Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Dream About The Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream About The Presidential Election (1552 Views)

What I Saw In My Dream About Governor Fayose / I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream About The Presidential Election by handysuzy(f): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Firstly, my dreams come to pass a lot right from when I was a child. Not all come to pass though, but there is a feeling I get after a dream to determine if it will come to pass or not. After a dream, if I have this feeling, that dream will certainly come to pass....And sure, I got that feeling after this dream.

Lastnight, I dreamed about saturday's presidential election. In the dream, I was wacthing the TV with my mum at night. Jega was going to announce the winner of the election, then his phone rang just as he was about speaking. He picked the call and spoke in pidgin english "Yes Mr. President, yes sir. But no vex o, this one don pass my hand o, the gap too much....No worry, I go return all the money, I no want again"...Before announcing the results, he said INEC was surprised to find out that more than half of the people who registered didnt come out to vote, and 90% of whom are from the south. He said almost everyone with PVC in the North came out to vote but the Southerners refused to step out.

He then anounced the results which favours Buhari with 17million and something votes. Jonathan had 5million and something votes.

Please, this is not made up. In fact, I am a Jonathan fan and I dont like anything about Buhari. I critisize him so much it sometimes causes wahala between me and my boy friend, saasala who is also a Nairalander. This is my dream and I have a strong feeling it will come to pass. Might not be the exact figure, but am afraid it will happen that way.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by jaybee3(m): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
straight to jokes section

nothing do you

Abeg dream about me this night you hear

5 Likes

Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by TI1919(m): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin

Dreamers

1 Like

Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by denko(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Babe stop thinking abt the election Gej has already won

1 Like

Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by jamex93(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
this is the second time 2day that I am reading 2 diff dreams about buhari winning the election....

come, una b Joseph ni

Who win does not mata, wat mata is we electing a good leader

4 Likes

Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by tim1256(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Congratulation to the winner, sorry to the looser.

1 Like

Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by RockMaxi: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
@OP, anybody condemning your dream should go and sleep and have their own dream. We all have eyes to sleep and right to dream. smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by noordean(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
when i saw d topic,i tot it would b a bad dream,now i realized itz a good one.

3 Likes

Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale has just shown you the preview of what will happen on Saturday.

The Gods have jointly crowned Okechukwu Buhari as the next president of Nigeria.

Unfortunately, the loser from Otueke is oblivious of the disgrace that await him on Saturday.

3 Likes

Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by PassingShot(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
handysuzy:
Firstly, my dreams come to pass a lot right from when I was a child. Not all come to pass though, but there is a feeling I get after a dream to determine if it will come to pass or not. After a dream, if I have this feeling, that dream will certainly come to pass....And sure, I got that feeling after this dream.

Lastnight, I dreamed about saturday's presidential election. In the dream, I was wacthing the TV with my mum at night. Jega was going to announce the winner of the election, then his phone rang just as he was about speaking. He picked the call and spoke in pidgin english "Yes Mr. President, yes sir. But no vex o, this one don pass my hand o, the gap too much....No worry, I go return all the money, I no want again"...Before announcing the results, he said INEC was surprised to find out that more than half of the people who registered didnt come out to vote, and 90% of whom are from the south. He said almost everyone with PVC in the North came out to vote but the Southerners refused to step out.

He then anounced the results which favours Buhari with 17million and something votes. Jonathan had 5million and something votes.

Please, this is not made up. In fact, I am a Jonathan fan and I dont like anything about Buhari. I critisize him so much it sometimes causes wahala between me and my boy friend, saasala who is also a Nairalander. This is my dream and I have a strong feeling it will come to pass. Might not be the exact figure, but am afraid it will happen that way.

May this one come to pass. Amen

4 Likes

Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by Hammefeez: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
pls i need you to dream billions to my future........ how much do i pay?

lolzz

anyway...
#SaiBuhariiiiiiiiiii
Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by duwdu: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
handysuzy:

May Jah's will be done - one way or the other.

So, let's see how it all turns out in reality...

P34c3

1 Like

Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by handysuzy(f): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hammefeez:
pls i need you to dream billions to my future........ how much do i pay?

lolzz

anyway...
#SaiBuhariiiiiiiiiii

Pay the some of 200k into my Gtbank account 1890876678
Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by fresh15: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
I am sure you have malaria.

APC Presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari through his utterances, actions and inaction have shown that he's a religious fanatic, tribal bigot, hypocrite, corrupt, deceitful, violent, clueless and knows nothing about global economics. The Holy Bible says "from the bottom of the heart, the mouth speaketh." Buhari has consistently shown who he truly is, as listed below:

1. "I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria. God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.” - Buhari (News24, August 27, 2001)

2. "If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon will all be soaked in blood." - Buhari (Vanguard May 15, 2012)

3. “The last general election was anything but free and fair. The only political parties that could complain of election rigging are those parties that lacked the resources to rig.” - Buhar (First Speech after Military Coup, 31 December, 1983)

4. "No no no, Abacha did not steal Nigeria's money." - Buhari (10th Anniversary of Abacha's death)

5. "The declaration of state of emergency in three Northern states of Adamawa, Borno and Yobe is a grave injustice against the North." - Buhari (Liberty Radio, June 2, 2013)

6. "I live on borrowing. I borrowed from the banks to build the house in Daura and the one in Abuja and Kano. The bank then was Barclays, now Union Bank." - Buhari (The SUN Exclusive Interview, December 24, 2012)

7. “When the Niger Delta militants started their activities in the South-South, they were invited by the late President Umaru Yar’adua. An aircraft was sent to them and their leaders met with the late President in Aso Rock and discussed issues. They were given money and a training scheme was introduced for their members. But when the Boko Haram emerged in the north, members of the sect were killed”. - Buhari (Liberty Radio, Kaduna May 14 2012)

8. "Muslims should only vote those who will promote Islam. We are more than the Christians if you add our Muslim brothers in the West."- Buhari (Liberty Radio Kaduna, 2003)

9. “This campaign is the third and last one for me; since, after it, I will not present myself again for election into office of the president.” – Buhari (April, 2011 at the Int'l Conference Centre, Abuja)

10. "I'll stabilize oil market if elected." - Buhari (Channels TV Interview, 2014)

11. “Why should Christians be concerned when Muslim cut off their limbs? After all, the limbs that are being cut off are Muslim ones and not Christian. So why should Christians bother about it?? – Buhari (Liberty Radio, Kaduna 2003)

12. "I will not have office of the first lady if I'm elected president.” – Buhari (2014)

13. "If There Is a repeat of the Civil War again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country." - Buhari (BBC Hausa Service, 2015)

14. “I can die for the cause of Islam if necessary. We are prepared to fight another civil war. We cannot be blackmailed into killing Sharia.” – Muhammadu Buhari (Freedom House, 2000)

15. I’ll make Naira equal in value to dollar." - Muhammadu Buhari (Vanguard, March 23, 2015) Is this the man you want to waste your votes on? I doubt it. ‪#‎VoteGEJ‬ ‪#‎GEJTill2019‬

Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by vedd: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Your dream is true about the pvc turnouts in the south. Among the 11 of my colueages who have PVC, only One of the is willing to come out and vote on saturday.

It might interest you to know that most are either GEJ supporters or the undecided.

Maybe its because most of them believe they have nothing to lose if GEJ win or lose.

2 Likes

Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by Bre(f): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
handysuzy:

A quick browse through your post history says otherwise to the bolded. As for your dream, my own powerful dreams says otherwise. kiss
Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by Hammefeez: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
handysuzy:

Pay the some of 200k into my Gtbank account 1890876678

Like seriously
Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by san316(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
I guess you don't get to laugh in the day time so humor has to be taken to you in your dream. This is bleeping funny.

Sai GMB all the way.
Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by handysuzy(f): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Bre:

A quick browse through your post history says otherwise to the bolded. As for your dream, my own powerful dreams says otherwise. kiss

Sincerely, I used to support Buhari because my boyfriend coaxed me into into it. But I had to sit down and rethink for myself. I believe Buhari is not the change we need. I would rather Jonathan than a man who might force sharia on me. And mind you, I never posted anything for or against Buhari or Jonathan. I only created posts that tend to oppose Jonathan and left them for people to judge. When I did this I was still confused as to who to really follow.
Re: My Dream About The Presidential Election by sirjohnson(m): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Let me resurrect this dead thread.

Handysuzy, your dream has come true.

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Fails To Deliver His Polling Units As PDP Sweeps To Victory Accross Imo / After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . / Awojobi, Nigeria's Foremost Rural Surgeon Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.