Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu (11883 Views)

Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins / Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite / Stanbic IBTC Assessment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by blesseenE: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Chukaholic:

Yes you can ask for that. Call the Resourcing unit and request for that. They can reschedule you for a venue of your choice. But that depends on whether a test is also scheduled to hold at the venue of your choice. I was meant to write in Ph on March 21, meanwhile I was in Lagos. So I called them and requested for a change in venue, and they rescheduled me to write in Lagos(March 20).
i dont have their number, please help me with the number. Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
blesseenE:

Check your invitation mail very well...you'll get a number there...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by Chukaholic: 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
blesseenE:

A number to call should be in the mail sent to you.it should be below that highlighted text asking you to confirm your attendance by way of reply mail.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by blesseenE: 5:34am On Mar 29, 2015
Chukaholic:

A number to call should be in the mail sent to you.it should be below that highlighted text asking you to confirm your attendance by way of reply mail.
ok tanx. Will check it.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by blesseenE: 5:38am On Mar 29, 2015
Please o @Chukaholic and @adeoti01 didnt see any PBB number in mine. I saw i should confirm b4 30th, then for enquiries on stanbic products and services call these numbers. But no PBB own.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by soria4real(f): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pls is anybody above 29 dat was invited for d test and not for d experience hire tho?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by oyinaboderin(f): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
I am above 29, i guess d offer is the one we sent ow CV to pbb resourcing,
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by Chukaholic: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
blesseenE:
Please o @Chukaholic and @adeoti01 didnt see any PBB number in mine. I saw i should confirm b4 30th, then for enquiries on stanbic products and services call these numbers. But no PBB own.

Well, I don't now Y its so. Tho its posible the mail I received is different from yours, especially as I dint apply thru that PBB email add. I applied thru their career online site. Maybe you should forward de mail to my box -chukaholic@yahoo.com, lemme see if I can help you extract the number to call. But its definitely not any of those numbers to call for enquiries on their products.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by Chukaholic: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
blesseenE:

Well, I don't know Y its so. Tho its posible the mail I received is different from yours, especially as I dint apply thru that PBB email add. I applied thru their career online site. Maybe you should forward de mail to my box -chukaholic@yahoo.com, lemme see if I can help you extract the number to call. But its definitely not any of those numbers to call for enquiries on their products.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by blesseenE: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Chukaholic:

Well, I don't know Y its so. Tho its posible the mail I received is different from yours, especially as I dint apply thru that PBB email add. I applied thru their career online site. Maybe you should forward de mail to my box -chukaholic@yahoo.com, lemme see if I can help you extract the number to call. But its definitely not any of those numbers to call for enquiries on their products.
where is the PH venue? Pls PM me the number you called. Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by SilverliningTut: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Has anyone been invited for the post of a Teller in Stanbic IBTC?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by 44smart: 12:19am On Mar 30, 2015
pls anyone with GMAT and or Shl can forward it to this mail bolayy@yahoo.co.uk. Network isn't allowing me download.thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by spiritchild(f): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2015
Hi all, Stanbic bank's assessment test is strictly SHL. Not GMAT. For graduate hires, if you are above 26, you won't get an invite for the test but there's no age cap for experienced hires. This test is compulsory for both graduate and experienced hires under the grade of manager.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by oyinaboderin(f): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2015
spiritchild:
Hi all, Stanbic bank's assessment test is strictly SHL. Not GMAT. For graduate hires, if you are above 26, you won't get an invite for the test but there's no age cap for experienced hires. This test is compulsory for both graduate and experienced hires under the grade of manager.

Pls anyone wit SHL should forward it to oyinaboderin@yahoo.com, d practice on the test invite isnt opening, and also the name of the busstop @ anthony tks
t
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by ednut1(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2015
TheeRevelation:
Please someone should give a clear description to the venue from berger. Thanks.

The Q&Q Place, Opposite Anthony Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos.
Contact person: Dilly Ogudo, Eric Onyekachi
this is a scam do not attend
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by oyinaboderin(f): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2015
ednut1:

What do u mean by its a scam, please expantiate, d mesge is from stanbic and dats d venue addy so y d scam
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by betty28: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2015
@ednut, pls expantiate further because dtz d address pple are receiving in lagos...so tell us d correct address
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by Chukaholic: 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
blesseenE:

where is the PH venue? Pls PM me the number you called. Thanks

I already gave you the PH address over the other thread. Haven't you seen it? The num I called was for their headd office in Lag cos there's where the invitation came from, and the venue for my own test was also in the bank. But it seems your own invitation is from an outsourcing unit, so the num I called might not be what you need. But here it is, just try sha : 234 1 422 7261.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by ednut1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
oyinaboderin:

What do u mean by its a scam, please expantiate, d mesge is from stanbic and dats d venue addy so y d scam
its not, i tot it was , cos d venue time was fishy, also d contact persons, it was outsourced to dem to handle, so pls go
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by Olucheye(m): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by TheeRevelation: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2015
I seriously doubt if the test would still hold.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2015
Got this text

Do note that the stanbic test holds today,however if you can get to the venue before 12 noon we will test you earlier than scheduled in view of election news.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by chrisoloye: 10:13am On Mar 31, 2015
can one reschedule this test because of this political situation in d country or lagos now.

i got d same SMS now. wat can one do as per rescheduling.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 31, 2015
chrisoloye:
can one reschedule this test because of this political situation in d country or lagos now.

i got d same SMS now. wat can one do as per rescheduling.
Can you make it there before 12?

I am presently at work and i don t know if i can...i dont know if there is room to reschedule
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by stonecoldcafe: 10:25am On Mar 31, 2015
ednut1:

Why did you say so?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by chrisoloye: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2015
@Kayworld26

i dont think it's safe or wise go near Oshodi/anthony area today because wat has been happening there because of d political situation. i am also at work though
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by Olucheye(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2015
Alright, guess i will head home from the office....

This one i am hearing of military helicopters hovering around...

Lets all stay safe

cc chrisoloye

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by denican: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Pls hlp me wif d address of the ikorodu venue frm iyana ipaja
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by TheeRevelation: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2015
Guys what's the latest about the test?

I am scheduled for tomorrow but would like to write it today as I no go work.

Anybody at the venue to share an update?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by oyinaboderin(f): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2015
denican:
Pls hlp me wif d address of the ikorodu venue frm iyana ipaja

Am coming from ipaja too from iyana ipaja tak a bus to yaba and alight @ anthony busstop, fromd er locate d police station, i dnt knw d exect place buh i guess it shldnt be far from the police station. Pls if ure goin let us knw ow it went and d nearest bustop incase my description is wrong
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Ikorodu by pstfrancis(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls house is there negative marking in dis assessment. Gurus pls kindly educate us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prison Service To Employ 6,545 Personnel – CG / Nafdac Employment Scheme / Union Bank 2015 Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.