Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,210 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) (5356 Views)

My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide / Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tehn I don't understand are you the man in that picture that wants to sell stuffs or what? Please enlighten me what you are on about?
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
SAMBARRY:
of coz tongue
:' and ur donations?
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
lofty900:
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
lofty900:
your point is? undecided
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
SAMBARRY:
your point is? undecided
as a self proclaimed NL big girl, prove it with ur donations not mere words sambarry
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
lofty900:
as a self proclaimed NL big girl, prove it with ur donations not mere words sambarry
the person involved tehn hasn't answered the question i asked him so why are you crying more than the bereaved .There are certain things I don't understand and when it's clarified the needful shall be done so why don't you just face front and carry your busy body to another bustop
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
SAMBARRY:
the person involved tehn hasn't answered the question i asked him so why are you crying more than the bereaved .There are certain things I don't understand and when it's clarified the needful shall be done so why don't you just face front and carry your busy body to another bustop
there's nothing to understand. It's either u give or not. Stop trolling

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
lofty900:
there's nothing to understand. It's either u give or not. Stop trolling
if you are not tehn the earlier you respect yourself the better for you. In any case I was adressing tehn before you carried your stewpppeed self quoting me every now and then

Anyway you have been noticed. The attention you so craved for has been given to you so scram Mr busybody aka woman wrapper

ofemoidi abajo grin

oniranu. Elete grin
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 4:48am On Jun 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Tehn I don't understand are you the man in that picture that wants to sell stuffs or what? Please enlighten me what you are on about?
That's Monsurat's brother. The picture was taken on the day the stuff was delivered

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2015
jaybee3:

That's Monsurat's brother. The picture was taken on the day the stuff was delivered
ok so HOW can I help
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 6:43am On Jun 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ok so HOW can I help
You can help by helping us find our next intervention case

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:44am On Jun 16, 2015
jaybee3:

You can help by helping us find our next intervention case
how can I contribute? Isn't that the reason for the thread?
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 6:47am On Jun 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
how can I contribute? Isn't that the reason for the thread?
We have already closed the case from our end. We used part of the balance from DJ's campaign to address her issues.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:48am On Jun 16, 2015
jaybee3:

We have already closed the case from our end. We used part of the balance from DJ's campaign to address her issues.
ok so it is settled abi?
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 6:49am On Jun 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ok so it is settled abi?
Yes ma'am
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by ihedinobi2: 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
Bridgetown:

Stop mentioning inshallah because this will prevent non Muslims to help. Wake up dude.

Why would it prevent non-Muslims from helping? Because "insha Allah" somehow causes paralysis or it magically dries up bank accounts?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by ihedinobi2: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good one, teHN. smiley
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by Gloriagee(f): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
I guess she just stated her opinion. Doesn't warrant her being attacked, ba?

Great job, TEHN!

ihedinobi2:

Why would it prevent non-Muslims from helping? Because "insha Allah" somehow causes paralysis or it magically dries up bank accounts?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by ihedinobi2: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Gloriagee:
I guess she just stated her opinion. Doesn't warrant her being attacked, ba?

Great job, TEHN!

What warrants people to be attacked exactly?
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Am using this medium to say big thanks to all tehn team.. am soooo greatful and we promise to pay back to the community

thanks so much

cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Eight Babies / I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T / My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.