Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Total Shutdown Of Oando Filling Station At Alapere, Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Total Shutdown Of Oando Filling Station At Alapere, Lagos (826 Views)

Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo / Man Fights Fuel Attendant At Oando Filling Station Over N30 Change (photo) / Fire At Oando Filling Station, Nkpor, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Total Shutdown Of Oando Filling Station At Alapere, Lagos by rexoluj(m): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,

I have noticed for the past two days a total shot down and desertation of the Oando filling station located along the 3rd mainland bridge while approaching Alapere junction.

The look and feel of that part of the road is so unusual, I believe even if there is unavailability of fuel to dispense, the station cannot be this deserted.

Does anyone know the reason for this unusual closure?

I hope its not related to the upcoming elections...

#SayNoToViolence

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pic All Over Tweeter / Schooling And Work In Canada Or Poland Programme / List Of The Best Ten Forums In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.