Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Brabus, Segcymoor, Spyder880 Your Attention Is Needed Here - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Brabus, Segcymoor, Spyder880 Your Attention Is Needed Here (1002 Views)

Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. / Where Are The Building Professors; Spyder880, Fhemmmmy, Babrus, segzy14, segcymo / Read What Brabus / Nexthome-builders Did To A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brabus, Segcymoor, Spyder880 Your Attention Is Needed Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hi all,

I started this building with all the lessons I learnt from the property section of Nairaland. Monitoring, correcting and making additions to the building as I deemed fit. Initially, I planned to live there with my family, but had to relocate due to business. Now I want to finish it and rent it out.

So, I am here to seek advise and lessons on the most COST EFFECTIVE way to finish this property.

I need quotation for the aluminium windows and doors. The best and least expensive doors will be preferred.

Lastly, I am asking for the candid advise of the great Brabus, segzy14, segcymoor, Hajji Mufutau, and most able spyder880 on how to proceed with the completion of this property from here on.

Thank you all for your advise and time.

Enochbreed

Re: Brabus, Segcymoor, Spyder880 Your Attention Is Needed Here by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
More pictures

Re: Brabus, Segcymoor, Spyder880 Your Attention Is Needed Here by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
And some more pictures

Re: Brabus, Segcymoor, Spyder880 Your Attention Is Needed Here by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Brabus, Segcymoor, Spyder880 Your Attention Is Needed Here by spyder880(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Good building, just collect quotations from various artisans on plastering labour, materials, electrical , plumbing and ceiling options. Compare quotes and make the best decisions and please look before you leap. Good work.

2 Likes

Re: Brabus, Segcymoor, Spyder880 Your Attention Is Needed Here by Mgbadike80: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
viewing this thread Spyder880, oga biko respond. op why not handover the project to oga Spyder880, he already have contacts that can deliver for him at the lowest cost

1 Like

Re: Brabus, Segcymoor, Spyder880 Your Attention Is Needed Here by Mgbadike80: 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
oga Spyder880 nwanna biko, anam ejekwa gi na whatsapp maka ife a.
Re: Brabus, Segcymoor, Spyder880 Your Attention Is Needed Here by Mgbadike80: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
op please can you answer these questions for me.
1) what type of roofing material is that? i love the look
2) did you use six inches blocks throughout the building
3) please can u post the floor plan, that would be highly appreciated
Re: Brabus, Segcymoor, Spyder880 Your Attention Is Needed Here by mufutau55(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mgbadike80:
viewing this thread Spyder880, oga biko respond. op why not handover the project to oga Spyder880, he already have contacts that can deliver for him at the lowest cost

That depends on the location of the building... Spyder may not be around the area.

Note: Agreed with Oga Spyder, better to collect several quotations from several artisans on various levels and see which one can produce according to your pocket, because there is plenty more work to be done on that building to be finished.

Hajji M.

(1) (Reply)

We Av Direct Instructions To Sell A Textile/garment Factory In Lagos / BUY USA HOMES IN NAIRA! / Executive & Newly Build 3bedroom Flat To Let Ajao Estate Isolo Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.