Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion (57553 Views)

Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi / From Foundation To Completion, Pictures Of What We Built For A UK Based Client / Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2019
verbena:

chief im still waiting o

Hello sir,
We have replied you on Ig.
Sorry for the delay.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 10:11am On Apr 02, 2019
pufframmy:
were is you office location and what the cost for this picture below

For this size of kitchen the cost is 185,000.
Our factory is in Abuja, we deliver everywhere.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2019
Final installation pictures.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by oalandAgents2: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2019
good one follow my post too
TouchstoneNgr:
A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation. A modern kitchen is typically equipped with various appliances and the kitchen cabinets arranged according to modular design.

In this section, we will be displaying the installation pictures of some of our ongoing kitchen cabinet projects from inception to completion.

Contact us today for a free 3D design and Quotation for your home furniture. We are Reliable, Affordable and yet Classy.

Call us on 08039403620 or 08091144234
Email : info@touchstonenigeria.com
Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/touchstonedesignsolutions
Twitter: @touchstoneNgr
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2019
To all Landlords and house owners. We have a reliable solution for rented apartments. Low cost kitchen cabinets. We still use the same material choice (Hdf carcass and mfc doors) to achieve a good and functional design for kitchens.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2019
This is for a rented apartment.
The kitchen before we got there.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2019
The approved design for the kitchen.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Kitchen cabinet in cherry mfc laminate.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Coming up next.
Kitchen cabinets in mfc laminate.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2019
Kitchen carcass is installed in all black Hdf.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2019
We do not sell furniture. We sell comfort, rest of mind and luxury.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Coming up next.
Kitchen cabinets in off white mfc laminate.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by Rejoice04(f): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
TouchstoneNgr:
Coming up next.
Kitchen cabinets in mfc laminate.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 4:37am On Apr 20, 2019
Kindly forward your dimensioned floor plan to info@touchstone.com.ng or to our WhatsApp number 08039403620. You will get a quote and design.
Regards

Rejoice04:

How much will something like this cost. Location is around Orozo Abuja. Am looking at a low cost kitchen cabinet inclusive of granite to be used? Thanks

Note: It's a small kitchen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by Rejoice04(f): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
TouchstoneNgr:

Kindly forward your dimensioned floor plan to info@touchstone.com.ng or to our WhatsApp number 08039403620. You will get a quote and design.
Regards

I will as soon as I can.
Thanks.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 6:41am On May 30, 2019
Kitchen cabinets in Natural Arlington Oak and Acrylic laminate. Perspective and Elevation drawings #3D

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 6:56am On May 30, 2019
We installed both kitchens concurrently. Production and installation was 2 weeks for both.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 7:03am On May 30, 2019
Each kitchen is about 4.5meters. As at today, the cost of each is 450,000 without appliances.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by sonety2k(m): 8:16am On May 30, 2019
cool
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 4:09pm On May 30, 2019
Kitchen cabinets in dark and light grey mfc.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 4:12pm On May 30, 2019
Production and installation- 10days

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 4:15pm On May 30, 2019
Call us today for free 3D and quote.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by brainstorm214(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2019
Ugh, great repair! Personally, I wanted to make repairs in the kitchen by myself too, but I didn't know how. I've always desired to have a kitchen in red style, but I didn't even know how to lay the tile. However, after a long search, I found an article about this topic "How to tile a backsplash", that really helped me to embody my desire, and as it turned out, it can be easily learned. Moreover, in that article I found beautiful pictures that can be used as ideas for your own kitchen design.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 4:23pm On May 30, 2019
brainstorm214:
Ugh, great repair! Personally, I wanted to make repairs in the kitchen by myself too, but I didn't know how. I've always desired to have a kitchen in red style, but I didn't even know how to lay the tile. However, after a long search, I found an article about this topic "How to tile a backsplash", that really helped me to embody my desire, and as it turned out, it can be easily learned. Moreover, in that article I found beautiful pictures that can be used as ideas for your own kitchen design.

Nice article if you know your way around DIY projects. We do all that as well. Here is a backsplash we did with Spanish tiles of 1200 x 600. We did the kitchen without skirting on the counter top.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 6:40am On Jul 25, 2019
We have been reluctant to post some of our installation projects over sometime now. Some carpenters send our pictures to their clients to claim it’s their job.
We will just be posting completed projects on this page from now.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 6:43am On Jul 25, 2019
Kitchen cabinet in mfc laminates. This particular kitchen is 3m high and it’s without handles.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 7:07am On Jul 25, 2019
With an island that spans at 2.2m x 1.2m

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by joyousmother2016: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2019
Hi, is it compulsory for one to install upper cabinets in the kitchen? What really is the use for the upper cabinets? I've seen lots of homes where the upper cabinets have been turned to refuse dump.
Your works are beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2019
joyousmother2016:
Hi, is it compulsory for one to install upper cabinets in the kitchen? What really is the use for the upper cabinets? I've seen lots of homes where the upper cabinets have been turned to refuse dump.
Your works are beautiful!

Hello,
Thanks!
Upper units are more like a tradition in the average kitchen designs. It’s not compulsory but if you have limited cabinets space available, it should be considered.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by joyousmother2016: 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
TouchstoneNgr:

Hello,
Thanks!
Upper units are more like a tradition in the average kitchen designs. It’s not compulsory but if you have limited cabinets space available, it should be considered.

Thank you!
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by FastShipping: 6:30am On Aug 08, 2019
TouchstoneNgr:
With an island that spans at 2.2m x 1.2m

Hello

I need countertop replacement. I'm no more the fan of the current one you did for me in 2017. Can you show me the top 3 countertops you have to offer? I'm ready to do it as early as tomorrow. I'm thinking marble, quartz and Galaxy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K / Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.