Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC (26268 Views)

Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) / The Gift Jonathan Gave Obama In 2014 / EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by deolu2000(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2015
It's people like OPC that makes me really annoyed that am a westerner and will indirectly be linked to this racal group all in the name of oduduwa.kudos to Asiwaju and Obj for cutting the wings of these thugs.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by shinest(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2015
oduastates:
Kudos to tinubu for ignoring the fools
Kudos to Obasanjo for sending them to hell.
If we have to build a defence force for the yoruba homeland, it would have to be a disciplined one with a well educated chain of command. Not this ragtag force of touts and illiterates who would end up constituting a nuisance to odua states.
[quote][/quote]
GOOD ND NICE grin
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by Horlufemi(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2015
If Jona like make him buy opc, recruit militants and boko haram my own vote. my own thumb will go for change. even if Wrong had become right. I will still vote for Buhari.

my personal vote is for Buhari.

You are allowed to vote for Jona.

You have the chance to choose right or choose wrong and let your children curse you in the future.

police are killing and stealing in daylight. 13000 died innocently. No electricity. no good health care. Jona will have headache and go to UK for treatment when you have stroke or cancer where would you go to save your life. Universities have become secondary schools. B.Sc has become school cert. Do you know how many graduates out there that don't have a Job? Please.

I'm just sad that people are not seeing past their tribalism and the belly. most of you clamouring for GEJ are simple minded and selfish (sorry to say).

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by shurlermoz(m): 8:47am On Mar 25, 2015
onatisi:
u dey mind dem.it is this same ragtag force that is going to destroy apc . Many apc ppl on nairaland simply don't know what is going happening on ground.it will be fun to see how tinubu and lagos nurtw will be able to rig for apc witgout first confronting this dreaded opc. Even many touts and agberos in south west are members of opc. Tinubu and co knows that their power base has been broken and rigging machinery in the south west crippled. 70%of yoruba traditional leaders are now fully in support of gej and pdp,so also are all major political parties in the south west eg labour party,sdp,accord all these parties are now working for pdp and not forgetting the fact that most apc governors in the south west are owing workers salaries and people are not happy with them. The general idea among ppl in the south west now is apc should just go ,ppl want a change and they don't care if it is sdp or labour just that apc must go . This is the area gej came in and showed the ppl hope. The same thing treatment that apc meted out to opc was meted out to many traditional leaders also in the south west. Let nairaland apc followers continue fooling themselves ,by the 29th they will know the results ,by that time tinubu would have concluded arrangements to take 6 months vacation in canada or usa

So for your mind you think Opc will come out and fight for Jona in the west?! Have you bothered to find out if there is a difference btw Nurtw and Opc?!
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by onatisi(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2015
shurlermoz:

So for your mind you think Opc will come out and fight for Jona in the west?! Have you bothered to find out if there is a difference btw Nurtw and Opc?!
siddon dere dey form capone for nairaland. If you see an opc man on election day ,u just challenge him . The annoying thing is most of u won't even leave ur houses to votes ,u just monitor things from nairaland. If you see an opc man on that day and he tells you to do something ,u just challenge him and shout sai buhari ,by the time they finish with u na everything go dey sweet you to chop.
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by Nicepoker(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2015
oduastates:
Kudos to tinubu for ignoring the fools
Kudos to Obasanjo for sending them to hell.
If we have to build a defence force for the yoruba homeland, it would have to be a disciplined one with a well educated chain of command. Not this ragtag force of touts and illiterates who would end up constituting a nuisance to odua states.
the Buhari u are supporting is he not an illiterate?
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by timunstopable: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2015
Govt empowering niger delta millitants,giving them million dollar contract they are buying war ships .

Now they are empowering opc anothet millitia group just becos of Elections,

let us not forget boko haram started like this they were used for election s when the money wasdnt flowing again they changed into terrorists

in the nearest future Nigeria will regret the decision to put some much money and arms in the hands of millitants

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by shurlermoz(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2015
onatisi:
siddon dere dey form capone for nairaland. If you see an opc man on election day ,u just challenge him . The annoying thing is most of u won't even leave ur houses to votes ,u just monitor things from nairaland. If you see an opc man on that day and he tells you to do something ,u just challenge him and shout sai buhari ,by the time they finish with u na everything go dey sweet you to chop.

I'm definitely voting, and we shall see.
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by hush15: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2015
AZeD1:
Why would anyone reasonable government want to deal with OPC?

Why won't any government deal with them sould be the question!

With all these vandalism happening here and there, I would eply ther services. I cant deploy military to that effect neither can I use the police, ther job is in the cities ad for more civil roles. The NSCDCs and other para militaries are the one but then, these guy on their own canot do it. They filled with old men who lack tactical skills to combat pipe vandalism that is costing the nation thrllions of naira. So why not complimet them with a more vibrant militia group to prtect the very course they destroy when they not engaged.

In simple english, its called reverse pshycology by maing postive use of something that could be used negatively if not properly harnessed. So there is nothing wrong in GEJ's move. Moreso its called employment. Another job creation opportunity and what is wrong in that.

When we encourae these people to protect our pipelines and gas pipes, we have less vandalism, more gas to generate electricity and more crude to export. More gas to power turbine means more electricity. More electricity means stable power supply.

More crude means more oil barrels produce per day. Amidst the fallen oil prices, we can't afford wasting oil barrels. More barrels means more revenue. More reveue means more allocations of funds for states and FG. More allocations means more financing for capital projects and state ones too.

That's the way I see it. If we can't use what we have to get to what we wantt, I don't see how we can utilize the most of our cuntry.
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by cecegorz(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Hahahahahaaaa!!!

So, Adams and his bunch of riff-raffs had a MOU with PDP to drive public angst against JEGA and orchestrate his removal before the elections, if the agitation leads to a successful end, they get awarded a dubious multi-billion naira security contract, but if it fails, they get nada.

Now, the agitation fell flat on its face, and nothing for the guy man grin grin grin

Oya, MASSOB come and tell us the terms of your own MOU for that your public show of shame in Owerri and Aba.
I just dey observe sha...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by AZeD1(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2015
hush15:

With all these vandalism happening here and there, I would eply ther services. I cant deploy military to that effect neither can I use the police, ther job is in the cities ad for more civil roles. The NSCDCs and other para militaries are the one but then, these guy on their own canot do it. They filled with old men who lack tactical skills to combat pipe vandalism that is costing the nation thrllions of naira. So why not complimet them with a more vibrant militia group to prtect the very course they destroy when they not engaged.

In simple english, its called reverse pshycology by maing postive use of something that could be used negatively if not properly harnessed. So there is nothing wrong in GEJ's move. Moreso its called employment. Another job creation opportunity and what is wrong in that.

When we encourae these people to protect our pipelines and gas pipes, we have less vandalism, more gas to generate electricity and more crude to export. More gas to power turbine means more electricity. More electricity means stable power supply.

More crude means more oil barrels produce per day. Amidst the fallen oil prices, we can't afford wasting oil barrels. More barrels means more revenue. More reveue means more allocations of funds for states and FG. More allocations means more financing for capital projects and state ones too.

That's the way I see it. If we can't use what we have to get to what we wantt, I don't see how we can utilize the most of our cuntry.

I guess you also believe if a cat eats your fish, you employ the cat to protect the fish.

GEJ gave Tompolo contracts to protect the water ways and prevent smuggling of crude oil, but the amount of crude oil stolen increased after that contract.

Under no circumstance should a government empower militia groups. It never ends well.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by sokera: 9:38am On Mar 25, 2015
GEJ looks cool but he is more dangerous than all the past military head of state ... Nigerians beware of this cluelsss and power drunk man . I like PDP as a party with unshakable structures but i passionately hate GEJ for his wickedness because of power .... God judge all the wicked ones ..... Even if Buhari is the wicked and enemy of this nation may him never no peace but if it is gej may all is effort be in vain and live a lifeless life
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by shurlermoz(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2015
J
hush15:

Why should we keep paying the Army, the Navy, the Airforce, Civil Defence, SSS, etc when we still have to contract out the security of pipelines to militants?!

Why should we be funding a militant group when we are still fighting another one without much success?!

When you give money to such groups they most likely buy arms with more than half of the money,what now happens in future when Jonathan leaves office and the next guy doesn't really buy the idea?! (this is exactly how Boko Haram started)

Why can't the Opc be reformed and drafted into the military IF we MUST use them?!

No sensible and we'll meaning leader will endorse militancy because people and things always change, and it becomes more difficult to suppress them after they have stockpiled arms. Nigerians should for once think beyond giving Jonathan second term and getting Buhari into office, these 2 guys will soon leave the scene but whatever decisions that are made now would haunt us collectively.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by Touchforfree(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2015
phlemzy:
It is now well known that the rally in Lagos by OPC calling for Jega's removal is in a bid to secure the promised billions of Naira.
The question is: has the multi billion naira pipeline security contracts awarded to these militants reduced the rate of vandalism as expected?

Who is to be blamed if not the clueless leader who could not think of anythhing postive apart from embrassing the thugs, militias as security forces. Why're we having the Naval forces ?.

We'll never learn in ds country and once these pple spread their tentacles; we'll all labeled them as rebels.

GOD SAVE NIGERIA.........

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by AZeD1(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2015
shurlermoz:
J

Why should we keep paying the Army, the Navy, the Airforce, Civil Defence, SSS, etc when we still have to contract out the security of pipelines to militants?!

Why should we be funding a militant group when we are still fighting another one without much success?!

When you give money to such groups they most likely buy arms with more than half of the money,what now happens in future when Jonathan leaves office and the next guy doesn't really buy the idea?! (this is exactly how Boko Haram started)

Why can't the Opc be reformed and drafted into the military IF we MUST use them?!

No sensible and we'll meaning leader will endorse militancy because people and things always change, and it becomes more difficult to suppress them after they have stockpiled arms. Nigerians should for once think beyond giving Jonathan second term and getting Buhari into office, these 2 guys will soon leave the scene but whatever decisions that are made now would haunt us collectively.
I couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by adebayoggt(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2015
HzRF:

When dey have been supporting tinubu whom has since been stealing lag dry they weren't ragtag

Why don't u go and meet dem and say this
no sane govt will support an ethnic militia unless d govt is working towards destabilizing d state @ large. supporting ethnic militia always boomerang. d support opc had during d military era cause problem afta(Hausa/Yoruba fight @ idi araba mushin 1999-2000).that of boko haram also start same way.
#ipledgepeace

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by aviazuva: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2015
The problem with human beings is that everybody is right in his or her judgement

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by Geedhey(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2015
4bobo:
[b]My question is why can't Jonathan encourage these militants to join army, navy and airforce instead of giving them money to buy weapons. I am sure he is going to spend less. But because of their evil agendas, they kept on weakening military and equipping terrorist. It will go a long way to destroy this country sooner or later. It will go beyond pdp and apc when, God fobid, all hell are let loose. This people will run away with their families living me and you to face the consequences.
Let us learn from civil war era. With due respect to ojukwu, we heard that he went to exile and still later came back to align politically with some people that frustrated his efforts. But what of those millions that died on his behalf?
Just like some empty brains that are happy about creations of many universities by this administration. Very soon the employer of labours will be demanding for only first class graduates with masters, less than 24 years of age, because the competition will be unbearably high. Instead to fix power and massively invest in technical schools and training centers, for all in all ramifications so that people can be self dependent, we are building structures and universities and depending on Asian countries for useless and substandard products .
CHINA GAVE US BILLIONS OF DOLLARS LOAN TO BUILD RAILWAY AND WE STILL GAVE THE CONTRACTS TO CHINESE COMPANIES? THINK PEOPLE.
For most populous black nation, we don't know our strength at all. That's why we will always be a slave to China.
Those u are wise will understand me better. [/b]
You just got it spot on... but most people blinded by the small change the government is giving them would keep shouting the administration is working yet it has empowered more miscreant than the intellectual.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by hush15: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2015
shurlermoz:
J

All these groups that you just metions can't do vigilante jobs. Ther roles are different. How ca you send military into bush to protect pipelines. Even pipelines in urba areas that is heavily guarded by military, what will you mae of it. Navy ad Airforce nko? That will be assigning wrong roles for them under utilising them to use the proper word. Civil defence maybe but not DSS. It is like we saying why employ securty guards to our offices, companies or homes when when have police forces, armies and the likes to perform such roles.

Now, the civl defence, you need to check the composition? Their primary role to assist police and as the word civil in their name means their roles can't be pushed to vigilante role for pipes. They can only compliment also in that role.

We are the ones looking at it from a miltia point of view. These are normal peple who have been engaged to do a job of protecting that normal peple won't do. Moreso, nigeria is a big country with pipelines spanning varous routes, deploying our existing forces will only mean depleting our resources for nationa security. You don't want someone claiming cos military was used for securing pipes boko haram found its way to our border right. Besides, its just some greedy, selfish and little rascals that is damaging our pipes, not some specialy arm forces trying to hijack our wealth.

At that level, you not looking at a militia group. You arelooking at civl defence group willing to prtect our national asset. In another two years or so, you would see that they won't refer themselves to militia groups but defence group. This is just step one.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by fairheven: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2015
Shame of a nation..so all of us have to become militants in order to become beneficiaries of contract awards?
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by babestella: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2015
This matter tire me. But I think it is a two way thing.

1. These guys are thugs who ordinarily would come break into homes and rob people blind and even rape women.
2. These guys are the ones who also go bursting pipeline to siphon gas.
3. These guys are the reason why on a good day you can't drive in Lagos traffic without fear of someone thugs breaking your window and robbing you.

So if giving them such contract as it were will keep them off the streets, stop them from coming to raid homes at mid night and stop them from bursting pipelines then I think it's ok if they are engaged but regulated andeffectively monitored. From a political angle, it is natural they would support any party that can empower them. Let's not totally condemn them as a group, but their actions are totally pedestal and I condemn that as well and I think the federal government should and must call them to order.

There can be proper legislation to put them in better perspective and even train them on pipeline protection and surveillance and then have a system to monitor and account for every arm and ammunition in their possession.

On why they should not be recruited into the army or police? We don't need them in army or police, we all know their level of education and the only job they can do now is to roam the bushes and keep an eye on the pipelines. Our police and armed forces are undergoing transformation currently and we do not need more illiterates joining the forces. The illiterates we have in the forces today are already doing us enough harm.

So the bottom line is that while they are being engaged we can sleep with our two eyes closed, our pipelines will be safer and crime in the city will be reduced too. But if they are neglected, the reverse might be the case.

This is just my opinion and I welcome any other opinion on how these guys should be handled.
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by dollarsplenty(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Niyinficient:
GEJ........personally I love u (no homo), u av so far been d best presido ever! i believe you are full of ideas but working wit d wrong set of pple,.......thanks for d privatization of d power sector, the building of power plants, the transformation of aviation, agric, education and oda sectors....thanks for d almajiri schools, thanks for d 12 universities (at least ma state got one), thanks for renovating some Polytechnics labs (if Obj and oda presidios had done half of d ones u did, we wud av been a step ahead) thanks for d reconstruction of federal road, (@ least, I know of Benin-ore, abuja-lokoja), thanks for d freedom of d press........thanks for d war against Boko Harram (though u wasted too much time tackling it) thanks for Nigeria football, (@ least, I can count nothing less than four major trophies).......

Nigerians say they want change......I hope if the change eventually comes, it won't be a step backward.......I love ur govt but dislike ur party (no love for APC either)........if u get voted out, take it in good faith and applaud ursef......cos to me u ar a good President...........thanks for taking us a step forward........though u allowed too much corruption infiltrate ur govt......thank you GEJ
7likes for all these?
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by SkyBlue1: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2015
And since when did OPC become a government parastatal that it should demand money from the government? Shameless. Gani Adams is too dumb to realise he is brazenly saying that Jonathan has bought their votes and they are nothing but election whores.
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by Teespice(f): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2015
in saner climes irrespective of amnesty

these people should be rotting in jail by now but instead they are talking about billions of naira awarded to them.

vote for change.

buhari for president.

better I vote for a person with no certificate than a PhD holder with no atom of common sense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by persius555(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2015
4bobo:
[b]My question is why can't Jonathan encourage these militants to join army, navy and airforce instead of giving them money to buy weapons. I am sure he is going to spend less. But because of their evil agendas, they kept on weakening military and equipping terrorist. It will go a long way to destroy this country sooner or later. It will go beyond pdp and apc when, God fobid, all hell are let loose. This people will run away with their families living me and you to face the consequences.
Let us learn from civil war era. With due respect to ojukwu, we heard that he went to exile and still later came back to align politically with some people that frustrated his efforts. But what of those millions that died on his behalf?
Just like some empty brains that are happy about creations of many universities by this administration. Very soon the employer of labours will be demanding for only first class graduates with masters, less than 24 years of age, because the competition will be unbearably high. Instead to fix power and massively invest in technical schools and training centers, for all in all ramifications so that people can be self dependent, we are building structures and universities and depending on Asian countries for useless and substandard products .
CHINA GAVE US BILLIONS OF DOLLARS LOAN TO BUILD RAILWAY AND WE STILL GAVE THE CONTRACTS TO CHINESE COMPANIES? THINK PEOPLE.
For most populous black nation, we don't know our strength at all. That's why we will always be a slave to China.
Those u are wise will understand me better. [/b]
Shut up if u dont know what u are saying. The whole world looks up to china as they have the longest network of high speed train in the world.
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by abacus(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2015
All I have to say

“We will monitor elections. We are going to man every polling booth in the land,” - OPC .. Another BH in making.

http://www.punchng.com/editorials/jonathans-dangerous-alliance-with-opc-massob/
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by MalcoImX: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2015
So they should carry all the money meant for development and give you in the name of contracts that aren't beneficial to Lagos state and Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by deleskizy: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2015
AWON ALATENUJE OMO ALE YORUBA. LONG THROAT
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by shurlermoz(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2015
hush15:

All these groups that you just metions can't do vigilante jobs. Ther roles are different. How ca you send military into bush to protect pipelines. Even pipelines in urba areas that is heavily guarded by military, what will you mae of it. Navy ad Airforce nko? That will be assigning wrong roles for them under utilising them to use the proper word. Civil defence maybe but not DSS. It is like we saying why employ securty guards to our offices, companies or homes when when have police forces, armies and the likes to perform such roles.

Now, the civl defence, you need to check the composition? Their primary role to assist police and as the word civil in their name means their roles can't be pushed to vigilante role for pipes. They can only compliment also in that role.

We are the ones looking at it from a miltia point of view. These are normal peple who have been engaged to do a job of protecting that normal peple won't do. Moreso, nigeria is a big country with pipelines spanning varous routes, deploying our existing forces will only mean depleting our resources for nationa security. You don't want someone claiming cos military was used for securing pipes boko haram found its way to our border right. Besides, its just some greedy, selfish and little rascals that is damaging our pipes, not some specialy arm forces trying to hijack our wealth.

At that level, you not looking at a militia group. You arelooking at civl defence group willing to prtect our national asset. In another two years or so, you would see that they won't refer themselves to militia groups but defence group. This is just step one.

Bro check anywhere in the world, no government that has vision will deal with or empower a group it can't control. The government doesn't control the OPC, or Niger Delta militants, if they decide to turn rebel tomorrow there is nothing nobody can do about that.

Secondly, the Armed forces can protect anything and I repeat anything in a country once they are giving the order to do so, it untenable to say the military can't go into the bush to protect pipelines in fact they are more well posited to do so.

This is exactly how Boko Haram started, now they are a monster that can't be tamed.
The govt can create a special arm of the defence force to deal with vanderlism if there is a need for it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by juman(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2015
sokera:
GEJ looks cool but he is more dangerous than all the past military head of state ... Nigerians beware of this cluelsss and power drunk man . I like PDP as a party with unshakable structures but i passionately hate GEJ for his wickedness because of power .... God judge all the wicked ones ..... Even if Buhari is the wicked and enemy of this nation may him never no peace but if it is gej may all is effort be in vain and live a lifeless life

Let be honest with ourselves, jonathan is not power drunk.

I don't like his government because of poor performance. Also pdp has failed nigeria for 16 years, hence we are seeking for change.

Sai change.
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by juman(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2015
There is no need for opc and other armed groups.
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by ngmgeek(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2015
A tout and an illiterate Yoruba man want to toy with the future on the entire Yoruba people because of some petty contract from the federal government. If this is not the biblical JUDAS. tell me what it is. The most educated people in Nigeria are about to be played by a smart president, with help of a certified thug.

Wonders will never end!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja / Reasons Why The Yoruba’s And Hausa's Are Very Happy Being Nigerians / Amaechi Praying As He Attends Church Service... See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.