Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit (35247 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by MKO4ever(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2015

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by ZDXQ: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
If not cheap propaganda why will the women protest over the use of d centre when it will still go back to them...if you agree click like for jonathan or share for Buhari

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by otumalagicruz(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Shut d trash I hate Gej
Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by omanifrank(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
ok
Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by alazinho: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Longeria:
Where on earth you block the passage of a sitting president and expect the security agencies around to clap for you.

Enough of this APC nonsense, trying to use my state as a launching pad for violence.

THUNDER FIRE THEM.
God bless u 4 dis comment.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by worlexy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
lies
Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by Arysexy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Devil is a liar only when u have not met an APC member.

Where is d terror?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by Raiders: 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
GEJ is going to lose Imo state for shooting at this women. Imo is APC and APC is Imo. We are going to give GEJ the Ohakim treatment in Imo State on Saturday.

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by alazinho: 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
otumalagicruz:
Shut d trash I hate Gej
Capital O.Y.O cuz we luv our president wit passion.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by frankobaba(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Byeeeeeeee

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by Haykay80(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
despirado

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by sunsewa: 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
story for the gods
Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by charmingeyes(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Who told u to block or protest against the PRESIDENTIAL use of any facility in his country? Are u mad? undecided
We should stop all these political senselessness.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
PEJ be shouting 35% affirmative action while I have been aaking what the importance of that is, to the average Nigerian women.
These people don't care as long as their own needs are met.

Nigerians, be wise!!. Vote Change!
Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by Capitano1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Na their life be that...rubbish party

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by DesChyko: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
APC is turning our women into something else.
How can Imo women suddenly forget our orthodox reverence for hierachy??
I believe their husbands will discipline them as necessary at home. angry

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by lolababe331e: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Later Patience will come and tell us this administration respects women hisss
Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by davo3286: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
contactmorak:
The People Democractic Party disappointed many yesterday with it's much touted "do-or-die" and "take-it-by-force" approach when women believed to be members of APC in Imo state were allegedly tear-gased by security men as they protested the use of the Imo state Women development center, venue of President Jonathan's meeting with Imo state indigenes yesterday March 24th.

The women were said to have been protesting being shut out of the Women Development Center which they had earlier booked before President Jonathan's visit. The women barricaded the entrance into the State Secretariat of Imo State Council of Traditional Rulers, ahead of the visit of President Jonathan to the place, and were teargassed after they refused the advice of the security agencies to leave the premises before the president arrived. These are unarmed women, who are supposed to be our mothers, but you can see what they are now being put through all in the name of politics. More photos below...
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/photos-police-unleashes-terror-on-imo.html

Where are the photos of police unleashing terror on women? undecided angry

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by mrbillz(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin Meanwhile, votenotfight

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by ojnnaco(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:
If I show you what the army did in the time of buhari eh

You will call this one a childs play compare to buhari era

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by ribbit: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
1MCN:
The pix are blur and do not clearly suggest police brutality caught in action.

But if that happened then it is reprehensible.

But let me advice the poor masses. It is constitutionally a treasonable offence to block the right of way to any president in his own country within his term of office. Let's not abuse the freedom of information or mistake it for freedom of misbehaviour. The people urging you on can never appear or send their family.

Ekwusigom
and the president cannot be barricaded in a protest because of what again? Because he is God? Do you even know the meaning of democracy? Power belongs to the people...
Unfortunately, you are talking like this because pdp has made us think that power belongs to few cabals and president is omni everything
Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by joshuaegwolo: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
So what went wrong pls because the pictures seems to be kind of blur nd I don't see any stampede
Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by centmichael101(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rochas using this women to archive his evil did, imo women that what u get when u are paid to block ur president!! Cum 2 think of it are those women MAD..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by chimerase2: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
D got wat de wanted
Dey were begged severally to leave de place dey refused
And de started protesting witout any reason watsoever
And for rochas he is sooo stuupid for sponsoring dis women to do wat dey did

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by Harunakoney(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Up Buhari,

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by Cellytones: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
1MCN:
The pix are blur and do not clearly suggest police brutality caught in action.

But if that happened then it is reprehensible.

But let me advice the poor masses. It is constitutionally a treasonable offence to block the right of way to any president in his own country within his term of office. Let's not abuse the freedom of information or mistake it for freedom of misbehaviour. The people urging you on can never appear or send their family.

Ekwusigom

May truth continue to dwell in your home. We do not and will never support abuse of any sort against women but tell me, how can women go and block a venue the president has decided to use even if they booked for the venue before him? For crying out loud, this is the president of a nation we are talking about biko nu! Please, my people, don't let anyone lure you into any political violence. Believe me, non of these politicians is worth dying for. Use your brain.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by Owliver(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Unleash terror? Lmaoooo* I thought I'd see heads rolling. APC and Lies grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by Fawklicant: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Just imagine how people here condone treason just because of some stupid politicians brainwashing them? They block the president's right of way and expect to be placated? They should have been flogged so that they would go back to roach.as.s and tell him scores. They should thank God that GEJ is a true democrat, I think his problem is that he is too soft on all these mofos.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by Raiders: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
centmichael101:
Rochas using this women to archive his evil did, imo women that what u get when u are paid to block ur president!! Cum 2 think of it are those women MAD..
That doesn't give GEJ and his police to shoot teargas at Imo women. Every Nigerian has the right to conduct peaceful protest without being harass by GEJ police.
Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by Raiders: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
chimerase2:
D got wat de wanted
Dey were begged severally to leave de place dey refused
And de started protesting witout any reason watsoever
And for rochas he is sooo stuupid for sponsoring dis women to do wat dey did
We are in a democracy and people are allow to protest peacefully. GEJ doesn't have the right to shoot at Imo women. He is going to lose many vote in Imo because of his action.
Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by kodded(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
watered:
So are you justifying what these chimpanzees did?

Are you saying that you fight evil with evil?

You've lost your sense of common reasoning. Listen no matter how intelligent you are if you are defending a stupid master you 'll look stupid.

GEJ has FAILED and he should be ashamed of himself dat GMB of 1983 is posing a threat to his so called transformation victory.
[/s]bla bla bla

(1) (2) (3)

'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says / Senate President, Lawan Re-appoints Saraki’s Media Aide [see Other Appointees] / Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.