Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) (71277 Views)

Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) / Lady Wore This Cleavage-Baring Outfit To An Event (photo) / "Beware Of 419 Branch Lagos": Oyibo Man Wore To A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
When I was in school,we use to call ladies like this" osanle".
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by mekybabe1: 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Grade one ashawo.
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by ladyabadi(f): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Omo dem must notice me for this club.
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by seyilaw3(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
na person wife b dis ooo
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by mayormoney37: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
omo ale jati jati
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
i think she's hot with them tattoos on the waste line...imagine running my tongue on that smiley Btw No be church na ?she is clubbing and clubbing good why the bashing
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by seangy4konji: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
I GO STILL CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH.
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Player haterz .. if this Girl was left alone with any of u.. she will come out with bow-legs in the morning. una dey form holy holy. shiooor
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by expozey(f): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
How dare you refer to this ratchet, tattooed, ghetto LovePeddler as a lady?

The tramp stamps (aka tattoos) is the dead giveaway.

Men of substance only use such ladies for entertainment purposes only and throw them back into the trash can they belong to.

I hate tattoos.
\

What are 'men of substance' doing with her in the first place? One would expect them to be appalled by her kind. Just saying

1 Like

Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
not too bad na, afterall she covered her b00bs n pussycat. shay bi na asheee na! how can she be holier?
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by jevic(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
That is her selling pont.
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by fritxie101(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
charlito94:
She should have been naked instead of wearing a rag or better still a willful stripper
D OP called it a club, and nt a church, or a townhall meeting. I see nothing wrong with it, after all its d same guys who re badmouthing her here dt wen dey see her type in d club dey will try by all means to dance with her, and God bless dem to dance with her, wen dey get home dey will tell their friends dt dey rocked one hot chick like dt, buh here dey re condeming a club dress dt she's wearing.
Shame on all d mofos dt think dis dressing is bad for a club.

1 Like

Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
nagoma:
3 DAYS TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PLEASE IGNORE ALL
THE INSULTS FROM THE PDP THUGS ON NL
and CONSIDER THESE FACTORS BEFORE VOTING;

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no
results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I
dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy..
Response.. 'I am not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents
until a small girl forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero
26. Nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo. Now
Nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been
apprehended or prosecuted
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not
Corruption! (That from a PhD holder Pres.
GEJ)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force
who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and Adamawa
to commiserate wt d people but plans to go
there to campaign!
30. Dollars loaded in Private jet to buy arms illegally in SA. ( for what purpose?)
PLEASE VOTE WISELY!

Vote APC
Vote GMB. VOTE for CHANGE.
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by InvertedHammer: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
expozey:

What are 'men of substance' doing with her in the first place? One would expect them to be appalled by her kind. Just saying
/
Milking the cow instead of buying it.

You can't make a ho a housewife.

\

1 Like

Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
expozey:

And why if i may ask?
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Augustinaz(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
NYASH
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
fritxie101:

D OP called it a club, and nt a church, or a townhall meeting. I see nothing wrong with it, after all its d same guys who re badmouthing her here dt wen dey see her type in d club dey will try by all means to dance with her, and God bless dem to dance with her, wen dey get home dey will tell their friends dt dey rocked one hot chick like dt, buh here dey re condeming a club dress dt she's wearing.
Shame on all d mofos dt think dis dressing is bad for a club.

no mind them..bunch of pretenders

1 Like

Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Funny enough, she's enjoying her life

1 Like

Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by obaty(f): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
badassProdigy:
Please give the picture a befitting caption.

Oya let the caption and bashing start now...
it is not surprising she is a club girl
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Neplusultra(f): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Happenstances such as this ,when women objectify themselves ,are the reasons why many men take females as mere playthings for our gratification.
....In a sociological term
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by micrep3030(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Are choice
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by 2rez: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Skelemba skelente, akuna kuna. Oya shake ass make 'em give u money...grin
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by henryutd(m): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
They are almost there. Gradually they will get there.
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by kayalla(f): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
shebi na club u she wear am go.
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by SmartmikeOche: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
definately an ASH##
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Stevano007(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dr 902
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by marinxxx(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
why she kukuma wear clothe.....u can agree with me that if i rape dat gal...shes d one at fault....unrelated news follow me on twitter @i_am_marinx
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by bajosky: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
"am sure she is from Edo state and must be a first class prostitute."

AIsHa buhari

vote wisely nija babes
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by lexy2920(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
this is the divination of prostitution
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by simdam500(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
I like her cos she knows where she belongs....

She looks slûtÿ kiss
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by 2kris(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
liligreat:
Na club na,
sweetest girl..na only u make sense d rest g dey form holy pass...i met i lady as objective as u are last year..
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by holusormi(m): 4:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Olosho grin,, saving boys since 1902 undecided
I'll gladly empty my account to tap that asz angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) / Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party / Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.