Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Is It Okay To Have Sex In Front Of A 7months Old Baby? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Okay To Have Sex In Front Of A 7months Old Baby? (2981 Views)

Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) / Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? / Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Have Sex In Front Of A 7months Old Baby? by smalls7: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
From a female friend!!!

I and my husband have been
married for just a year and we
have a seven months old daughter.
She sleeps on the same bed with us
because she is restless and cries a
lot when she’s put in her cot. The
thing is, each time we want to
make love, she wakes up and
watches keenly. I feel very
uncomfortable about it but my
husband doesn’t seem to mind.
Please is this OK??

Re: Is It Okay To Have Sex In Front Of A 7months Old Baby? by mirexxx(f): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
is it so hard to take ur baby to another room?
Re: Is It Okay To Have Sex In Front Of A 7months Old Baby? by DAIL(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Even if it a dog looking at u pls stop, until its only d both of u...
Re: Is It Okay To Have Sex In Front Of A 7months Old Baby? by trippleKAY(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Its not right! D younger a child is d sharper thr brian will b... He or she will clearly recall dat senerio wen older
Re: Is It Okay To Have Sex In Front Of A 7months Old Baby? by falcon01: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
noh thats not good... He might be saving it into his internal storage
Re: Is It Okay To Have Sex In Front Of A 7months Old Baby? by elantraceey(f): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Is it a one room apartment?
Re: Is It Okay To Have Sex In Front Of A 7months Old Baby? by anticent(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
elantraceey:
Is it a one room apartment?

Even if it is 20room duplex, are you actually going to leave a 7month old baby in a room all alone.
Re: Is It Okay To Have Sex In Front Of A 7months Old Baby? by lalasticlala(m): 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=smalls7 post=31964547][/quote]

This link should help you

https://www.nairaland.com/2168296/six-months-old-baby-gazes
Re: Is It Okay To Have Sex In Front Of A 7months Old Baby? by Misogynist2014(m): 6:10am On Mar 25, 2015
Do you see houseflies, they struggle to enter into your house through your doors and after entering, they try to go out through the door you opened by staying beside it so that when someone opens it, they fly out again. What about the insect, a tiny ant I wanted to kill yesterday, it stood still so that I could think of it as a dirt and leave it alone. If these tiny creatures can have sense of reasoning, why underate a 7 month old baby?
Re: Is It Okay To Have Sex In Front Of A 7months Old Baby? by NifemiOlu(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2015
The baby can't recall anything. The brain is still growing and he's trying to make sense of his environment. That's why we can't recall anything under 2 years of age. To test this, Psychologists developed an image of intertwined naked people. When shown to children below 3, they said Dolphins.

(1) (Reply)

How Did Our Parents 'do It', That We Never Caught Them While We Were Kids / Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. / My Wife Told Me She Doesn't Love Me Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.