Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards (27761 Views)

How We Attained Academic Excellence - By 10 First Class Graduates (pics) / Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) / Nigerian And Ghanaian Students Suspended In UK University Over 'jollof Rice' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by mikeapollo: 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
kilokeys:

but not smart enough to start up something like nairaland?

cediland.. yuckk..
we rule and reign.. its nt forced.. its Natural

Ignorance kills. Go check www.ghanaweb.com before you expose your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by TexasCowboy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
breadandbutter:
[size=18pt] undecided

I wish i was born in Ghana. That country seems to be getting it right in all sectors and the only thing we can boast of ahead of ghana is land mass.

Ghana has electricity 247

Ghana has zero tolerance for corruption

Ghanians are peaceful people who are not divided by religious and ethnicity

ghana is safe and protects its citizens

Nigeria's education compared to Ghana is a joke

Nigeria is a Giant on paper. It's citizens have been programmed to suffer and smile to the extent that they dont know their rights as citizens

I visited accra last year and i can say lagos and PH is over hyped.

God bless Ghanaians

God give Nigeria the right leaders to make us develop like Ghana
[/size]

You are so high on a mad man's shiit
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by sukkot: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
MrPresident1:

April 20 my Kind Sire
ahhh oh yes its within that time. you may be on to something with this month of abib thing. its definitely within the time frame. which is being tabernacled before the next blood moon of april 4 grin

bruv you see all the american and russian military buildup in eastern europe ?
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by dubemivan(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
the difference is clear... better educational system, better infrastructure, conducive learning environment, excellent teachers, absence of strike and riot etc Ghana no be our mate at all!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by kellyJames5(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
undecided
JiggamanGh:

How you know the Ghanaian waec is easier than the nigerian one? Please come again

It seems like you are yet to write WAEC.
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
TexasCowboy:

Iyalaya ee
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by MrPresident1: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
ahhh oh yes its within that time. you may be on to something with this month of abib thing. its definitely within the time frame. which is being tabernacled before the next blood moon of april 4 grin

bruv you see all the american and russian military buildup in eastern europe ?

Smokescreens Sire. America is the lifeblood of this present system, if she fails, they all collapse too.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by MrPresident1: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
TexasCowboy:

ewww...pukes
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by JiggamanGh: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
kellyJames5:
undecided

It seems like you are yet to write WAEC.

Seems you are yet to develop a brain, because no student will make a claim without facts to back it up.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by sukkot: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
MrPresident1:

Smokescreens Sire. America is the lifeblood of this present system, if she fails, they all collapse too.
america has to collapse for christ to emerge. as long as babylon still exists there is no christ. you cant have two kingdoms on the earth at the same time. you cant have darkness co-existing with light. so that is the purpose of this ww3. to eradicate babylon. it will happen and then the coming of the saints from the ashes of america they will rise
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by Burnnotice(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Such students won't be in a N2million per annum school...and if they were...they would have been eased out long before time.
hmmm you cant be so sure... not every student that pays #2m per session is academically ok. some are d.umd

1 Like

Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by ABAKA72(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Burnnotice:
hahahaha.....at least she sabi do one thing
Lols!!!! Abioooo!!!!
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by joncom(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I went to University with guys who wrote WAEC in their 20's...

A former president of my Univeristy's fellowship started school at the age of 14 (Primary school....note!).

And one woman I know of was recently celebrated by her children and grand-children.....and she wrote WAEC in her 20's.

In the pursuit of education....no one should twitter about your age. Just get to your goals...and surpass them. Just because you graduated at 21 does not mean you are better than the guy who graduated at 40.

Nice one.
Also remember that scoring 9 As in WAEC does not mean you are more intelligent or will succeed better than someone who scored 8 A's or passed WAEC.
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by ABAKA72(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Burnnotice:
i get you, but how will a student who cant pass local exam pass international exam?
Good one my dear, ask them.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by MrPresident1: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
america has to collapse for christ to emerge. as long as babylon still exists there is no christ. you cant have two kingdoms on the earth at the same time. you cant have darkness co-existing with light. so that is the purpose of this ww3. to eradicate babylon. it will happen and then the coming of the saints from the ashes of america they will rise

Absolutely. But the Holy Writ tells us that YAH will do it all by Himself. No man will take any glory, not even a farthing of a glory off it.

Isaiah 63:3
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by kellyJames5(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
JiggamanGh:

Seems you are yet to develop a brain, because no student will make a claim without facts to back it up.

K
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by efilefun(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mind you if you could attain the position i am right now you will forever be grateful to God

ABAKA72:
ehn!! blame GEJ for everything, including for your being a blockhead.
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by ABAKA72(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Idiataqueen:
who is dis akpos or mr beans etc Stupid fool
Am simply telling you an naked fact based on your post. YOU ARE A DUMPKOFF, A TOTAL BLOCKHEAD.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by Burnnotice(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
ABAKA72:
Good one my dear, ask them.
abi thats what am doing jare
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by sukkot: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
MrPresident1:

Absolutely. But the Holy Writ tells us that YAH will do it all by Himself. No man will take any glory, not even a farthing of a glory off it.

3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

thats what is called symbolic speech. to get to the american scriptures we go to specific babylon scrips

isaiah 13 vs 3 I have commanded My consecrated ones, I have even called My mighty warriors, My proudly exulting ones, To execute My anger.

jeremiah 50 vs 29 Call together the archers against Babylon: all ye that bend the bow, camp against it round about; let none thereof escape: recompense her according to her work; according to all that she hath done, do unto her: for she hath been proud against the LORD, against the Holy One of Israel. <<< archers today will be called bomb silos
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by ican2020: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
breadandbutter:
[size=18pt] undecided

I wish i was born in Ghana. That country seems to be getting it right in all sectors and the only thing we can boast of ahead of ghana is land mass.

Ghana has electricity 247

Ghana has zero tolerance for corruption

Ghanians are peaceful people who are not divided by religious and ethnicity

ghana is safe and protects its citizens

Nigeria's education compared to Ghana is a joke

Nigeria is a Giant on paper. It's citizens have been programmed to suffer and smile to the extent that they dont know their rights as citizens

I visited accra last year and i can say lagos and PH is over hyped.

God bless Ghanaians

God give Nigeria the right leaders to make us develop like Ghana
[/size]

Who told u Gh have light 24/7?
Always get fact b4 commenting pls.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
ican2020:

Who told u Gh have light 24/7?
Always get fact b4 commenting pls.

Shut the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by Idiataqueen(f): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
ABAKA72:
Am simply telling you an naked fact based on your post. YOU ARE A DUMPKOFF, A TOTAL BLOCKHEAD.
pls move back a little bit ur mouth is smelling i cant stand d odour, incumbent baboon.
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by ABAKA72(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
efilefun:
Mind you if you could attain the position i am right now you will forever be grateful to God

Am not here to brag, because am not suffering from any complex. God forbid me being in your position, it will never happen because blockheads never attain any enviable position.
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by ican2020: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nigerians are very intelligent but we need to do more.
17, 18 are already graduates here
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by ican2020: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
breadandbutter:

Shut the Bleep up

U need the doc fast
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by sukkot: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
MrPresident1:

3 I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land
<< HAPPENING RIGHT NOW
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by yetunsbay(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
OXYGEN011:
Everything Good/positive in West Africa is always Ghana. Why Is GHANA the only civilized country in West Africa.SMH
jst like Ghana is d largst economy in W.Africa/Africa shey ! If I hearB-)
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by Burnnotice(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
ican2020:
Nigerians are very intelligent but we need to do more.
17, 18 are already graduates here

oh oh' stop there! 17 18 ko 12 13 ni....you can say 19 20 but 17 18 no no no
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by tk4rd: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
SweetyZinta:
hardwork pays bigtime!!!

Nigerians where are you all? Will you let all dis charlie 2go home wit ol d prizes?

Wake up!!
#changeHasArrived
2go, whatsapp and BBM were (and are still) the killers of the brains of Nigerian youths..
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by MrPresident1: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
thats what is called symbolic speech. to get to the american scriptures we go to specific babylon scrips

isaiah 13 vs 3 I have commanded My consecrated ones, I have even called My mighty warriors, My proudly exulting ones, To execute My anger.

jeremiah 50 vs 29 Call together the archers against Babylon: all ye that bend the bow, camp against it round about; let none thereof escape: recompense her according to her work; according to all that she hath done, do unto her: for she hath been proud against the LORD, against the Holy One of Israel. <<< archers today will be called bomb silos

Sire, Russia are not the consecrated ones.

Matthew 24:30
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The sign in heaven that will first make all the tribes of the earth to mourn will be carried out only by YAH Himself. YAH will open her up.

Isaiah 13:6-7
6 Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by sukkot: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
MrPresident1:

Sire, Russia are not the consecrated ones.

Matthew 24:30
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The sign in heaven that will first make all the tribes of the earth to mourn will be carried out only by YAH Himself. YAH will open her up.

Isaiah 13:6-7
6 Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

these are symbolic scriptures. nobody is actually going to be coming down from heaven. heaven just means some people will be given the authority to kick the white mans ass. having authority over someone makes you heaven while they are earth. it is biblical lingo. God does not himself come down. he puts his spirit into people and uses them

jeremiah 51 vs 20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die / Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down / Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.