Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,558 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Schooling And Work In Canada Or Poland Programme - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Schooling And Work In Canada Or Poland Programme (856 Views)

Schooling And Working ; A Dilemma / Nairalanders Schooling And Living In Hannover Germany / Move To Canada With Your Family Through Canada Study And Work Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schooling And Work In Canada Or Poland Programme by VictorOme(f): 12:46pm On May 12, 2015
Schooling And Work In Canada Or Poland Programme

One we all need to know is that schooling and working is abroad is one of the easiest means in traveling abroad, So i put this information up to you to decide...

Do you want school and work in abroad at the same time? The do not miss this great opportunity that you are reading about..

How to Apply

Kindly email me your contact details;

Full Name;

Email ID;

Phone Number;

Desired Course of Study;

Desired Location of Study;

Desired Degree of Study;

Please send your contact details to harrietvictor @ gmail . com or you can call me +2348145221680

Please also make sure that your details are correct so that we can communicate with you with ease okay.

Please Note; Your information will not be shared with a third party and it will not be spammed with unnecessary email (Information).

CEDARS Consultant UK will communicate with you to break down all that you need to know about schooling and working in Canada or Poland.

Thank You

1 Share

Re: Schooling And Work In Canada Or Poland Programme by achinaboy(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2015
wayooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Schooling And Work In Canada Or Poland Programme by VictorOme(f): 2:08pm On May 12, 2015
No, its not, this how most Nigerians miss opportunities like this......it is a guarantee programme for sure, you don't need to spoil other people mind in communicating with us okay....

Just this post have generated over 15 serious and interested candidate okay.....it is left for you to decide bro

achinaboy:
wayooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Schooling And Work In Canada Or Poland Programme by achinaboy(m): 2:14pm On May 12, 2015
VictorOme:
No, its not, this how most Nigerians miss opportunities like this......it is a guarantee programme for sure, you don't need to spoil other people mind in communicating with us okay....

Just this post have generated over 15 serious and interested candidate okay.....it is left for you to decide bro

candidates for what?
Re: Schooling And Work In Canada Or Poland Programme by VictorOme(f): 2:16pm On May 12, 2015
Candidates that are interested in Schooling and Working Abroad

achinaboy:

candidates for what?
Re: Schooling And Work In Canada Or Poland Programme by achinaboy(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2015
VictorOme:
Candidates that are interested in Schooling and Working Abroad

well if u are sure of what u are saying,am willin to pay 200k extra,but my person need to enter the country he is going before I release my money,,ur own known person could be the middle man,good luck
Re: Schooling And Work In Canada Or Poland Programme by VictorOme(f): 2:28pm On May 12, 2015
if the person want to study and work in abroad then we will talk about and not all these okay, am here for serious business or may be you want to see before you believe first.

Wait till next and you will understand what i have been saying.....

achinaboy:

well if u are sure of what u are saying,am willin to pay 200k extra,but my person need to enter the country he is going before I release my money,,ur own known person could be the middle man,good luck
Re: Schooling And Work In Canada Or Poland Programme by achinaboy(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2015
VictorOme:
if the person want to study and work in abroad then we will talk about and not all these okay, am here for serious business or may be you want to see before you believe first.

Wait till next and you will understand what i have been saying.....

I've told u what I want,if u agree with that,no joke,we start even before evening
Re: Schooling And Work In Canada Or Poland Programme by VictorOme(f): 2:35pm On May 12, 2015
The Send Me These Details Now;

Kindly email me your contact details;

Full Name;

Email ID;

Phone Number;

Desired Course of Study;

Desired Location of Study;

Desired Degree of Study;

Please send your contact details to harrietvictor @ gmail . com

achinaboy:

I've told u what I want,if u agree with that,no joke,we start even before evening

(1) (Reply)

The Ban Of Bet And Closure Of All Betting Shops / What Kind Of Temptation Is This???? Lol / Dog Causes Commotion In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.