Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

The World Is Watching With Interest As We Go To The Polls On Saturday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Is Watching With Interest As We Go To The Polls On Saturday. (317 Views)

Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers Amaechi Hold LG Polls On May 23, PDP Against Move / Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls / Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World Is Watching With Interest As We Go To The Polls On Saturday. by kunleabraham: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2015
We have entered a critical week in Nigeria's political History.The world is watching with interest as we go to the polls on Saturday.This great Nation, sure deserves change. Change of attitude, lifestyle, thinking, etc. Not the change that will depend on one man but the change where everyone will take responsibility towards building a better country.Some people have tried to convince me to vote for their candidate because they believe he will bring "change"They say:On certificate; ...just vote for him even if he presents "NEPA" billOn public debate; ...just vote even if he shuns every opportunity to explain how he will bring change.On Religion; ...just vote for him even if he doesn't condemn Islamic extremismOn Recycling old rulers... Just vote for him,he has changedOn Corruption...Just vote even if he's surrounded and funded by corrupt people, he would change them.On ability to lead a modern Nigeria...they say just vote for him, we have a good team that will teach him.I asked,why this blind faith? They said, "because the man who is in-charge now has failed, let's experiment with General....he's too old to be corrupt."I asked,what if the experiment fails? They said, then we will change him in 4yrs time...hmmmm.I want a better life for my family and country but I'm grateful for the progress so far made. I'm not ready to throw away what I have and follow the promises of Nigerian politicians.President Jonathan may not have accomplished all he set to do but no one can deny the fact that his gentle nature and leadership has given us the freedom we never had. Freedom is the core essence of democracy. For the first time in our history even idiots can insult the President and sleep without worry.On Saturday 28th March, exercise your freedom and vote who you like. I'll vote for GEJ. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria,God bless and keep us all,Amen. #VoteNotFight#Peace.

(1) (Reply)

The Plot To Impeach Me Still Ongoing – Elechi. / Countdown To Re-election / Election Tips For Nigerian's(esp Those Up NORTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.