical sense since boko haram never attacked the south, the militants shouldn't attack the north except abuja. Do we have an understanding?

Absolutely on the condition dat d oil wells and assets by northern elite would be d first to be destroyed.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by chibas: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:
How do we avoid the impending dangers to Nigeria’s economy and existence under a Buhari presidency? We must need to face reality as there is no magic in governance. Extremely hard times lies ahead for this country if Buhari ever emerges victorious.

How do you explain to a Niger Deltan that despite GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out.

What will stop the creeks from going haywire again? Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.
OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region. GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of their new struggle. The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

A lot of opportunities are springing up around Africa and the IOCs are already geared towards investing in these newer and saner climes than invest in an unstable Niger delta . And while these troubles persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

Unfortunately, even if the Nigerian troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one strategic location along the multi- kilometer trunk lines to continue to wreck havoc to the Nigerian economy.

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face
Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Is Buhari is any way a better Democratic president than GEJ? Is this risk worth it?

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
park well,this what u write in every thread,this is democracy and politics is a game of number.

1 Like

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by noordean(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
please is dat wOman interviewing an elephant?
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by Seun360(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Why the gorilla no tell OBJ that wan the time wey baba dey deal with am.?
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by walanter(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
U kwn d day I kwn say dis nigga don lost grand .... Nah d day popo fuk am up for benin republic ...continue dey rant dust ... Who kwns wat coming
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by jaymiebee(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Who is ASARI?
My pple let's not 4get dat d power to change dis nation is in our thumb.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by ElekeNtioba: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
efilefun:
At least according to OBASANJO who made the statement while he was still a PDP card holder said Boko Haram were fighting for their rights also...lol

yeah like ISIS is fighting for theirs in Iraq and Syria. FG negotiated with d creek boys and reached a peaceful resolution....can u say d same for those islamic psychopaths in d north??
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by seunakin231(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Asari or ayari, Berra go on exile if it's doesn't suit u... undecided
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by GBTYO: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:
Wetin dis 1 dey talk again

Ogbeni Asari, go sidon for one place Joor!!
You alway talk Upside Down!!!

Always Clueless like his Ogogoro Master at the Top!!
SMH for both of them!!

He is telling you to start planting cocoa

parasite
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by themano: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
thepatroit:

Do you realize that boko haram wouldn't have been an issue if your president had taken the steps he took in the last six weeks, four years ago? You expect the northerners not to be aggrieved when thousands and thousands of their people had been killed before the president swung into action.

And for you support of the militants starting their own war, do you realize that if palm oil stains one finger, there's a possibility it would stain the other fingers? Nigerian economy is already in trouble, we don't need more trouble to bury it finally. You will suffer it, I will suffer it but guess what. Asari won't suffer it. Gej won't suffer it. Buhari won't suffer it.

Please think about it
How old are you. Kids come here all the time to talk crap. Where were you when Ihejirika was pounding them and APC and northern Elders demanded for withdrawal of the Military from the Northeast.
Keep enjoying the freedom of speech GEJ has allowed you to talk nonsense.
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by thepatroit: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
themano:

How old are you. Kids come here all the time to talk crap. Where were you when Ihejirika was pounding them and APC and northern Elders demanded for withdrawal of the Military from the Northeast.
Keep enjoying the freedom of speech GEJ has allowed you to talk nonsense.
And you couldn't make your point without being abusive? Who's the kid here now?
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by kennyamusan(m): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
jdilight:

Asari a legend ? The word 'legend' have been bastardizied and Politicised infact ostracised and demotionalized in this part of the world called NIgeria. If Asari is a Legend ? What then is Ken Saro wiwa abi dem dey the same level ni ?
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by nonjebose(m): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
thepatroit:

Please think about it
Until we get to realize that many of these guys are not fighting for nobody but themselves,we would only be serving their mundane interest. We can never develop on the foundation of sectionalism

2 Likes

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by kennyamusan(m): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
PedroJP:
Majority of Northerners didn't vote for goodluck in 2011, he blessed them more than any other region yet they ain't satisfied and didn't even allow him a level ground to rule in.

We are in 21st century.
pls how did he bless them ?
Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by abbey621(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=donodion post=31965079][/quote]

Just to show you that quality matters more than quantity. I'll keep my response short and simple. Any right thinking government will never allow one group or terrorists to hold the entire nation as hostage. As much as we all hate Abacha and past military leaders, they were very effective in squashing any form of protest. Just because we have democracy does not mean Marshall law cannot be reintroduced, if only the clueless one can do the needful!

1 Like

Re: ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) by kennyamusan(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mogidi:

GBAM!!
lol @ ur stupidity,asari have been threatening Nigeria since when ? Na today ? He can do nothing,I thought he have a former major general dajunma some threat,wetin he come do again ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Receives A Gift From A Female Fan, Rocks Ajekun Iya T-Shirt / Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF / Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.