Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo (21914 Views)

Soldiers Flog, Boots Protesting Women In Delta State.. / Protest Over Vcs Sack: Police Tear Gas NANS / Breaking News:jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
ayusco85:
hitler GEJ

No need to violate Godwin's law, dear lad.
Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by ayusco85(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:

No need to violate Godwin's law, dear lad.

state the law
Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
ayusco85:

state the law

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"—​ that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or Nazism.

Usually people who resort to following the law.....have in essence conceded the argument.

I do not like GEJ....but he is far from being a Hitler.
Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
I blame the city aouthorites.

A peaceful protest can be held...so long as the protesters work with the police and the state authorites to do their stuff peacefully.

And for heaven's sake...why do our police still use tear gas? This is the 21'St century. Thanks PDP for not funding our police well enough! grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by Sirknani: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
HMM JUST PASSING BY
Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by jenny53(f): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Joniboi:
My fellow compatriots, the unity, safety and prosperity of Nigeria is in our hands. We don't have any other country for ourselves and our children.

Please let's come out en mass and vote APC/GMB cos the security and stability of this great country is guaranteed under the leadership of the people's General. 

We can't continue like this anymore. We say no to thuggery and intimidation from GEJ/PDP Thieves. 

Enough is Enough! GEJ, the tears of our mothers will be upon your head.
Just shut ur mouth u re barking
Vote APC/GMB for a secured and prosperous country!

Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by ayusco85(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"—​ that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or Nazism.

Usually people who resort to following the law.....have in essence conceded the argument.

I do not like GEJ....but he is far from being a Hitler.

nice quote cheesy cheesy. of course u know its just political balderdash.
Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by valicious1(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
hiredkiller:
They should be shot also they are too shameless to be used by a crook just for peanuts

No responsible mother will ever do that

Hopless harlots looking for cheap and free money while other virtue women are working and toiling hard to provide their family needs.

That's why i hate Jobless women especially irresponsible fools among them.

GEJ TILL 2019
you just said my mind bro! If I see my mama 4 dat kain gathering' na cane I go use flog am comot dia

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by maestroferddi: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Embarrassing? You've not seen embarrassment. Let an American President try half of the rubbish Jonathan has been doing. In fact a quarter of it. Then you will know Nigerians are just gradually starting to learn their rights.
Nonsense!
See as APC has turned you into a lady of hate, spite and negativity.

Are you so blind/short-sighted not to see the women's action for what it was?
Can't you see that it was merely a politically motivated stunt possibly organised by Rochas to generate bad blood?

I am from Imo State and can therefore tell you that there is no sane reason for any Imo woman to barricade a visiting president. Rochas is just embarrassing himself with his senseless squadermania and impunity.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by Shubbylee(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
ramdris:
They asked for it. Even though i don't want GEJ to win, but the manner of their protest was quite embarassing to say the least.

When GEJ paid some hungry Nigerians in London dollars to go and protest at Buhari's Chatham House Speech, Nobody talked oh!! Now Innocent harmless, unarmed women went on a peaceful protest to show their dissatisfaction towards the GEJ govt and they were Teargassed, Brutalised, Bamboozled, Bastardized, Molested, Animalised and Ridiculed by the police who is supposed to serve and protect them. Nigerians Be wise!! Change is coming!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by slim147(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Them fit try this with Buhari ni, the time wey buhari be president , none of them go live to tell the story, una lucky say GEJ na man of peace . Useless women, shey na pay them pay them to do this ? Is this not rubbish? Nuisance

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by colombiana: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
siraj1402:
Always remember!
NO Pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Oba, Obi, Emir, Obong, Chief, Militant etc can tell me who to vote for, NEVER!....

I bear the brunt of unemployment, not the Pastor....

I suffer epileptic power supply, not the Imams.....

When my landlord increases house rent, the Oba will not send me money to augment it.....
When medical bills needs to be paid, I won't see the Obi....

When armed robbers show up in my neighborhood, the Emir won't be there to rescue me...

When time comes to pay exorbitant private school fees for my children because public schools that produced the likes of Soyinka, Chinua Achebe are derelict, no Militant will come to my rescue...

The roads leading to Obong's palace are bad, he has not done anything about it, how can he help me?

Exchange rate has plumeted while the economy worsened yet the Babalawo suffers in silence with me ad he is unable to use his juju to make our economic problems disappear...

My siblings and the children of the Chief who are graduates for the past 8 years have remained unemployed while he is powerless to help them...

So I alone will decide WHO IS MAKING ME GO THROUGH ALL
THESE HARDSHIP, AND USING MY PVC TO TERMINATE HIS TENURE, IF I DON'T LIKE HIS POOR HANDLING OF GOVERNANCE!
old man like u spending quality time in pasting what took u days to compile, its enough we don hear. Think of what u can do for naija and stop expectin anyone to provide security for u, na davido bodyguard u dey see for front page that na imm security. Go and get ajob and work hard.
Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by Frankzamani(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Joniboi:
My fellow compatriots, the unity, safety and prosperity of Nigeria is in our hands. We don't have any other country for ourselves and our children.

Please let's come out en mass and vote APC/GMB cos the security and stability of this great country is guaranteed under the leadership of the people's General. 

We can't continue like this anymore. We say no to thuggery and intimidation from GEJ/PDP Thieves. 

Enough is Enough! GEJ, the tears of our mothers will be upon your head.

Vote APC/GMB for a secured and prosperous country!

#my frnd yu are vri funny....didnt yu read d report d first begged the women 2 leave bt dy didnt....xo d police did dr wrk...nd abve ol....ah bet yu dt d women presnt at dt tym wer cheap nd jobless moda wu have ntin 2 do at hme dt came protest'n....cux if dem wer occupied in 1 wrk or d oda dy wouldnt be hired 4 mere show of stupidity nd silly show
Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by mcprince32(m): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hitler apc. All apc states are hitler-like.
Check history.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by babestella: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
I saw the scene on TV I laughed. women allowing Rochas to use them. They claimed that GEJ and PDP were being hosted at the same venue they were supposed to use for their own event. And I just wondered how people could disrespect the office of the president this way. Women asking that the president should not use a venue just because they also booked the venue is arrant nonsense and total disrespect to the office of the president. I think they got what they deserved, I will not blame the police, next time they should use their sense and know their limit. They should also ask Amaechi how it went in his state when he tried similar rubbish.

They women were even changing some kind of war like songs in IGBO language. Very laughable scene. I'm sure they have learnt one or two lessons. I pray non of them dies as a result of this, they are still our mothers.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
nagoma:
3 DAYS TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PLEASE IGNORE ALL
THE INSULTS FROM THE PDP THUGS ON NL
and CONSIDER THESE FACTORS BEFORE VOTING;

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no
results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I
dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy..
Response.. 'I am not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents
until a small girl forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero
26. Nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo. Now
Nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been
apprehended or prosecuted
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not
Corruption! (That from a PhD holder Pres.
GEJ)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force
who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and Adamawa
to commiserate wt d people but plans to go
there to campaign!
30. Dollars loaded in Private jet to buy arms illegally in SA. ( for what purpose?)
PLEASE VOTE WISELY!

Vote APC
Vote GMB. VOTE for CHANGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by Emmanuelodili: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
the inhumanity and menace that has been orchestrated by the pdp and thier chieftain since they assumed power has been alarming
Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by panicacid: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
steppin:
All the women who did that are nothing but political touts.
No sane woman would stand in the way of a president. It's not done anywhere.
If it were Mr Bok0hari, they would have been shot with real bullets.

Had it been that thing sitting on your neck is working, your question would have been "why the protest" but sorry if you feel insulted
Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by steppin: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
panicacid:

Had it been that thing sitting on your neck is working, your question would have been "why the protest" but sorry if you feel insulted
No, I'm not insulted. I'm used to mofos like you quoting me, just to make a silly comment.
Get the fuckkk outta my face!
Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Thank God it wasn't Buhari. They would have said he hates women.

Buhari will not use teargas on them.
Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
slim147:
Them fit try this with Buhari ni, the time wey buhari be president , none of them go live to tell the story, una lucky say GEJ na man of peace . Useless women, shey na pay them pay them to do this ? Is this not rubbish? Nuisance

Listen to urself

Buhari= military
GEJ= civilian, yet he wants to blind eyes.

Na wa o!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by inosend: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
micolaj:
Mothers of those Chibok girls are not real mothers? Mothers of those people who lost their lives during immigration scam are not real mothers? Mothers of those students who sat down at home for 11 months are not real mothers? I think this discourse is beyond your intellectual realm!!!
abeg oga, the supposedly discourse beyond my realm of intellect was intended for all and sundry, and in the plainest of language. If you had given cognisance to the specificity of the post, then I guess maybe, just maybe, you would have noticed I was well within the intellectual realm for positing what you virtually rebuffed. Have a nice day, sir.
Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by hardbody: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
micolaj:
GEJ has invoked the anger of our mothers. The consequences of his asinine actions will soon surface.March 28th is D-day.

These your 'mothers' were unruly. We forget so soon that until he is removed from office, GEJ is still the Head of State. If you cannot respect him as a person, respect his office. He was put there by people who rightly or wrongly voted him in. The time has come to exercise another right to vote him out. Until this process is concluded, please let is accord his office the deserved respect. Note: I am neither pro-GEJ nor pro-GMB. I am just saying my candid opinion.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by Okeycima: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Imo state is ma state and it deepens ma heart wen FOOLS that don't know how problem start throwing faults at a wrong party.PLS ALL ALL APC FANS HERE TELL ROCHAS TO PLS OBEY RULE OF LAW,i don't think that ma do understand that we r in democracy.LRT HIM RESTATE EZE ILUMOUANYA AS THE CHAIRMAN COUNCIL OF EZE IMO STATE.if he had done dis we wouldn't b taking about the women who barricaded the royal fathers building
Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by meccuno: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
micolaj:
GEJ has invoked the anger of our mothers. The consequences of his asinine actions will soon surface.March 28th is D-day.
your mother?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by bewla(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
if u ask me na who i go ask u say jona go c the women but ur grammar change in side the talk
Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by stigman(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
lordbureson:
The policemen were so nice to them they would hv flogged them because that is total disrepect to the office of the president of the fed rep of nig n infrigin into jona fundamental rite of associatn as gazzeted in our constitutn,that is rubbish n shud be comdemed by all, tnx .

Better flogging sef, useless women without shame, haven't they heard that their mumu government is owing contractors
Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by stigman(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
meccuno:
your mother?

E be like say that mumu mother dey among those fools
Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Serves the right, what nonsense Why is okorochas wife and daughters absent from the protest? Foolish women, because of peanut that was given to you, you went to endenger ypur lives, I swear, if my mothers participates in such, she deserve whatever they get, don't they have respect? Disrespectting the office of the presidency, APC has clearly taught and set a precedence of disrespect to elders among the youth, they will reap what they sowed one day, that is how buhari started bokoharam when he lost election, not knowing they will outgrow and come to haunt them later on.
Re: Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo by tushburg(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Women are allowed to be used by politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" / Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.