Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists (33180 Views)

Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics / Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) / Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists by ibietela2(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
kevinberry:

This is not good for our country

This two guys are the ones that always brings me video field of what happening over there..

They only shoot their news in market place and captured towns....

This will further dent the image of the nigerians goverment about their stand on human right..and it will also dent GEJ too...

Now I won't watch news concerning their progress anymore....

Gej has just bitten himself

I trust aljazeera, they are gonna do to this goverment what they did to egypt in two folds....

Watching in 3d
[/s]

You visit Us without proper entry and you will be welcomed with open arms
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

You visit Us without proper entry and you will be welcomed with open arms

What do you mean by that

You don't know shi.it

Even before the military started the ongoing war

They have been in the country,been in the north,been in the displaced camp and others..

Aljazeera is gonna frustrate GEJ.... Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists by ibietela2(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
kevinberry:

What do you mean by that

You don't know shi.it

They have been in the country,been in the north,been in the displaced camp and others..

[/s]

You don't read understand and comprehend before commenting.

See how you are down mouthing your country.

You can't go to Qatar without clearance
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
midolian:
will u ever be wise? No, I don't think so..think outside d box. You don't jst believe every thing u see.. Think, think, think..E-diot
my thinking is wiser than urs..... people like u are useless in this world... all what u know is to blackmail NA by saying they have not being doing there primary assignment..... I pity ur offspring the kind of initiative they gonna inherit from u.... well may b your wife may b wiser than u and your offspring can inherit little.... but still never balance cause u don't have brain at all.....
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists by ribbit: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
lastpage:

Definition 101

Teacher: What is a Robot?

Student: A Robot is a person whose brain has been replaced with Indomie!

Teacher: Give me examples:

Student 1: temitemi1 grin

Student 2: Doyin Okupe, FFK shocked

Ring-Ring...Ring-ring!
Break time! kiss kiss

Lastpage!
robot is something programmed to do or say something alone.. . E.g car robot to move from one place to the other, Internet robot to flood a particular page... Temitemi to say GEJ till 2019 on ever page in politics section. Ffk to sing like a bird for oil food.. Etc. These robots don't have minds of their own.. They only follow single set of instruction giving to them by the programmer which in this case is Jonathan with the help of dollars dollars grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists by nellyelitz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
ibroramus:
You can get your MTN 1Gb for as low as 1100 .Call 07031817025
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists by searay(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Keneking:
"I am media friendly"- Jonathan

See international journalists arrested and restrained from working for the sake of mankind...this government sef

cc: lalasticlala

Sai Buhari

Did GEJ ordered the arrest?
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
searay:
Did GEJ ordered the arrest?

Did GEJ order the arrest?
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists by klbakare(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
midolian:
Something tells me this Nigerian military is doing nothing but deceiving Nigerians, and that's probably the reason behind the arrest of these Al-Jazeera journalists, so they don't expose them. All we keep hearing is Nigeria military has recaptured so so and so town with no solid evidence..

..And After watching the video released from their H/Quarters the other day, it became clearer they ve bn deceiving us all along.angry angry angry angry angry angry

wen u turn robot?

i no tlk am the other time? All those military actions you are seeing are planned scripts

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists by Afroconnect: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
The whole world knows Aljazeera supports radical Islamic sects,we should not hesitate to give them the Egyptian treatment when they cross the line.
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists by masseratti: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Guyman02:

How do AFP report about ISIS? Iraqis accuse them of doing propaganda for ISIS by not reporting much about the gains made by Iraqi forces against them in Tikrit but always showing ISIS beheading people.
are you in Iraq? I have not read anywhere Iraqis complained about foreign media report on the war in Iraq.
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 26, 2015
midolian:
Something tells me this Nigerian military is doing nothing but deceiving Nigerians, and that's probably the reason behind the arrest of these Al-Jazeera journalists, so they don't expose them. All we keep hearing is Nigeria military has recaptured so so and so town with no solid evidence..

..And After watching the video released from their H/Quarters the other day, it became clearer they ve bn deceiving us all along.angry angry angry angry angry angry

wen u turn robot?
nnama!
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 26, 2015
Afroconnect:
The whole world knows Aljazeera supports radical Islamic sects,we should not hesitate to give them the Egyptian treatment when they cross the line.
nice talk man.
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists by jide333(m): 7:44am On Mar 26, 2015
midolian:

wen u turn robot?

you dey lagos they find solid evidence Why not travel to the conflict zone and seek evidence? you this stupid apc dumb follower... i hope and pray your family experience what other innocent citizens are experiencing from the boko boys... YOUR useless thought for our military wont work By GOD's GRACE... I dio t
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists by midolian(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2015
jide333:

you dey lagos they find solid evidence Why not travel to the conflict zone and seek evidence? you this stupid apc dumb follower... i hope and pray your family experience what other innocent citizens are experiencing from the boko boys... YOUR useless thought for our military wont work By GOD's GRACE... I dio t
by the time things begin to go wrong in your life, you ll begin to cry "GOD WHY?" Forgeting that you brought it upon urself..you need to be very careful for you neva can tel who you are insulting.. I am sure you are a kid and that is why I am warning you. Why not air your view without cursing others. Its simple and that's y its called a forum..I won't curse you because I know it will come to pass but if you dare try what you jst did again, I promise you the worst chapter of your life..I will be dropping my number for you so you can call me when things go wrong..I am nupe by tribe and I am not based in Lagos..if you don't know who we (the nupes) are, ask your parents. I pray u live in peace..but be warned, pls
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists by Afroconnect: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2015
kevinberry:

What do you mean by that

You don't know shi.it

Rubbish talk can AIT enter Qatar without clearance or approval from the Government?

So the Egyptian governement are foolish to arrest the Aljazera reporters right?

You have a complex problem,get off ur slave mentality-Arabs are not superior to u,if you can't do it there,then they should not do it here.
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists by searay(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Keneking:

Did GEJ order the arrest?
Ordered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) / Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa / Caption This Photo: President Buhari, Un Secretary General, And Germany F.m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.