Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion (57523 Views)

Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi / From Foundation To Completion, Pictures Of What We Built For A UK Based Client / Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2019
FastShipping:

Hello

I need countertop replacement. I'm no more the fan of the current one you did for me in 2017. Can you show me the top 3 countertops you have to offer? I'm ready to do it as early as tomorrow. I'm thinking marble, quartz and Galaxy.

Hello sir,
What we did then was white quartz.
There are several counter top options available. We can do colossal white or black marquine (Italian stones)
We can also do black galaxy. It’s will change the entire look of the kitchen same as the black marquine (Black top).
Find attached as sample of white cabinets with mentioned counter tops.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by FastShipping: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2019
TouchstoneNgr:

Hello sir,
What we did then was white quartz.
There are several counter top options available. We can do colossal white or black marquine (Italian stones)
We can also do black galaxy. It’s will change the entire look of the kitchen same as the black marquine (Black top).
Find attached as sample of white cabinets with mentioned counter tops.

You have to show me more. Do you have marble top?
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
FastShipping:

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
FastShipping:

The first two stones are marble. They are stronger than the Indian marbles which soaks oil easily.
The other option available is Corian. It comes in various colors as well. We can use the white as we did in the attached picture.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by ikezudon(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2019
Rejoice04:

How much will something like this cost. Location is around Orozo Abuja. Am looking at a low cost kitchen cabinet inclusive of granite to be used? Thanks

Note: It's a small kitchen

check out this article on how kitchen cabinet costs come up.

https://thearchitect.com.ng/price-kitchen-cabinets-nigeria/
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by ikezudon(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2019
alstacs:

How much is it now? And what does linear metre mean for a kitchen kabinet? The floor and the wall mounted unit measure as one?

check out this detailed article on how we cost for kitchen cabinets.

https://thearchitect.com.ng/price-kitchen-cabinets-nigeria/
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNg: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
Kitchen Cabinet installation Complete!
Don't forget we are Competent, Affordable and Fast!!

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNg: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2019
Kitchen Cabinet installation almost completed..
Lugbe Abuja.
Final pictures coming tomorrow.
Don't forget we are your plug to interior woodwork design.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNg: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wardrobe installation Lugbe Abuja
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNg: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
While clothes don't define a person, they certainly help build character. Which is why it's absolutely essential for any self-aware person to have a wardrobe that he/she can be proud of.
Touchstone makes wardrobe that you can be proud of. �

Contact us!
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2019
Kitchen cabinet in cappuccino and dark Córdoba Acrylic laminate.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Final installation pictures.
Site location: Onicha Ugbo (Delta state)
Duration: 1 week production
5 days installation.
Hdf carcass and Acrylic doors.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNg: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2019
Kitchen Cabinetry..
Handless Opening
Installation Complete.
Location- Guzape Abuja.

Contact us!

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNg: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kitchen Cabinet installation ongoing..

Location- Apo Abuja.

Final installation pictures coming soon.

Contact us today we are competent, fast and Affordable.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNg: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ongoing installation Apo Abuja.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by Bruno85: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hi I sent you a message on whatsapp. Kindly reply.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 6:55am On Sep 25, 2019
Hello sir,
Message received.
The design and quote will be sent asap.
Thanks

Bruno85:
Hi I sent you a message on whatsapp. Kindly reply.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNg: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
Kitchen Cabinetry installation ongoing..

Life Camp Abuja.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNg: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2019
Kitchen Cabinetry.

Apo Abuja.

Final installation pictures. We posted few weeks back when the installation was still going on.
We Apologies for the late update.

Contact us for all interior woodwork solutions.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNg: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2019
Things you must know about a Kitchen.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNg: 10:05am On Oct 22, 2019
Continuation...

Touchstone cares about getting you well informed.

Contact us!

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNg: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ongoing kitchen Cabinet installation..
Guzape Abuja.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by davle: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
Please which material (pipe) do you use for the ducting and is it readily available in market
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
davle:
Please which material (pipe) do you use for the ducting and is it readily available in market
We use the 4” aluminum collapsible duct. It’s not usually available. What you can get in the market is the 6”.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kitchen cabinet in white mfc gloss doors.
Carcass: Hdf
Doors: Mfc Gloss
Accessories: pantry unit, magic corner, platerack
Appliances: oven, microwave, hob, extractor (90cm)

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
Cabinet doors and accessories installed. Counter top user here is White Carrara Marble.
We usually advise against the use of marble for kitchen counter tops.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 12:20am On Dec 10, 2019
Handles and appliances installed.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNg: 7:30am On Dec 19, 2019
MFC door installation almost completed.

Location- Apo Abuja.

We are Fast and Affordable make the right choice by Contacting us.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by luxautosng: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
I sent you an email sir
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
luxautosng:
I sent you an email sir

Hello sir, your mail has been replied.
Thanks
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNg: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
Installation in progress...
Location - Apo Abuja.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 12:27am On Jan 01, 2020
Granite installation completed. Appliances installed as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K / Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.