Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy (4704 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Caught in the act with her sugar daddy, she scrambled away for her dear life; probably to save herself from embarrassment.

Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin the back is not clear enough this must not get to FP.

1 Like

Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by leshluap(m): 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
is that not Janet?

4 Likes

Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Op, how come you were able to get the picture?
Were you the one that caught them

2 Likes

Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Enegod(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
gbam!!!busted cheesy cheesy#werey girl undecided,see her yansh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Useless Nigerian grls...all because of moni
Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Penssuwa(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
WTF!
Op, stop kwarafting me. **in Buhari's voice**

3 Likes

Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Choi! See big nyash. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Mitope(f): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
leshluap:
is that not Janet?
grin

1 Like

Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
eminentme:
Useless Nigerian grls...all because of moni
Are you a Togolese?
Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
.heheheh.funny you grin cheesy
Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
D1ck:
Are you a Togolese?
I see u're blind to distinguish betwn gender
Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by EmmySparky(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lol see dirty black a-s-s...she got busted real bad...
Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
HahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah!!! Chai today na bad market ni o cheesy
Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Glowstone(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Bro this pics Don tey nahgrin ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by habeebcole: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
oya shake body.......koju ma ri ibi....gbogbo ara logun e

1 Like

Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Mhizizzy(f): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
High level of indecency
Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dz is an old pic... like 2009.

1 Like

Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by 7footre(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
I actually hit d floor laughing can't really say why.... free show
Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:

Because you've not been caught doesn't mean you're smarter.

Hypocrisy is when a university girl who expects monetary reward from guys she dates calls another a "runs" girl.

1 Like

Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hypocrisy is when a university girl who expects monetary reward from guys she dates calls another a "runs" girl.
undecided and what is the morale of all what u said?

1 Like

Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
eminentme:
I see u're blind to distinguish betwn gender
Wow! Thanks for the insult.... I'm in no foul mood today; if not, I'm gonna tell you why humans pollute with the as.s instead of the mouth.
Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Frankenstein: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hypocrisy is when a university girl who DEMANDS monetary reward from guys she dates calls another a "runs" girl.
Adjusted.
Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided and what is the morale of all what u said?

You both expect/demand money from guys you date/sleep with. You both exchange sex for money, only that you hide under the charade of dating to do so.

Tell me you haven't demanded money from the men you've dated.
Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You both expect/demand money from guys you date/sleep with. You both exchange sex for money, only that you hide under the charade of dating to do so.

Tell me you haven't demanded money from the men you've dated.
oh ok i am not a broke babe,guy get it straight to ur skull cheesy
Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh ok i am not a broke babe,guy get it straight to ur skull cheesy

No one is terming you a "broke babe"; afterall there are "runs girls" from rich homes.

The questions are: Have you not been demanding money from men you? What do you offer in return? Is it not sex?
Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by onuwaje(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Old pic
Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by endowednicky(f): 5:47pm On May 26, 2015
heey,dix op can lie o!!!!

C why d geh dey run oo!

Re: Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy by boynigeria(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2015
omolomo ya mere

(1) (Reply)

This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) / Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? / How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.