Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu (2678 Views)

Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi / Buhari critically sick Apc Circulate Fake Photoshop Pic To Cover Up His Health / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by Clerverly: 12:14am On Mar 25, 2015
PDP's real slogan: "Keep the people poor and ignorant and you'll rule over them" grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by saaedlee: 12:21am On Mar 25, 2015
If true, its an insult to Ogemba!

3 Likes

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by Clerverly: 12:24am On Mar 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by stinggy(m): 12:35am On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:
This is what Ndigbo, one of the three largest ethnic groups in the country, have reduced themselves to. A bunch of people to be lied to and taken for granted. The greatest insult was even making FFK the presidential spokesman after all he said about late Ikemba's wife. Now they insult the memory of the most revered Igbo figure ever.
What a shame.

Painfully true.

6 Likes

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 25, 2015
grin grin The president is more desperate than the word "desperation"...

Wakacome

12 Likes

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by REMMEI(m): 12:49am On Mar 25, 2015
Who shopped that photo?..

Silly being.

2 Likes

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by ofala(m): 1:49am On Mar 25, 2015
Before now, I knew that Mr President shouldn't have been in Aso Rock, in the first place but his present chains of deceits against Nigerians had reaffirmed my conviction that its only blind/ naive folks that will vote for his re-election.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by Brutef0rce1o1: 2:15am On Mar 25, 2015
shocked shocked shocked They have to photoshop a pics with ojukwu just to appear good to the ibos after giving them a tolled paper bridge. This man is wicked sad

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 25, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by jaysniggs: 2:32am On Mar 25, 2015
cheesy.
PDP deceiving gullible Nigerians since 1998 grin

2 Likes

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by omenka(m): 3:03am On Mar 25, 2015
This is what Ndigbo, one of the three largest ethnic groups in the country, have reduced themselves to. A bunch of people to be lied to and taken for granted. The greatest insult was even making FFK the presidential spokesman after all he said about late Ikemba's wife. Now they insult the memory of the most revered Igbo figure ever.

What a shame.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by omenka(m): 3:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy.
Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by kahal29: 3:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Na wah oh
Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Ontop all this 419, our Igbo brothers and sisters go one still die for this man. Hah! How have the mighty fallen.

4 Likes

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by aresa: 4:04am On Mar 25, 2015
What's sad here is the fact that this last minute desperate measure to keep ibo people in line means they are losing support in that region. What a shame..

4 Likes

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by Opinedecandid(m): 4:12am On Mar 25, 2015
What won't you people say and do in your last minute dirty attempt to smear and discredit Goodluck Jonathan, apc, aka, Agrieved People's Congress?

I know the name Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan rings a lasting bell in the ears of your minds. The name suggests victory, transformation, betterment, increase and development. Incidentally, these are the tenets you don't like. Be that as it may, I don't see you guys being able to do a thing about it. You lack the faith, stamina, sincerity, votes, and even God to be able to upturn this.
So just prepare to shamefully 'go and die' on Sunday night, March 29th 2015 when the final result would be announced and Goodluck Jonathan would be declared the winner again. It is not his fault or making, neither is it mine or ours, it is just the will of God. And God's will MUST surely prevail.
A note of warning:
If you don't want to be crushed irredeemably, don't stand in God's Way.
A word... for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by aresa: 4:38am On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
Opinedecandid:
What won't you people say and do in your last minute dirty attempt to smear and discredit Goodluck Jonathan, apc, aka, Agrieved People's Congress?

I know the name Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan rings a lasting bell in the ears of your minds. The name suggests victory, transformation, betterment, increase and development. Incidentally, these are the tenets you don't like. Be that as it may, I don't see you guys being able to do a thing about it. You lack the faith, stamina, sincerity, votes, and even God to be able to upturn this.
So just prepare to shamefully 'go and die' on Sunday night, March 29th 2015 when the final result would be announced and Goodluck Jonathan would be declared the winner again. It is not his fault or making, neither is it mine or ours, it is just the will of God. And God's will MUST surely prevail.
A note of warning:
If you don't want to be crushed irredeemably, don't stand in God's Way.
A word... for the wise.
[/s]

Nonsens..

9 Likes

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by Opinedecandid(m): 4:49am On Mar 25, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Nonsens..

'nonsens'
Another sign of mental imbalance.
Next time when you want to quote me, don't do it in hallucination, I mean 'noctambulation'.
Make sure you are awake so you will be aware of what to type.
Truth de bitter, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by Akshow: 5:22am On Mar 25, 2015
Opinedecandid:

'nonsens'
Another sign of mental imbalance.
Next time when you want to quote me, don't do it in hallucination, I mean 'noctambulation'.
Make sure you are awake so you will be aware of what to type.
Truth de bitter, bro.
mumu, didn't u see d dots after the 'nonsens..' to show it was a deliberate omission? nonsens.. fellow grin

7 Likes

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by Brutef0rce1o1: 5:34am On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:
Cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy.
Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by ionsman: 6:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by ionsman: 6:08am On Mar 25, 2015
Goodluck AZIKIWE Jonathan really loves his people.. grin
Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by san316(m): 6:27am On Mar 25, 2015
I pity Igbos. The yeye tribe don't even revere Ojuku as much as we thought. they are just out for the money. the highest bidder takes it all. I wonder how their brains got coded that way.

Only a few are not like that.

1 Like

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by jingh(f): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=Brutef0rce1o1 post=31974781][/quote]Seun lalasticlala pls take this to FP now.
or it is because.............
Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by Gbawe: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2015
It really is sad to see the level of patronising and totally childish deception the divisive PDP thinks it can get away with. "President Jonathan visited him and cared for him when he was sick" the flyer states. Vintage PDP. Use anything and anyone to remain in a position that affords them the opportunity to continue looting Nigeria while only giving Nigerians poverty, insecurity, darkness and infrastructural dearth in return.

So Igbos should go out and vote GEJ because of the fabrication that he "visited and cared for Ojukwu"? Well, it is up to Nigerians to decide. I know liberal, balanced and detribalized Nigerians will make the right choice on Saturday because the issue, for them, is about how Nigeria has been led for the past 16 years by the PDP and not some silly desperation to curry votes with crass appeal to ethnic prejudice and myopia. 'Goodluck' to Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by tp10: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2015
pls front page thinz o
Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by sCun: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2015
Seun please ban the poster.
Where is the proof that PDP did this and not APC?
Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by sCun: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2015
Gbawe:
It really is sad to see the level of patronising and totally childish deception the divisive PDP thinks it can get away with.
If this accusation was levelled against APC, you would have come up with your long analysis pretending to be an intellectual, but since it is against PDP, you have no problem swallowing the obviously concorted nonsense
Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by Rad1cal: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2015
san316:
I pity Igbos. The yeye tribe don't even revere Ojuku as much as we thought. they are just out for the money. the highest bidder takes it all. I wonder how their brains got coded that way.

Only a few are not like that.

I wonder how core northern swines like you are coded in the illusion that blowing up innocent lives will yield virgins to you in heaven.

To me, that is the height of stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by Gbawe: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2015
sCun:
If this accusation was levelled against APC, you would have come up with your long analysis pretending to be an intellectual, but since it is against PDP, you have no problem swallowing the obviously concorted nonsense

My friend, face your front. I can see you are in pain so please take your frustration elsewhere. Anyone who wakes up as frustrated as you appear to be is best avoided.
Re: Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu by 7lives: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2015
Why the hue and cry? "dis visit nain sure pass", because the heart attack Wey go hit jona when the election result come out go be like thunderbolt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Names Of Those Who Will Probe Yaradua And Jonathan's Administration / Watch the Video Of the Clash between the Nigerian Army And Shiite / Man Who Accused GEJ Of Finishing Nigeria In 2014 Finally Begs For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.