Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

If You Are A Christian/southerner Nd You Are Still In The North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are A Christian/southerner Nd You Are Still In The North? (440 Views)

Buhari Made History Southerner Became Chief Justice After 30 Years / We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders / The Senate President Should Be A Southerner Otherwise... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Christian/southerner Nd You Are Still In The North? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Remember that election is on Saturday. There is no place like home. The Northerners especially the Fulanis, Kanuri Nd Hausas are rebels (Especially the Sunni/ Sunna Muslims among them). There is every reason they were not created by God but demons spawned in hell. In the South East here, if you see the way these fulanis/Hausa treat those who are opposed to Buhari, you will understand that there is a problem. I have 99.9% belief and instinct that Jonathan will win Buhari although no longer with a landslide like in 2011. Even if Jonathan doesn't win out-rightly, my instincts also tells me that this election might have an impasse. But God forbid. We can only hope on providence for the best.

Whatever the outcome of this election might be, I am sure that this election will not favor Buhari. With that in mind, I enjoin all Southerners/ Christians in the north to start heading home. Even if you are a traditionalist or someone who doesn't belong to any organized religion, please, still come home. The troops may not be there to protect you. Jonathan may not be there to protect you. As am talking to you, efforts are being made to conduct this election with the Nigerian Army. But the Northerners especially their elites are watering every effort down. This is so because they promised that monkeys and baboons will soak in blood! Remember?

Please go back to your places of origin. You are more safer there. Even if you have businesses thriving there, it is not worth your blood or your family. The way the people of Kastina resorted to washing the road with water after the president's visit will tell you how much they loathe him and anybody from the south. But Buhari has been trolling the East like a gigolo without any incident. Jonathan was stoned in Bauchi and Taraba state. Remember Stones not pure water! Even if you hate the president, remember that he is still representing a country not a street. Had it been it was Obasanjo that was stoned, the gates of hell will be opened. Lets not even think if it was Buhari was president now and was stoned in the South. You will see how the Northerners will retaliate against our brothers from the South. You will see how he will place an embargo on the South. BUHARI IS A DICTATOR AND WILL REMAIN ONE. A LEOPARD CANNOT CHANGE ITS SPOT!

REMEMBER, BUHARI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. JONATHAN IS GOING TO WIN AGAIN AND AGAIN. BUT YOUR WELL BEING IS WHAT WE ARE AFTER. START PACKING YOUR BAGS NOW! THE NORTH IS NOT SAFE. IF YOU MUST STAY, ARM YOURSELVES TO THE TEETH AGAINST THE ARABS THAT MAY ATTACK AFTER THE ELECTION!
Re: If You Are A Christian/southerner Nd You Are Still In The North? by rubii09: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
True talk
Re: If You Are A Christian/southerner Nd You Are Still In The North? by maslong(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Thank you brother. Buhari end is just some hours to come as he is likely be disqualified Tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

NTA Documentary On APC Vice-presidential Candidtate:the Unanswered Question / Kano Intellectuals Endorse APC Manifesto / Buhari Will Jail Me If He Is Elected – Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.