Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Amaechi: Thoughts From A Broken Heart! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Thoughts From A Broken Heart! (702 Views)

Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: Thoughts From A Broken Heart! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
AMAECHI: THOUGHTS FROM A BROKEN HEART!

" Though I saw it coming, but I never believed
it. Our movement to APC was a collective
decision and Tele was even the one who
seconded the motion for us to defect to the
APC. So is unthinkable that he wld return to the
PDP. This whole fight is about you ( APC
members ). Not me! I can't be governor again.
Like I keep saying, the world is aware of my
fight with the President. And so many countries
will grant me asylum and the President can't
arrest me. So it's about you people. If I knew
Tele was going to betray me and make peace with Wike, I wouldn't have left the PDP. I will encourage you to remain steadfast and expect the worst, because some commissioners will soon join him or will remain with us to sabotage our efforts. And how do you go to elections with a divided house and political moles? I'm learning people " --Gov. Amaechi

MORAL: Its obvious Gov Amaechi and indeed APC, have become a sinking ship and, its not too late to escape for your political safety, if you haven't crossed the carpet, yet. The jinx is now broken, let the major migration (sorry, defection) begin, from the savananah to the delta, let the droves commence the crossing of the red carpet from this "unsuspected scam, called APC"!
Re: Amaechi: Thoughts From A Broken Heart! by FastShipping: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
[s]
Otenestbestyaho:
AMAECHI: THOUGHTS FROM A BROKEN HEART!

" Though I saw it coming, but I never believed
it. Our movement to APC was a collective
decision and Tele was even the one who
seconded the motion for us to defect to the
APC. So is unthinkable that he wld return to the
PDP. This whole fight is about you ( APC
members ). Not me! I can't be governor again.
Like I keep saying, the world is aware of my
fight with the President. And so many countries
will grant me asylum and the President can't
arrest me. So it's about you people. If I knew
Tele was going to betray me and make peace with Wike, I wouldn't have left the PDP. I will encourage you to remain steadfast and expect the worst, because some commissioners will soon join him or will remain with us to sabotage our efforts. And how do you go to elections with a divided house and political moles? I'm learning people " --Gov. Amaechi

MORAL: Its obvious Gov Amaechi and indeed APC, have become a sinking ship and, its not too late to escape for your political safety, if you haven't crossed the carpet, yet. The jinx is now broken, let the major migration (sorry, defection) begin, from the savananah to the delta, let the droves commence the crossing of the red carpet from this "unsuspected scam, called APC"!
[/s]

grin grin Op is a big liar!

Try harder.
Re: Amaechi: Thoughts From A Broken Heart! by temitemi1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ameachi is a goner cheesy grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Thoughts From A Broken Heart! by ellechrystal(f): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lol. Amaechi , didn't I warn u?
Just give ur life to Jesus . Only Him can save u right now

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Thoughts From A Broken Heart! by seanpizzy(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Vote Buhari Come 28 March, 2015 / Jonathan Will Defeat Buhari. Atiku, Kwankwaso Are Buhari's Real Enemies - Lamido / Photos From Nigerian Military's Exploits At Gwoza Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.