Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

How Many Years Were Your Parents Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Years Were Your Parents Married (2455 Views)

Parents, Married Couples And Aspiring Couples: Is It Morally Right To Have Kids? / That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Years Were Your Parents Married by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:54am On Aug 10, 2015
I just love the marriages of the old,imagine 10,16,22,30,35,40,53,years of marriages, all children within one man and woman ,,,oh God may I last like dis in my marriage ooo,not d marriages of today dat divorce is d order of d day, children are insulted to paternity or maternity test,so many children from different parents, oh God save our generation ...... Amin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Years Were Your Parents Married by gidjah(m): 4:52am On Aug 10, 2015
Daddy is 60+;momma is late 50s(post humous) too,bin married for about 40.even id death,papa still married to my momma, that is really a mystery to me.he said her calmness and humility was his weakness till date, very obedient.RIP to a dear mama

1 Like

Re: How Many Years Were Your Parents Married by shewenolu: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2015
Mine have been married for 37 years and still counting, they are waxing strong together to the glory of GOD.
Re: How Many Years Were Your Parents Married by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dominiquez:

she refused to remarry because of us.
wow what a sacrifice she has paid for you guys. May God bless your Mum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help A Lady In Distress. / See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed / Haier Thermocool Frigde-freezer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.