Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools (2238 Views)

Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Too Expensive To Run – Adamawa Government / Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje / No Gains For Almajiri Schools’ Graduates – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools by ochejoseph(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
I was invited to a conscience Nigeria event at Merit House this morning, and I came across several books produced by the Goodluck administration as part of the Almajiri school initiative!

the content of the Almajiri school curricular especially in computer and basic sciences captivated me the most!

May God Bless President Goodluck Jonathan

May God Keep And Sustain the Almajiri school initiative

May God Bless the Federal Republic of

6 Likes

Re: Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools by TI1919(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
GEJ doing wonders
grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
ochejoseph:
I was invited to a conscience Nigeria event at Merit House this morning, and I came across several books produced by the Goodluck administration as part of the Almajiri school initiative!

the content of the Almajiri school curricular especially in computer and basic sciences captivated me the most!

The only thing am seeing is just book cover so how do i know the content or have we started judging books by their cover?
#I have decided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools by hiredkiller: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Gej Gej Gej Gej till 2019

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Apc Is bokoharam
Buhari oooooooooooooo die Insha'Allah

1 Like

Re: Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools by englishmart(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
looking forward to seeing an almajiri contesting for the presidential seat

1 Like

Re: Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools by ziccoit: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
$300million world bank counterpart fund project, hope GEJ told you this too. Some people will not know what has befallen them until it is too late.
Re: Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools by jdilight(m): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
eskober:

The only thing am seeing is just book cover so how do i know the content or have we started judging books by their cover?
#I have decided

Go buy or request for one stop expecting to be spoon fed at all times or are you an almajiri in thought?
Re: Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools by EddyNumerouno(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
eskober:

#I have decided
enroll in any almajiri school of your choice and find out

5 Likes

Re: Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
hiredkiller:
Gej Gej Gej Gej till 2019

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Apc Is bokoharam
Buhari oooooooooooooo die Insha'Allah

pure lie..
elder muslim clerics to blame, leave GMB alone.

but lets se how long he will leave after he winns the election
//fingers crossed\\\
Re: Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools by PassingShot(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
If we assume for a second that he has achieved something with the Almajiri education, is this enough to reward his total failure in other areas that matter?

Check below and tell me if all his achievement can equal his failure?

Call10bring5:
#Sai Buhari

[b]- The GEJ Administration has:
1) Not added a dime to the external reserves despite earning far higher revenues than any Nigerian president in history;
2) Depleted external reserves to about $29bn;
3) Escalated external debt;
4) Slowed down growth in the economy, now expected to grow below 6% for 2015;
5) Pushed unemployment now over 23%;
6) Caused poverty incidence to hover above 71%;
7) Overseen domestic debt ballooning to N7.65trn from N4.55tn in 2010;
8.) Depleted the excess crude account to less than $1bn
9) The worst exchange rate in the history of this country;
10) Presided over 500% jump in payment of petrol subsidies to over N1.4trn ($8.9bn) in 2011 and 2012 respectively from just under N261bn ($1.6bn) in 2006.
We had been promised steady Power with a plan as GEJ campaigned in 2011. In 2015, he says we should try to understand why power has not gone above 4500MW in four years. The "private sector" that won bids are not even able to provide needed funds to turn the critical sector around which then begs the question, how were they picked in the first place? Considering the depth of financing needed to make the sector work, I am surprised the government did not invite foreign investors to take ownership in a few of the Discos/Transcos/Gencos and allow competition and efficiency (ala MTN & MTel) to kill off, buy or merge with the inefficient investors. I doubt we will get a better deal in Power if GEJ is given another 4 years as the first set of investors have now invested in his next 4 years and will certain dictate the tune.

Vote for a better Nigeria,

#Call10bring5
[/b] [/img]

1 Like

Re: Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools by adesammy1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
I wonder if this almajiri school is functioning properly...I am in Zaria and there is no single almajiri school here. Quote me wrongly and...
Re: Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools by gists: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
ochejoseph:

And that is why he should go dancing after the bomb blast in Abuja. I have not forgotten that the missing girls are still not returned. In a few days time, it will be ONE FULL YEAR!!

Oh BTW since you appreciate the almajiri school so much, you might as well enroll your child(ren) in one of those schools.
Re: Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools by wise0ne: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
GEJ is working and haters are already dying.
Re: Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
jdilight:

Go buy or request for one stop expecting to be spoon fed at all times or are you an almajiri in thought?
I know wetin dey pain u ( D

#I have decided
Re: Pictures : See What They Teach In President Jonathan Almajiri Schools by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
EddyNumerouno:

enroll in any almajiri school of your choice and find out
who ask u to quote me I don't even have your time

(1) (Reply)

Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo / Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die / Pixs From Pdp Rally In Eket - These Can Only Be Found In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.