Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight (847 Views)

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / You Can't Think About It.you Just Have To Do It—Teen Drives Her Bf to Death / He Can't Think Straight Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight by keysha22: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
I have been dating this guy,and for some reason my instinct keeps telling he is married,whenever I ask him,it ends in quarrel,he always tells me,I am always looking backward and never looking forward,he has never asked me of my ex,so why ask of his ex,that he isn't married but had a relationship that was almost leading to the alter.I got to find out thru fb that a particular lady bears his name and I told him about it,first he deletes me immediately from fb and told me the lady was the first wife and she destroyed their home.And since then he hasn't said any other thing.
The nature of his takes him round state of Nigeria and d said lady is in home home town,she works there,I am not from his place neither do I speak his language,but we were close to getting married,right now I dont know what to think cos I can't and shouldn't be with a married man.
Re: Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
Something tells me he's married. I don't know sha. If he's really serious with you and wants to settle with you, why didn't he tell you about the ex wife? Why did he delete you from his fb because of the small question you asked? Why does he always turn every question in that direction to quarrel? It all points to one thing → he has something sinister up his sleeves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight by Tallesty1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
I think you should start thinking straight.

You are being played

1 Like

Re: Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
keysha22:
I have been dating this guy,and for some reason my instinct keeps telling me is married,whenever I ask him,it ends in quarrel,he always tells me,I am always looking backward and never looking forward,he has never asked me of my ex,so why ask of his ex,that he isn't married but had a relationship that was almost leading to the alter.I got to find out thru fb that a particular lady bears his name and I told him about it,first he deletes me immediately from fb and told me the lady was the first wife and she destroyed their home.And since then he hasn't said any other thing.
The nature of his takes him round state of Nigeria and d said lady is in home home town,she works there,I am not from his place neither do I speak his language,but we were close to getting married,right now I dont know what to think cos I can't and shouldn't be with a married man.

Trust yourself.
Re: Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight by keysha22: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
I have been very open and plain while the relationship was on,he even came to my house,taken me to meet one of his relatives,am just wondering why will one be so heartless and wicked.
Re: Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight by Jackeeh(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
He's married or seeing someone else. Please whatever course of action you decide to follow, don't stab him or cut off his joystick. Just end things peacefully and move on with your life.
Re: Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
I'm guessing you aren't Nigerian.

You're being used.
Re: Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight by lecturerdabo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
U ar already wt a married man!

Close to marriage wit a stranger!!

Do U know his friends?

Family?

How did d woman destroy their home?

Are they divorced?

Any kid? How old are they?

Y the secrecy, diversion and quarrel wheneva U raise d issue?

Y delete u frm his Facebook?

Waiting for answers from him?
Re: Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
keysha22:
I have been very open and plain while the relationship was on,he even came to my house,taken me to meet one of his relatives,am just wondering why will one be so heartless and wicked.

The quarreling will keep you in a confused state so stop engaging. Your business is what you don't like and you don't like how he is treating you and his shadiness so do what you think is best for you. Many people are self absorbed and cannot see the damage they are doing to the next person you don't want to end up with such a man anyway.
Re: Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Follow ur Instinct Dear!!!

1 Like

Re: Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight by keysha22: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
I am yet to hear from,all these and many more are questions that I hope he will answer and will lead to the next line of action.the fact that he has hidden such information of that magnitude,then there's no point been with him.I have made up my mind to move on
Re: Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
once there is distrust.
its hard for the relationship to exist.
Re: Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
keysha22:
I am yet to hear from,all these and many more are questions that I hope he will answer and will lead to the next line of action.the fact that he has hidden such information of that magnitude,then there's no point been with him.I have made up my mind to move on

Yes please move on. A man that deletes you from FB while you think you are in a relationship with him is not worth your time.
Re: Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
he's married babe.
Re: Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
keysha22:
@bolded__He's still going to lie like he's been doing. Your next communication with him should be about breaking up.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You Have Been 'brother-Zoned' / Skales Finally Exposed, Pics Don't Lie / ''husband Scarcity'' Is There Anything Like That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.