Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards (27760 Views)

How We Attained Academic Excellence - By 10 First Class Graduates (pics) / Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) / Nigerian And Ghanaian Students Suspended In UK University Over 'jollof Rice' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by GoddyGH: 12:23am On Mar 26, 2015
breadandbutter:

This is why Nigeria will never develop

What has population got to do with constant electricity, good roads, jobs, good education and other necessities of life

Are we up to the population of china, india, USA

Are these countries without electricity at least ?

Nigeria is only great on paper

The delusion of Africa's biggest economy has swindled many of you to the extent of not knowing right from wrong. Smh
yes Tnx bruv 4 speaking the truth...Ghana is better than us..It's sad 2 admit though
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by GoddyGH: 12:31am On Mar 26, 2015
ericpaul158705:

Sorry bro, u dont knw Ghana too well. Dont EVER compare PH or LAG with Accra. Ghana is far below Nigeria in EVERYTHING aside security issues. Did i hear u say dat Ghana has 24hrs power supply? story! ask ur ghanian friends the meaning of DUMSOR. Bro, Nigeria is a blessed nation. And i dont pray we be like Ghana, cos, we are 100% better dan them.

stop hating and let's face reality am a 50 50 Ghanaian and Nigerian and I'll always choose GH over naija any time anyday.We r sick and Tired of slums,generators, book haram etc..vote change

1 Like

Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by boma95(f): 12:57am On Mar 26, 2015
breadandbutter:
[size=18pt] undecided

I wish i was born in Ghana. That country seems to be getting it right in all sectors and the only thing we can boast of ahead of ghana is land mass.

Ghana has electricity 247

Ghana has zero tolerance for corruption

Ghanians are peaceful people who are not divided by religious and ethnicity

ghana is safe and protects its citizens

Nigeria's education compared to Ghana is a joke

Nigeria is a Giant on paper. It's citizens have been programmed to suffer and smile to the extent that they dont know their rights as citizens

I visited accra last year and i can say lagos and PH is over hyped.

God bless Ghanaians

God give Nigeria the right leaders to make us develop like Ghana
[/size]

Please say what you know
I can only agree with you in terms of education
Every other thing u said on this platform is baseless.... who told you electricity is 24/7
Jeeez....I can't believe you are wishing Nigeria was like Ghana...seriously?
Please get ur facts right
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by boma95(f): 1:00am On Mar 26, 2015
GoddyGH:
stop hating and let's face reality am a 50 50 Ghanaian and Nigerian and I'll always choose GH over naija any time anyday.We r sick and Tired of slums,generators, book haram etc..vote change

So u don't know about dumsor
U re talking about generators
Come to accra...I just wonder if u know what you saying
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by boma95(f): 1:02am On Mar 26, 2015
GoddyGH:
yes Tnx bruv 4 speaking the truth...Ghana is better than us..It's sad 2 admit though

U will just be so comfortable saying what you don't know....
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by AlphaDibia(m): 4:37am On Mar 26, 2015
What of us earned 9A1's in our waec nko? No recognition ba?
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by GoddyGH: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2015
boma95:

So u don't know about dumsor
U re talking about generators
Come to accra...I just wonder if u know what you saying
I've lived in Nigeria and am currently in GH, Kumasi...its 12 hours of light and we call dat crisis. I pray Ghanaians visit naija.No light at all
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by MrPresident1: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2015
sukkot:
after america the world powers will be china and russia. and the saints will be rubbing shoulders with china and russia

isaiah 53
11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
<<< SO THEIR WILL STILL BE STRONG AND GREAT NATIONS ( CHINA AND RUSSIA ).

No Sire.
When the seas strove, only four beasts arose Daniel 7:2-3, namely Babylonian, Mediopersian, Greek and then Roman empires. We are at the end now, no more beasts or empires after the Roman empire.

Isaiah 52:12 talks about the kind of powers The Most High Yah will give His Christs. He will divide them a portion with the great, he will divide the spoil with the strong; na them go share kingdom wealth. Them go preside over the sharing of the booties of war, and the ones that refuse to submit to them, will be utterly wasted grin

Isaiah 60:12
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by Ofornaira: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2015
grin
hadizadeezy:
did you win the award during your time?
If he did not win the award during his time, he can at least encourage them grin
hadizadeezy:
did you win the award during your time?
If he did not win the award during his time, he should at least encourage them
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by buzzmania(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
gbemi514:
d nigerians av no tym dey busy campaigning 4 election if nt aw ghana go cm win all d awards wen we dey buy waec result 4 naija.....one rich can jux buy 9As
Rantings of a delusional mofo.I guess your fvcked up tissues of a brain failed to comprehend this part of the story huh!
''The feat is the fifth in succession by
Ghanaian
candidates. The last time a Nigerian student
won the WAEC International Excellence
Award
was in 2007 by John Yusuf''.It's pretty obvious from your post you've been campaigning for elections all this while to the detriment of your education.
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by Franklyne(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Rubbish they should try jamb they wont hold a broom talkless of sweeping
Baba shutup,Jealousy..Go and make 8 A's like them naa..Olodo
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by Idiataqueen(f): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Franklyne:
Baba shutup,Jealousy..Go and make 8 A's like them naa..Olodo
who is dis monkey pls stay off me.
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by sukkot: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
MrPresident1:

No Sire.
When the seas strove, only four beasts arose Daniel 7:2-3, namely Babylonian, Mediopersian, Greek and then Roman empires. We are at the end now, no more beasts or empires after the Roman empire.

Isaiah 52:12 talks about the kind of powers The Most High Yah will give His Christs. He will divide them a portion with the great, he will divide the spoil with the strong; na them go share kingdom wealth. Them go preside over the sharing of the booties of war, and the ones that refuse to submit to them, will be utterly wasted grin

Isaiah 60:12
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
we will not be involved with politics. we would be the religious leaders not political leaders. so the nations will still have their political leaders. wink

[b]3 And the word of the Lord came unto Jonah the second time, saying,

2 Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.

3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the Lord. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey.

4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.

5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.

6 For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.

7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:

8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.[/b]
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by boma95(f): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
GoddyGH:
I've lived in Nigeria and am currently in GH, Kumasi...its 12 hours of light and we call dat crisis. I pray Ghanaians visit naija.No light at all

I wonder where in Nigeria u re talking about
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by gbemi514: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
buzzmania:
Rantings of a delusional mofo.I guess your fvcked up tissues of a brain failed to comprehend this part of the story huh!
''The feat is the fifth in succession by
Ghanaian
candidates. The last time a Nigerian student
won the WAEC International Excellence
Award
was in 2007 by John Yusuf''.It's pretty obvious from your post you've been campaigning for elections all this while to the detriment of your education.
......hey inept next tym u wanna state a fact ask questns 4rm dose more educated and advanced dan u are.....mind u i stated wat was actually one of d reasons a nigerian didnt win of wc dere may b many more reasons......next tym b4 u quote some1 make sure u ain't psychologcally deraigned as u av bn wen u were quoting me.......DORK!!.....lest i 4get am way passed sec school even a first degree
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by Franklyne(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Idiataqueen:
who is dis monkey pls stay off me.
yur stupid like ur username "idiotqueen"
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by buzzmania(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
gbemi514:
......hey inept next tym u wanna state a fact ask questns 4rm dose more educated and advanced dan u are.....mind u i stated wat was actually one of d reasons a nigerian didnt win of wc dere may b many more reasons......next tym b4 u quote some1 make sure u ain't psychologcally deraigned as u av bn wen u were quoting me.......DORK!!.....lest i 4get am way passed sec school even a first degree
Hahaha! A first degree holder with such a low IQ?How on earth can you suggest election campaigns as the cause of your inability to win any award since 2007?I guess you've been holding elections on a yearly basis.
Anyway,i'm not surprised a dumbhead like you claim to be a first degree holder,afterall your clueless zoo keeper and his wife who can barely string a sentence together have degrees in zoology as well.
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by gbemi514: 12:11am On Mar 30, 2015
buzzmania:
Hahaha! A first degree holder with such a low IQ?How on earth can you suggest election campaigns as the cause of your inability to win any award since 2007?I guess you've been holding elections on a yearly basis.
Anyway,i'm not surprised a dumbhead like you claim to be a first degree holder,afterall your clueless zoo keeper and his wife who can barely string a sentence together have degrees in zoology as well.
.......claps 4 u....av got no tym 4 kids....i guess ur folks only taught u in bcomin a menace xhibitin ur follies .2ndly i tink if it's ur papa dats d head of a great country lyk nigeria i guess u wud call a zookeeper 2......wat a waste of tym dealing wt scumbag lyk u.....kids lyk u needs counsellin
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by buzzmania(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
gbemi514:
.......claps 4 u....av got no tym 4 kids....i guess ur folks only taught u in bcomin a menace xhibitin ur follies .2ndly i tink if it's ur papa dats d head of a great country lyk nigeria i guess u wud call a zookeeper 2......wat a waste of tym dealing wt scumbag lyk u.....kids lyk u needs counsellin
Go to hell!Son of a loose cvnt.
Anway,i heard the incompetent zoo keeper is making way for the herdsman.LOL
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by gbemi514: 12:27am On Apr 01, 2015
buzzmania:
Go to hell!Son of a loose cvnt.
Anway,i heard the incompetent zoo keeper is making way for the herdsman.LOL
can some1 tel ds kid 2 get off my back.........,...ain't gat no tym 4 loosers.....quote me again 2 affirm wat i jus found abt u
Re: 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards by buzzmania(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
gbemi514:
can some1 tel ds kid 2 get off my back.........,...ain't gat no tym 4 loosers.....quote me again 2 affirm wat i jus found abt u
Bring it on!I'm ever ready to smack your ugly boko face anyday.
Fvcked up zoo inhabitant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die / Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down / Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.