Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? (1198 Views)

Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty / Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) / I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Xavier9ja(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
if you are approached by a top politician to become a political thug for #30m, will you accept.
be sincere please.
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
30M??
hehehehe!!! forget say I be girl o, I go accept!!
but op, u know wetin be 30 million?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by smakati(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Xavier9ja:
if you are approached by a top politician to become a political thug for #30m, will you accept.
be sincere please.
of course, I will then outsource my duties to others for peanuts while I develop my exit strategy
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by izuch(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hell yeah!!!!!!! As long as I'll be alive to spend the dough, I aint dieing for anybody to come and enjoy. #INOBEJESUS# grin
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Xavier9ja(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
smakati:
of course, I will then outsource my duties to others for peanuts while I develop my exit strategy
lol. smart thug. hope say u grab like bobby lashley
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
shocked shocked Are you in anyway related to Angelina Jolie? grin grin
EroticAngelina:
30M??
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Xavier9ja(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
30M??
hehe. na question I just ask o. lol
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by mytime24(f): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Let mi ask googlE
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Glowstone(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ask our Apc touts ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Xavier9ja(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Glowstone:
Ask our Apc touts ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
okay. lemme start from u. can u be a political thug for N30m?

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Adetula1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
even the devil will accept the offer
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Xavier9ja(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Adetula1:
even the devil will accept the offer
lol
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Glowstone(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Xavier9ja:
okay. lemme start from u. can u be a political thug for N30m?

No because am not a tout ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Xavier9ja(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Glowstone:

No because am not a tout ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
okay
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by cyril83(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
30 mills is so tempting bro.
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by BodyKiss(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
See them. You're all thinking about the amount involved, not the consequences of what your actions will cause many innocent people. Bunch of disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Poverty is a reproach o. GOD forbid I reject it IN JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN. If not why would a sensible human being be wishing to accept N30m just to be a "thug"? Smh. Poverty mentality is bad abeg. Mtcheeeeew! Disgusting thread. Think on how to move the nation forward and not turning yourself into a potential thug. Mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Bowaley17(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Of course YES. I will go to my village to fortify myself,then am free to go... 30m no be beans...
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Xavier9ja(m): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2015
Bowaley17:
Of course YES. I will go to my village to fortify myself,then am free to go... 30m no be beans...
u like money o
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by arimahoseloka(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2015
sbaks:
Poverty is a reproach o. GOD forbid I reject it IN JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN. If not why would a sensible human being be wishing to accept N30m just to be a "thug"? Smh. Poverty mentality is bad abeg. Mtcheeeeew! Disgusting thread. Think on how to move the nation forward and not turning yourself into a potential thug. Mtcheeeeeeew
Oga leave all those one, imagine u were in a desperate situation and Ur daughter needed an urgent life saving operation. and the cost of the operation is 30m. and the fastest option u had was collecting the thug money? tell me say u no go collect.

as the popular saying goes Na condition make crayfish bend. poverty has affected everybody only in different variations.
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2015
arimahoseloka:
Oga leave all those one, imagine u were in a desperate situation and Ur daughter needed an urgent life saving operation. and the cost of the operation is 30m. and the fastest option u had was collecting the thug money? tell me say u no go collect.

as the popular saying goes Na condition make crayfish bend. poverty has affected everybody only in different variations.
I am not poor (I don't know poverty) and I will never be poor in JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN. No matter the so-called condition of the world, it will never affect me in JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN. JEHOVAH can "never" allow me to be poor (in his mercies) in JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN. So I can never think of receiving $30m sef for thuggery. I'm wealthy that I know. With all glory to JESUS CHRIST. AMEN. I can never be poor again in JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN.
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
shocked shocked Are you in anyway related to Angelina Jolie? grin grin
lol i wish!
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Bowaley17(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Xavier9ja:
u like money o
no be only me... Who no like money
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Bowaley17(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
sbaks:
I am not poor (I don't know poverty) and I will never be poor in JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN. No matter the so-called condition of the world, it will never affect me in JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN. JEHOVAH can "never" allow me to be poor (in his mercies) in JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN. So I can never think of receiving $30m sef for thuggery. I'm wealthy that I know. With all glory to JESUS CHRIST. AMEN. I can never be poor again in JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN.
prayer warrior...

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Xavier9ja:
be sincere please.
30million is too much sef...

Give me 20mills and u will escape to sambisa
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Xavier9ja(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
30million is too much sef...

Give me 20mills and u will escape to sambisa
lol
Re: Can You Allow Yourself To Be A Political Thug For N30m? by Xavier9ja(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bowaley17:

no be only me... Who no like money
lol

(1) (Reply)

2.5billion Scam. CHAMS Staff Defraud Osun State Govt. / BVN Scammers At It Again. / Okonkwo Chukwudi Samuel A Notorious Armed Robber Escape Police Net (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.