Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) (71276 Views)

Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) / Lady Wore This Cleavage-Baring Outfit To An Event (photo) / "Beware Of 419 Branch Lagos": Oyibo Man Wore To A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by nastykid: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Why on earth did this thing make make the front page... How in anyway is this my business #gaddanm!!!
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by jobsat34(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lagusta:

In English please.....

looks like arabic shey?
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Geedhey(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
How did these get to front page.. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
badassProdigy:
Please give the picture a befitting caption.

Oya let the caption and bashing start now...
$LUT
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by hardbody: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Suits are worn to offices, sports wears are worn in the field of play, bikinis are worn around a pool, If this is a club, i do not expect this lady to be wearing something that is too decent. She has gone there for a purpose and for that purpose to be achieved, she needs to drive it. A key driver is selling her wares. To be able to sell the ware, she has to disclose, at least in part what she has in stock. I hope i have made some point. I am sure that this same lady the next morning being a Sunday will be majestically dressed in Iro and buba to the church and several brothers and sisters will welcome her heartily. She dressed for the occasion.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Lagusta(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
jobsat34:

looks like arabic shey?

No its actually simplified mandarin....
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by cyril83(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
How dare you refer to this ratchet, tattooed, ghetto LovePeddler as a lady?

The tramp stamps (aka tattoos) is the dead giveaway.

Men of substance only use such ladies for entertainment purposes only and throw them back into the trash can they belong to.

I hate tattoos.
\

Hehehehe! O boy see frustration, no worry naija go better.

Me love tattoo die.
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by EUI2013: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin c boobs shocked

Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin grin

Me think she's hot!

lipsrsealed
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by MakCoby(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lovely
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by InvertedHammer: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
cyril83:

Hehehehe! O boy see frustration, no worry naija go better.

Me love tattoo die.
/
All man to himself.

After All, po.rn actresses have boyfriends too.

Water can only naturally rise to its own level
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Thomsbuky(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Good for her she is marketing her assets.
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by buchilino(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
what do i say concerning this?, we celebrate things dat even animals would not think of. or has God allowed mankind 2 have a reprobate mind. for goodness sake this someones daughter n child behaving like this.
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by pure2012soul(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Highly recommended if you are into "Quick Action"
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Candyness(f): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
badassProdigy:

Nothing wrong in expressing her self. Some men like it and some don't. You don't like it, look away
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by obinja(f): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
This na proper 'window shopping'
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Bimpe29: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Disgusting and barbaric cry
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by cacali(f): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jehovah!!! What is this. She for no bother to wear anything for down naa. Some women sha no get sense.
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by generalissimo(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
You pple are really funny grin What esle do u expect of a HOOKER Abi una use bra cover una eyes
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by ExInferis(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Only in the south of nigeria.
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Personmama: 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
Olosho mu standing
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
englishmart:
I love what I'm seeing
wish i could see More
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lizabeth25:
grin grin

Me think she's hot!

lipsrsealed
Happy Birthday Dear
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by BIBILISTIC(f): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Must it be a guy dat will take her there

kennygee:
Lwkmd.

A future wife and mother.

You can be sure the guy who took her there has zero intentions of marrying her.
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by chemmerfrank(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
See as una dey jugde another person matter... Let he who has no sin be the first to cast a stone... I jump and pass... E no concern moi!

1 Like

Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thanks love.

joshuaidibia:
Happy Birthday Dear
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Thanks love.

u welcome
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Kingsasian(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Its normal
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by victorazy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Prospective mother
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
badassProdigy:

YOU SAID CLUB undecided
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by olayinkaj2(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Olosho!
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by deleskizy: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Telemarketing [b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) / Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party / Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.