Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) (6239 Views)

Notorious Political Thug, Femi Akilapa Arrested With Lifeless Body in Ekiti.Pics / Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos / Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) by blackrules1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bayo Ajia once convicted of murder has been killed inside his car wash just by the entrance of the state stadium complex in Ilorin. Reports say the unknown assailants came in some minutes after 4pm killed him and shot into the air to scare people as the left.

A mammoth crowd gathered to glimpse at his corpse as Police in two vans attempted to take his remains

Bayo Ajia and Olayinka Are, both arch supporters of former Governor Muhammad Lawal of Kwara State sentenced to death
for murdering Abdul Yekini Gobir and Abdul Ganiyu Hussein at a night party at Deens Motel, Ilorin

The duo were said to have invaded the venue of the party in unmarked cars and after dispersing the crowd shot the two men to death allegedly for being supporters of the former governorâ’s political opponents and ensured that they were dead before taking leave of them.

They however received amnesty of former state governor, Bukola Saraki and were released.

Source: http://mediaworldng.com/?p=13397

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) by bobchigar(m): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
No sinner can go untouched
Re: Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) by ril19(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nice One....
But No Pic?
Re: Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) by kokozain(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Rip
Re: Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) by Oyinoyin: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bayo Ajia, I remember seeing him one day after he was freed from death roll inside an hotel, I wonder why he isnt remorseful,
Nemesis is a b*tch !!!
Re: Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) by tishbite709(m): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmmn, Ilorin will surely be burning right now
Re: Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) by overboard(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
I just feel so bad. I knew him when I was in school and I think I've talked about him on NL before. I always hailed him just to get a pass and he seemed to like me somehow...

Better hail than feel a hail of bullets innit?

Hmm, I no get mind abeg!

Well, RIP. Some may not agree with the 'P' in the RIP though.
Re: Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) by BiggerBangs: 12:12am On Jan 19, 2016
I was driving along taiwo road...when i heard the gun shot,many motorist left their cars and ran for safety.one has to be careful moving around in ilorin now
Re: Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 12:25am On Jan 19, 2016
bad
Re: Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) by Dexema(m): 5:03am On Jan 19, 2016
who says karma doesn't exist? he died in similar circumstances as those he allegedly murdered.
Re: Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) by kokozain(m): 6:01am On Jan 19, 2016
Ilorin is burning right now cultists are on rampage and pole are in door
Re: Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) by tafabaloo(m): 6:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Vengeance is mine says the Lord.
I hope this will bring closure to some families this guy had brought sadness.
Re: Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) by safejo: 6:15am On Jan 19, 2016
its quite unfortunate those that live by the sword die by the sword. ilorin is in turmoil now according to report reaching me 3 people have murdered few hours after ajia's death God should take control of the situation..........the end result of cult is death he who has ears let him hear.....

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) by matrix199(m): 6:15am On Jan 19, 2016
One less thug to worry about
Re: Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) by jazinogold(m): 6:19am On Jan 19, 2016
la wa o....wen boiz dy reason mini!
Re: Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) by Zonex1(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Jst passin by

(1) (Reply)

Stop "jungle Justice" / I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby / Court Rescinds Judgement Against Edirin Oghenejode In Wife Battery Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.