Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

If You Get A Message Asking You To Confirm Your PVC Please Delete - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Get A Message Asking You To Confirm Your PVC Please Delete (361 Views)

Presidency Moves To Confirm Onnoghen As cjn / Women: Protect Your PVC So It Won't Be Used By Boko Haram / Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Get A Message Asking You To Confirm Your PVC Please Delete by joshua8016: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2015
ATTENTION

If you get a message asking you to confirm your
PVC please delete. IT IS FALSE and an attempt
to clone your PVC and render your card useless
on voting day!

Example of the MESSAGE BEING SENT AROUND.

"Not sure if you are in INECs database?
Send SMS to 20120 or 08171646879: INEC
State Last Name last 5 digits of VIN (Voter
Identification number).

All Nigerians note! Rebroadcast widely!!!

Source++http://www.scannewsonline.com/2015/03/if-you-get-message-asking-you-to.html?m=1

Re: If You Get A Message Asking You To Confirm Your PVC Please Delete by oyintare22(m): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2015
which party to blame APC or PDP ??
Re: If You Get A Message Asking You To Confirm Your PVC Please Delete by Nikky7: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2015
I got a call 2weeks ago asking if I ve collected my pvc. Wondering why dey had 2go tru such stress.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That ...........? / The Problem With Polls That Favour President Jonathan - Opinion / Click N See My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.