Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News (55768 Views)

Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News / Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected / Will Muhammadu Buhari Be Nigeria's Next President?-- Yahoo News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
redcliff:

The bolded would never be possible. I would not even buy into that idea. Lagos is overcrowded with a lot of people and this would be the most foolish thing if its ever done!

I like your thought, move State House to Lagos and curb corruption by 50%
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by arewafederation: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Wake up! Wake up! U have been dreaming all day grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

GEJ till 20....! cheesy

How market? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by johnnyblakes(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
vedaxcool:
Sai Buhari, I hope Jonathan has packed his things atleast he will have a lot of em em to enjoy the rest of his miserable ordinary stealing they will call it corruption life!
how can a man that is probably richer than ur father be miserable,I wonder sha,anyway sai baba
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by Jerrite(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
abeg make he implement cheap data plan
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by Mutuwa(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Make en do en best sha...else card reader is a dreaded little but powerful too to oust him out..
Sai buhari.
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by redcliff: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Keneking:

I like your thought, move State House to Lagos and curb corruption by 50%

corruption can be fought from anywhere. It is about the demeanor. The only thing I would sat that the president elect should do which i find very important is that he should carry along with the good policies of GOodluck Jonathan. e.g. its very important that the automotive policy of the present government should not be thrown away,the railway system, agricultural reforms. These are the only good things i think any other government can copy from the outgoing government!
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by dalkali(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
@OP this political commentary was written by Tolu Ogunlesi.
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by gowaga68: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1:
How una dey?
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by meccuno: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:
Most importantly, you should strive to reunite nigerians along ethnic and religious lines. Jonathan, over a period of four years, has incinerated every single tie that bind us along those lines. Those who still embrace and accommodate themselves despite these differences, and in spite of Jonathan's divisive tendencies, are largely in the minority today.

It would be great to see us set aside these mundane prejudices and work towards a common course and goal; peace, and prosperity.

God Bless and strengthen GMB.
we have never been united......stop being delusional...
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by symbian03(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
[s]#Neveragain.... There's nothing to do because the illiterate is not going anywhere. Hope you know who I'm talking about?....[/s]

Buhari is now the president elect. cool

My good friend.
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by Ura: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Una sabi-sabi too much sef, you these reuters. Are you now the ones who want to teach Buhari his job? Did we not know what he can do before we elected him? If una sabi to the level of to teach am, why una no contest?
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by SeverusSnape(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
symbian03:

My good friend.
Yes, I'm here sir.
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by symbian03(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1:

bro, how are you?
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by symbian03(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, I'm here sir.

Regardless, one Nigeria stands. One love bro

1 Like

Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by motherlode: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Millionjazz:
I never know buhari and APC was spoken about in the bible. Pls before u vote read prover24:21-22... U will be suprised and will agree with me that there is nth new under the sun!
I am sorry for you, why on earth should you misinterprete that particular passage of the bible, i don't have much to say but i will advise to read Proverbs ch24 from beginning then meditate on that chapter and verses respectively!
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by Abbott(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wey tit?
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by dandoki: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
pendicle:
A things to do list(REUTERS/Afolabi Sotunde)

No one is sure what the outcome of the Nigerian elections will be. In recent days the state-by-state projections have multiplied, occupying the front pages of major Nigerian newspapers. The opposition believes that had the elections held as originally scheduled, in February, before a controversial postponement, General Muhammadu Buhari would have won comfortably over president Goodluck Jonathan.

But six weeks, in politics, is an eternity. Since the postponement the momentum has swung away from Buhari’s All Progressives Congress, towards the ruling Peoples Democratic Party. What is unclear is the extent to which the gap between the two parties – if indeed there was any – has narrowed.

There is understandable nervousness regarding these elections, never before now, it seems, have the stakes been this high. If the election takes place as planned (there are a number of court cases that appear aimed at scuttling it) and is not attended by a stalemate, and Buhari is declared winner by the electoral commission, here are five things the new President should – or will have to – do:

1. Apologize

Thirty years ago Buhari and his deputy, the late Tunde Idiagbon, ran the country as stern, unsmiling, bordering-on-ruthless military generals. They jailed hundreds of politicians (a good number of them unfairly; such was the blanket nature of the clampdown), muzzled the press, retroactively instituted the death sentence for drug trafficking (resulting in the execution of three convicted persons), and generally presided over an increasingly stifling atmosphere. While they may have had good intentions – cleaning up in the wake of a corrupt and inept set of politicians – and while it is important to understand that a dictatorship, by its very nature, requires dictatorial action, I still think that Buhari owes some people, or groups of persons, an apology; a symbolic action to turn the page on a past that was as marked by error as it was by its idealism. People like Adeyemi Adefulu and Tinuoye Shoneyin, who insist the Buhari regime unjustly treated him – even while taking their place on a growing list of Buhari victims who have since forgiven him and are now championing his candidacy. Shoneyin’s daughter Lola, a writer, is even on Buhari’s campaign team and has written on this.

Adefulu says: “I [would] still like Buhari to vocalize an apology and offer some succour to people like me whom his government brutalized in the past. It is the least he can do. To do so is not weakness. Indeed, it is strength to admit the mistakes of the past and to promote national reconciliation.”

Assert

There will be hundreds of appointments to be made, starting May 29 – ministers, special advisers, senior special assistants, special assistants, ambassadors, members of governing boards for tens of federal government bodies, possibly even new leadership for the military and police. Much of the attention will be on his choice of chief of staff, finance and petroleum ministers, and his economic management team.

In his book, The Sixteen ‘Sins’ of General Muhammadu Buhari, Tam David-West, Buhari’s minister of petroleum during his days as military head of state, and an enduring supporter, says his appointment as a minister came as a surprise; based purely on his resume and his reputation. While Buhari’s pedigree suggests that in making his key appointments merit will stubbornly trump political pressure, it is important to note that he is also now, in his most recent incarnation as presidential candidate of a motley coalition of politicians, a much more pragmatic player than ever before.

Nigerians will also be expecting him to provide moral authority and hands-on leadership to the team. He has himself hinted, in a recent letter to Nigerians, of his desire to ensure “the Federal Executive Council, which has been turned to a weekly session of contract bazaar, will concentrate on its principal function of policy making.”

Assess

Four years of $100 plus per oil barrel prices have come to an end, and Nigeria hasn’t got very much to show for it; understandable when you consider that the last four years have been awash with stories of dodgy oil deals and large-scale oil bunkering. Buhari’s first task will be to assess just how bad things are. (We already have an idea, Nigeria is expected to earn, this year, only two thirds of what it earned in oil revenues last year). In recent speeches Buhari has repeatedly hinted at drawing a line between past and present, by which he means restricting his anti-corruption clampdown to infractions that occur on his watch as president, and not those that preceded him. This seemingly mollifying stance is likely to have arisen on account of the frenzy with which the ruling party has sought to portray him as being still as obsessed with sending perceived opponents to jail as he was three decades ago. As a civilian President he will probably realize that he has to decide, on a case-by-case basis, where that line-drawing will apply, and where it will not.

Finally, Nigerians deserve, within Buhari’s first hundred days in office, a State of the Nation Address, in which he will provide an honest and detailed view of the country’s financial situation. Which leads to the next point:

Articulate

The entire system of government communication requires overhauling. Currently it’s divided among several officials, including a minister of information, a special adviser to the president on media, and any number of presidential assistants and special assistants assigned to specific functions like “social media”, “new media” and “public affairs. The result is an alarming incoherence, visible every time you open a newspaper, or your Twitter feed. As president Buhari should immediately take steps to streamline government communications, and create a unified, hierarchical structure in which all roles and responsibilities are clarified. He may also want to consider creating a central management team for government communications, similar in intent and style to the one former president Obasanjo created for the economy.

Attack

Boko Haram has in the last few years proven to be the ultimate disciplinarian of the Nigerian state. If elected, Buhari should take immediate steps to shore up the confidence and capacity of the Nigerian military. His opponents have worked hard at labeling him an Islamic fundamentalist, an apologist for Sharia Islamic law, and even a Boko Haram sympathiser. On the strength of available evidence – including testimonials, and his record as Head of State – the allegations are implausible. In his book Honour For Sale, Debo Bashorun, one-time Nigerian presidential spokesperson (during the regime of military dictator Ibrahim Babangida, who overthrew Buhari in August 1985) suggests that Babangida, not Buhari, was the one who tolerated religious fundamentalism. Bashorun writes of the “sudden re-emergence” during Babangida’s time, of “self-proclaimed clerics and Islamic fundamentalists whose nocturnal and divisive activities had earlier been effectively curtailed during the Buhari/Idiagbon administration.” As head of state Buhari showed little mercy or tolerance towards religious extremists or militant challengers of the Nigerian state whether they were Chadian bandits laying siege to the northeast at that time Boko Haram, or the rump of the Maitatsine sect, a 1980s precursor of Boko Haram. A similar approach to Boko Haram will be required

http://qz.com/369673/the-five-things-buhari-should-do-if-nigeria-elects-him-president-this-weekend/

I imagine the first important assignment of the Buhari administration is to clean the stable. You cannot operate successfully in a Goodluck Jonathan stable stinking with every imagineable type of corruption and inpunity. There should be no sentiment about this matter. If you have commited any crime against this country, particularly economic crime, the law should take its full course and justice should be seen to be done. Not doing this would leave room for doubt about the direction in which the administration intends to move and before you know it irresponsible people some of whom may not even know the real meaning of the word “change” would want to dictate the direction. Doing this would immediately set the tone for evey one that is coming on board. I wish the administration real goodluck, not the Jonathan type!
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by qasmah(f): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1:
dream on
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
I know Buhari is not smart enough to take those steps. He looks like a demon on traditional costume to me!
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by frankyychiji(f): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Keneking:
Great...immediately he is pronounced winner, I plan to dedicate time to assist the new government chart a new path of recovery. This article clearly articulates some of my thoughts.

I am aware that the new government headed by Buhari would be expected to hit the ground running from the first day being May 29,2015 therefore I pledge to contribute as much as is required to make him succeed.

Ordinarily we expect him to do the following:-

1. Announce his intention to form a national government
2. Develop a shadow government to work with outgoing government - similar to Fayose's model in Ekiti
3. Develop a marshal plan on critical sectors
4. Develop a multi-pronged foreign relations similar to India BJP model.
5. Relocate operating centre of his government back to Lagos

cc: lalasticlala

Sai Buhari
This is not the right forum to sell yourself. Continue advertising here and you are on a long thing.
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
frankyychiji:
This is not the right forum to sell yourself. Continue advertising here and you are on a long thing.

Do you know anywhere I can sell myself undecided
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by jechona(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
pendicle:
A things to do list(REUTERS/Afolabi Sotunde)

No one is sure what the outcome of the Nigerian elections will be. In recent days the state-by-state projections have multiplied, occupying the front pages of major Nigerian newspapers. The opposition believes that had the elections held as originally scheduled, in February, before a controversial postponement, General Muhammadu Buhari would have won comfortably over president Goodluck Jonathan.

But six weeks, in politics, is an eternity. Since the postponement the momentum has swung away from Buhari’s All Progressives Congress, towards the ruling Peoples Democratic Party. What is unclear is the extent to which the gap between the two parties – if indeed there was any – has narrowed.

There is understandable nervousness regarding these elections, never before now, it seems, have the stakes been this high. If the election takes place as planned (there are a number of court cases that appear aimed at scuttling it) and is not attended by a stalemate, and Buhari is declared winner by the electoral commission, here are five things the new President should – or will have to – do:

1. Apologize

Thirty years ago Buhari and his deputy, the late Tunde Idiagbon, ran the country as stern, unsmiling, bordering-on-ruthless military generals. They jailed hundreds of politicians (a good number of them unfairly; such was the blanket nature of the clampdown), muzzled the press, retroactively instituted the death sentence for drug trafficking (resulting in the execution of three convicted persons), and generally presided over an increasingly stifling atmosphere. While they may have had good intentions – cleaning up in the wake of a corrupt and inept set of politicians – and while it is important to understand that a dictatorship, by its very nature, requires dictatorial action, I still think that Buhari owes some people, or groups of persons, an apology; a symbolic action to turn the page on a past that was as marked by error as it was by its idealism. People like Adeyemi Adefulu and Tinuoye Shoneyin, who insist the Buhari regime unjustly treated him – even while taking their place on a growing list of Buhari victims who have since forgiven him and are now championing his candidacy. Shoneyin’s daughter Lola, a writer, is even on Buhari’s campaign team and has written on this.

Adefulu says: “I [would] still like Buhari to vocalize an apology and offer some succour to people like me whom his government brutalized in the past. It is the least he can do. To do so is not weakness. Indeed, it is strength to admit the mistakes of the past and to promote national reconciliation.”

Assert

There will be hundreds of appointments to be made, starting May 29 – ministers, special advisers, senior special assistants, special assistants, ambassadors, members of governing boards for tens of federal government bodies, possibly even new leadership for the military and police. Much of the attention will be on his choice of chief of staff, finance and petroleum ministers, and his economic management team.

In his book, The Sixteen ‘Sins’ of General Muhammadu Buhari, Tam David-West, Buhari’s minister of petroleum during his days as military head of state, and an enduring supporter, says his appointment as a minister came as a surprise; based purely on his resume and his reputation. While Buhari’s pedigree suggests that in making his key appointments merit will stubbornly trump political pressure, it is important to note that he is also now, in his most recent incarnation as presidential candidate of a motley coalition of politicians, a much more pragmatic player than ever before.

Nigerians will also be expecting him to provide moral authority and hands-on leadership to the team. He has himself hinted, in a recent letter to Nigerians, of his desire to ensure “the Federal Executive Council, which has been turned to a weekly session of contract bazaar, will concentrate on its principal function of policy making.”

Assess

Four years of $100 plus per oil barrel prices have come to an end, and Nigeria hasn’t got very much to show for it; understandable when you consider that the last four years have been awash with stories of dodgy oil deals and large-scale oil bunkering. Buhari’s first task will be to assess just how bad things are. (We already have an idea, Nigeria is expected to earn, this year, only two thirds of what it earned in oil revenues last year). In recent speeches Buhari has repeatedly hinted at drawing a line between past and present, by which he means restricting his anti-corruption clampdown to infractions that occur on his watch as president, and not those that preceded him. This seemingly mollifying stance is likely to have arisen on account of the frenzy with which the ruling party has sought to portray him as being still as obsessed with sending perceived opponents to jail as he was three decades ago. As a civilian President he will probably realize that he has to decide, on a case-by-case basis, where that line-drawing will apply, and where it will not.

Finally, Nigerians deserve, within Buhari’s first hundred days in office, a State of the Nation Address, in which he will provide an honest and detailed view of the country’s financial situation. Which leads to the next point:

Articulate

The entire system of government communication requires overhauling. Currently it’s divided among several officials, including a minister of information, a special adviser to the president on media, and any number of presidential assistants and special assistants assigned to specific functions like “social media”, “new media” and “public affairs. The result is an alarming incoherence, visible every time you open a newspaper, or your Twitter feed. As president Buhari should immediately take steps to streamline government communications, and create a unified, hierarchical structure in which all roles and responsibilities are clarified. He may also want to consider creating a central management team for government communications, similar in intent and style to the one former president Obasanjo created for the economy.

Attack

Boko Haram has in the last few years proven to be the ultimate disciplinarian of the Nigerian state. If elected, Buhari should take immediate steps to shore up the confidence and capacity of the Nigerian military. His opponents have worked hard at labeling him an Islamic fundamentalist, an apologist for Sharia Islamic law, and even a Boko Haram sympathiser. On the strength of available evidence – including testimonials, and his record as Head of State – the allegations are implausible. In his book Honour For Sale, Debo Bashorun, one-time Nigerian presidential spokesperson (during the regime of military dictator Ibrahim Babangida, who overthrew Buhari in August 1985) suggests that Babangida, not Buhari, was the one who tolerated religious fundamentalism. Bashorun writes of the “sudden re-emergence” during Babangida’s time, of “self-proclaimed clerics and Islamic fundamentalists whose nocturnal and divisive activities had earlier been effectively curtailed during the Buhari/Idiagbon administration.” As head of state Buhari showed little mercy or tolerance towards religious extremists or militant challengers of the Nigerian state whether they were Chadian bandits laying siege to the northeast at that time Boko Haram, or the rump of the Maitatsine sect, a 1980s precursor of Boko Haram. A similar approach to Boko Haram will be required

http://qz.com/369673/the-five-things-buhari-should-do-if-nigeria-elects-him-president-this-weekend/

Ops. Please don't be angry with me for calling your post arrant rubish. Let me explain why.

To me, he owes nobody any appology. Who will appologise to him for all the blackmails, abuses and trumas he has been put through for trying to serve Nigeria? besides, the people he jailed, what were their crimes? I think he has payed enough for that. Here you go in the second point asking him not to deal with all those criminals who have kept what is meant for the entire country in their puckets. (what rubish) after all the evil and suferings they have cost to millions of Nigerians? I might sound bad here but, am sorry, let them all pay for their sins including my parents if they are guilty.

If they go unpunished, where will others learn their lessons from?

For me, I call him 'the purnisher'. If you have watched that movie, you will understand me better.
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by ikkkkk: 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Keneking:
Great...immediately he is pronounced winner, I plan to dedicate time to assist the new government chart a new path of recovery. This article clearly articulates some of my thoughts.

I am aware that the new government headed by Buhari would be expected to hit the ground running from the first day being May 29,2015 therefore I pledge to contribute as much as is required to make him succeed.

Ordinarily we expect him to do the following:-

1. Announce his intention to form a national government
2. Develop a shadow government to work with outgoing government - similar to Fayose's model in Ekiti
3. Develop a marshal plan on critical sectors
4. Develop a multi-pronged foreign relations similar to India BJP model.
5. Relocate operating centre of his government back to Lagos

cc: lalasticlala

Sai Buhari

Disappointment number 1 for you.
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by MoneyGreen(m): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
[s]#Neveragain.... There's nothing to do because the illiterate is not going anywhere. Hope you know who I'm talking about?....[/s]

Buhari is now the president elect. cool
Mumu dey deceive yourself there. You go soon drink poison.
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by frankyychiji(f): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Keneking:

Do you know anywhere I can sell myself undecided
Jankara market Lagos. You won't last 45mins on the shelf I tell ya.
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by vedaxcool(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
johnnyblakes:
how can a man that is probably richer than ur father be miserable,I wonder sha,anyway sai baba

Why don't u ask your father whether it is possible for the rich to live in misery and the poor to live joyfully! A foolish drunk always thinks money can make life shames, failures, wasted opportunities, disappointment go away!
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
cheesy I know your plans!!
see wicked people!!you guys want buhari dead before his time! LOL
even a witch can't do all these things.
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by macof(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
All I need is constant power supply..I don't care about Buhari's other promises like free education and free meal

Power is what we want
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by driand(m): 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1:
u can say that again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
jechona:

Ops. Please don't be angry with me for calling your post arrant rubish. Let me explain why.

To me, he owes nobody any appology. Who will appologise to him for all the blackmails, abuses and trumas he has been put through for trying to serve Nigeria? besides, the people he jailed, what were their crimes? I think he has payed enough for that. Here you go in the second point asking him not to deal with all those criminals who have kept what is meant for the entire country in their puckets. (what rubish) after all the evil and suferings they have cost to millions of Nigerians? I might sound bad here but, am sorry, let them all pay for their sins including my parents if they are guilty.

If they go unpunished, where will others learn their lessons from?

For me, I call him 'the purnisher'. If you have watched that movie, you will understand me better.
abeg you for no comment nah!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are hellboy...
you will understand that if you have watched the movie grin

1 Like

Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by chachanga: 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
qasmah:
dream on

leave temitemi; his head is so far up Jonah's ar.se, he can't even smell the shit from that close distance

mummu psychophant wey wan follow corpse enter grave
Re: Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News by cocoduck: 6:01am On Apr 01, 2015
[size=20pt]If buhari does any of these things let my balls get lost[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding / Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.