Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! (980 Views)

She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! by jacob34: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2015
i found out that my girl friend was cheating on me, i confronted her but she rejects the fact that i was saying the truth bt rather told me dat i was saying it out of jealousy, few months leta she accepts the facts that she was cheating on me cry ..nw she is saying she wants me back dats she is sorry ...the fact is dat she has really insulted me ,, she took me for a fools because i was in love wit her and nw each time i remember hw she treated me, it hurt me.. dat i don't even wants to see her again..guys pls advice me on wat to do please
Re: She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! by Fulaboy(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2015
undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! by dharay99: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2015
ohk. angry
Re: She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! by Fabdedon(m): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Bro make d decision yourself.. We dont know the kind of rationship u had with her before to decide your present for you..

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! by 2dice(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
She knws you will accept her back..
She will do the same again
Hope we wont see your thread again next month sha

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Think for your self bro.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! by 2dice(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
;
Re: She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! by 2dice(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
She knws you will accept her back..
She will do the same again
Hope we wont see your thread again next month sha
Re: She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! by Penssuwa(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Guy, u need no advice because everything is clear like crystal but the truth is that we must keep having magas and auxiliary boy frnds that are merely a rebound option when the honey turns sour.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! by emma1988: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hi dear! If you love her, you should forgive. But it would be difficult for you to trust her again. To be sure of her for the future, you may use some apps or tools (for example: www.refog.com). And only being sure she is faithful, you may teach trust her. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! by Youngpo413: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Just let go

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! by valmunich(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Oga she misses the D... Don't be dumb cool
Re: She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! by jacob34: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
thanks a lot guys
Re: She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
jacob34:
i found out that my girl friend was cheating on me, i confronted her but she rejects the fact that i was saying the truth bt rather told me dat i was saying it out of jealousy, few months leta she accepts the facts that she was cheating on me cry ..nw she is saying she wants me back dats she is sorry ...the fact is dat she has really insulted me ,, she took me for a fools because i was in love wit her and nw each time i remember hw she treated me, it hurt me.. dat i don't even wants to see her again..guys pls advice me on wat to do please

this story looks like that of a teenager.. Cant find how it relates to d topic.

(1) (Reply)

Was His Decision Right? / How To Know A Witch I Nairaland / Why Is It That The Only Time You See A Nigerian Girl Act Nice And Humble Is 28+?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.