Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) (5343 Views)

My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide / Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
helloo nairalander,
Am typing this wth tear rolling down my eyes, She is my step sister thesame mother but different dad.. Her name is Mosurat lawal i dont really know her assual age..
Born without dissability.. a caring sister...
She encounter stroke in the year 2012 her boyfriend fleed away.. She is lonely depress..
Before this illness she sell yam @ojuwoye market in mushin area of lagos..
She spent all her gain on this illness..

But aliamudulilahi now for her life.. She is alive still on earth.. And i believe she still get plenty hope..

As a caring brother i and my wife raise some amount for her last year december to start the yam business back to sustain herself..
I received sad call from her last night that those area boizz stole all the yam...
I was like.. Oru kini eleyi oo(what all dis for God sake)

please my fellow nairalander.. I need ur assistance
if you know any business idea so that she can b doin... The stress and pain for her is much...
Inshort i need your assistance.. Financially...

This is her mobile number..08021161385
mosurat lawal..
You can call her for confirmation...

She reside in mushin area of lagos..

May Almighty Allah be with you..

Note:please dont mind my grammer oooo... Sad mood**

Cc:
teHn
Lalasticlala
Seun

The picture below was took last year when i and my wife celebrate her birthday with her...

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by izuch(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bros I for help ordinary but 419 too much for Nigeria, you can hardly tell between the truth and a hoax.
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
izuch:
Bros I for help ordinary but 419 too much for Nigeria, you can hardly tell between the truth and a hoax.

yeah i undestand but this is real not scam.. illness will not be ur portion inshall Allahu
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by Pvin: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
'Half sister'
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
A lady approached me in Abuja two years ago with aso savings ATM card with tears on her eyes at gtbank in wuse around 8pm, lamenting that her pregnant sister fell from the stairs and rushed to hospital. That her challenge rite now is her ATM not working that I should help her she will pay the money back. Guess what happens after giving her 20k?
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bridgetown:
A lady approached me in Abuja two years ago with aso savings ATM card with tears on her eyes at gtbank in wuse around 8pm, lamenting that her pregnant sister fell from the stairs and rushed to hospital. That her challenge rite now is her ATM not working that I should help her she will pay the money back. Guess what happens after giving her 20k?

yeah such is life bad people done spoil good ones... stroke will not be your portion inshall Allahu cry cry cry
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2015
adesegun121:

yeah such is life bad people done spoil good ones... stroke will not be your portion inshall Allahu cry cry cry

Stop mentioning inshallah because this will prevent non Muslims to help. Wake up dude.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2015
Bridgetown:

Stop mentioning inshallah because this will prevent non Muslims to help. Wake up dude.

alrty thanks so much.. But that is what i believe in... I dont thinks dis can stop good samaritan to assist her...

So sad cry

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2015
Please send your request to => ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
jaybee3:
Please send your request to => ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

sir please i dont understand what you mean by request ?? can u pls xplain better, because all i know is that she really need help that is why i put all her info for people that wish to confirm before assisting

will be so greatful if you can xpalain better sir
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by 1miccza: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
adesegun121:

sir please i dont understand what you mean by request ?? can u pls xplain better, because all i know is that she really need help that is why i put all her info for people that wish to confirm before assisting

will be so greatful if you can xpalain better sir

Send a mail to that email stating it clearly
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
1miccza:

Send a mail to that email stating it clearly
alrty sir have done that
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by 1miccza: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
adesegun121:

alrty sir have done that

Good
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
But the cake said sister in law?
Gistmelove na wa.
Anyway, I pray God grants her desires.
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
EggovinMma:
But the cake said sister in law?
Gistmelove na wa.
Anyway, I pray God grants her desires.

yeah, that is my wife beside her.. She bake that cake for her.. Jus to make her happy..
Thanks for the prayer..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
adesegun121:

yeah, that is my wife beside her.. She bake that cake for her.. Jus to make her happy..
Thanks for the prayer..

Wish her well.
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2015
TEHN Team thanks for paying her a visit..

We really appreciate.. And we b lookin forward to hear from you...

Thanks so much

Cc:

tehn

Lalasticlala

Seun
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by pickabeau1: 10:34pm On May 09, 2015
adesegun121:
TEHN Team thanks for paying her a visit..

We really appreciate.. And we b lookin forward to hear from you...

Thanks so much sister nd the other brother..

Cc:

tehn

Lalasticlala

Seun

Remove d name from your post please
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:41pm On May 09, 2015
grin @ assual grin

anyway when the big boys and big girls of nl have seen you're genuine i will step in. But story tellers plenty o.but we will know who is who later
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 10:58pm On May 09, 2015
pickabeau1:

Remove d name from your post please

please which name..?? You mean her name or what??
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by pickabeau1: 4:34am On May 10, 2015
adesegun121:

please which name..?? You mean her name or what??

Yes.. U have done so
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by TeHN: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dear All,
As part of our commitment to ensure balance of funds from DJ’s appeal is used to provide relief/support to the needy, the TeHN team can now report the completion of our intervention programme designed by the group to address Ms Monsurat urgent needs.
The group agreed to address her Yam business as well as look for other ways she can generate additional income alongside the established business. In doing so, we decided to encourage her to sell fizzy/soft drinks in conjunction with the Yam.
Please see attached the final budget for the project and some pictures taken as at when the procured items were delivered.

Kind Regards
TeHN

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by TeHN: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
More

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by Mynd44: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wow! Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Eeeeyyyaaa... good one... Nairaland is really touching lives.... Good work tehn..

I pray she progresses in her business. .

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Good work @ Tehn kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by Youngsage: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wow... I'm impressed. Thumbs up guys smiley
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by ayobase(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nice one Tehn.

God shall continue blessing and multiplying the givers.

The receivers shall God prosper and elevate.

Financially and materially shall God provide unto we who are compassionate and willing to support, but couldn't.
Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin @ assual grin

anyway when the big boys and big girls of nl have seen you're genuine i will step in. But story tellers plenty o.but we will know who is who later
see who's talking. and u even rate urself among big girls of NL. ah don suffer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
lofty900:
see who's talking. and u even rate urself among big girls of NL. ah don suffer
of coz tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

My In-laws Are Doing Their Father's Burial And I Don't Have Money / My Sister Doesn't Like My Wife / I Get Worried About Growing Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.