Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion (57356 Views)

Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi / From Foundation To Completion, Pictures Of What We Built For A UK Based Client / Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 7:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Kitchen cabinets in Acrylic gloss and Hdf carcass installed in Benin. All installation done in 4 days.
Production drawings as approved by the client.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2021
The team left Abuja (Our base) on Sunday. They got to site the next day and installation started immediately.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 7:30am On Sep 12, 2021
We didn’t even visit the site to take physical measurements at all. All dimensions were sent to us via WhatsApp, kitchen pictures taken by client and measurements all explained.

Day 2 and 3
All doors set, all appliances installed. Cabinet awaiting counter top installation.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 7:41am On Sep 12, 2021
Final installation pictures.
Counter top - Grey Quartz
Doors - Light Grey Acrylic board
Carcass - Hdf

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by mufutau55(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
TouchstoneNgr:
Final installation pictures.
Counter top - Grey Quartz
Doors - Light Grey Acrylic board
Carcass - Hdf

What is the total cost, if you don't mind. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
mufutau55:

What is the total cost, if you don't mind. Thank you.

Hajji M.

Total cost excluding appliances- 940,000
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by mufutau55(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
TouchstoneNgr:

Total cost excluding appliances- 940,000

Very good Sir. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
Up next…..
Installation of kitchen cabinet in white Acrylic gloss.
Below was the 3D design and the production drawings.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
We got to site and started installation immediately.
Attached pictures of the previous kitchen installed.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
Installation still ongoing. It’s a handless kitchen design. You can notice the edges of the carcass been prepped to accept the profile.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Appliances and Accessories installed, ready for counter top installation.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Counter top installed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Final installation pictures

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by Jummymine(f): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
How much will it cost me to get something like this?
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jummymine:
How much will it cost me to get something like this?

The price varies between 1m to 1.5m excluding appliances.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by OhamaDike1: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
This is passionately awesome, I admire and will appreciate developing such a skill with TouchstoneNgr[quote author=TouchstoneNgr post=31974468]A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation. A modern kitchen is typically equipped with various appliances and the kitchen cabinets arranged according to modular design.

In this section, we will be displaying the installation pictures of some of our ongoing kitchen cabinet projects from inception to completion.

Contact us today for a free 3D design and Quotation for your home furniture. We are Reliable, Affordable and yet Classy.

Call us on 08039403620 or 08091144234
Email : info@touchstone.com.ng
Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/touchstonedesignsolutions
Twitter: @touchstoneNgr
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by OhamaDike1: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
This is passionately awesome which I admire, I will like to develop such skill with TouchstoneNgr
TouchstoneNgr:
A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation. A modern kitchen is typically equipped with various appliances and the kitchen cabinets arranged according to modular design.

In this section, we will be displaying the installation pictures of some of our ongoing kitchen cabinet projects from inception to completion.

Contact us today for a free 3D design and Quotation for your home furniture. We are Reliable, Affordable and yet Classy.

Email : info@touchstone.com.ng
Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/touchstonedesignsolutions
Twitter: @touchstoneNgr
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by OhamaDike1: 1:19am On Aug 25, 2022
Sir permit me to ask, do you know discuss business on your WhatsApp or can you entertain questions outside business such as clarification on kitchen cabinet installation.
TouchstoneNgr:
Many thanks to you all for taking time to interact with us on this special forum.

For more information, kindly visit our website www.touchstonenigeria.com
Our whatsapp number is 08039403620.

Email: info@touchstonenigeria.com or touchstonenigeria@gmail.com
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by OhamaDike1: 12:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Looking forward for this appreciable knowledge.
Thanks☆☆☆
TouchstoneNgr:
A sheet of granite stone before installation.
It seems a lot of people don't know the difference between granite and marble.
We will explain the differences, advantages and disadvantages and where they are suitable for use on our other topic.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by OhamaDike1: 1:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Sir, permit this question of mine please, is the kitchen counter top installed by TouchstoneNgr or do TouchstoneNgr contract the makers of either granite or marble to do the job for them?
TouchstoneNgr:
Cutting the granite for sink
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNg: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2022
OhamaDike1:
Sir, permit this question of mine please, is the kitchen counter top installed by TouchstoneNgr or do TouchstoneNgr contract the makers of either granite or marble to do the job for them?

We have our counter vendors that we use for specific projects
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by frowland(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
TouchstoneNgr:
Counter top installed.

Hello can I have your WhatsApp number?
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 9:51am On Nov 14, 2022
frowland:

Hello can I have your WhatsApp number?

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
We did this job early this year in Anambra state.
I will walk you all through the process of how it all happened.
Someone saw our previous job online via Nairaland and contacted us. We went to take measurements and design was sent with the quote. The final design for the kitchen was approved.
Attached is the 3D rendering of the approved design.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
We arrived at the site and installation started immediately.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
We used Grey Quartz countertop for this project. Lipped at the edges. Installation of the countertop took place on the 3rd day after arrival.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
All appliances and accessories were installed in their places. The installation was completed in 4 days.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by OhamaDike1: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
TouchstoneNgr:
Installation pictures coming up

Please is it possible to tell the dimension of the marked area in the picture below, and also the widness of the counter top

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by OhamaDike1: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nice work I must commend
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by frowland(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
TouchstoneNgr:

You’re already working for me. wink
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by Homeyfav: 5:34am On Jan 20, 2023
sdjk

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K / Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.