Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,484 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

6 Ways Your Ex Wants You Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways Your Ex Wants You Back (925 Views)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways Your Ex Wants You Back by dorocent(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Have you ever broken up with your lover and want to know if she still loves you? If so, you have to read this.

1. You'd notice that whenever you look at his/her direction, your eyes are likely to meet.
2. Her reaction when s/he sees you with other people. If she feels so jealous, then it might indicate that s/he still loves you.
3. Notice how often s/he touches you. When a conversation ensue between you duo, s/he will try as much as possible to touch you.
4. S/he will try as much as possible to wish you happy new month, year and birthday.
5. If your friends tell you how consistent s/he asks about you or your welfare.
6. S/he tries to hold your stuffs without returning it back on time because s/he wants you to come and demand for it so that you can have a chat.
- If you see all these signs, it is likely that your ex wants you back so you are left with the decision whether to accept him/her or to reject them.
Re: 6 Ways Your Ex Wants You Back by dorocent(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: 6 Ways Your Ex Wants You Back by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
ok, we don hear
Re: 6 Ways Your Ex Wants You Back by Aitee1: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
dorocent:

You sha wicked occupying tthe FTC plot so another won't and for that this your post won't make fptongue if you like transfer money to lalasticlala account this very minute it won't tongue

As for your opinion well I don't do ex undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways Your Ex Wants You Back by Ekiseme(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
I never get ex angry
Re: 6 Ways Your Ex Wants You Back by Infomizer(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
S/he's the Ex for a reason! S/he's missed her/his shot!
Re: 6 Ways Your Ex Wants You Back by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Who gives a fvck if she wants to come back? Why did she leave?

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways Your Ex Wants You Back by dorocent(m): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Aitee1:

You sha wicked occupying tthe FTC plot so another won't and for that this your post won't make fptongue if you like transfer money to lalasticlala account this very minute it won't tongue

As for your opinion well I don't do ex undecided
dnt b angry my frd.... i reli hv sumtin to put dia... pls i wunt do it agn...

mods plss dnt b angry as well......
all nairalanders pls accept my apology
Re: 6 Ways Your Ex Wants You Back by tuffgongjo(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Noted.

(1) (Reply)

Warning For Guys / Calabar Ladies And The Love For Thier Pets!! / Ladies, You Have To See This Before Accepting His Proposal With Car Keys (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.