Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

You Will Be Amazed To See Apc's Change In The Holy Bible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Be Amazed To See Apc's Change In The Holy Bible (688 Views)

China Silicon Valley, I Was Amazed To Read This Post / Must See! APC Soap Campaign Strategy. / See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Be Amazed To See Apc's Change In The Holy Bible by Millionjazz(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
I never know buhari and APC was spoken about in the bible untill today. Pls before u vote read prover24:21-22... U will be suprised and will agree with me that there is nth new under the sun!...after reading, use your discretion. Esp verse 22
Re: You Will Be Amazed To See Apc's Change In The Holy Bible by SeverusSnape(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Millionjazz:
[s]I never know buhari and APC was spoken about in the bible untill today. Pls before u vote read prover24:21-22... U will be suprised and will agree with me that there is nth new under the sun!...after reading, use your discretion. Esp verse 22[/s]
Religion is a joke. Now I know.
Re: You Will Be Amazed To See Apc's Change In The Holy Bible by kodded(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Millionjazz:
I never know buhari and APC was spoken about in the bible untill today. Pls before u vote read prover24:21-22... U will be suprised and will agree with me that there is nth new under the sun!...after reading, use your discretion. Esp verse 22
stop taking weed bro
Re: You Will Be Amazed To See Apc's Change In The Holy Bible by temitemi1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
TRASH!
Millionjazz:
Re: You Will Be Amazed To See Apc's Change In The Holy Bible by gen2briz(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:
stop taking weed bro

Maybe he should stop the wet weed and go for the dry one.
Re: You Will Be Amazed To See Apc's Change In The Holy Bible by tonytony208(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Millionjazz:

anybody can read any meaning to the bible. You can twist and turn it to suit your selfish interest. Those who want to commit adultery or fornication can quote bible to support their lust. If you want to have concubine, get rich at all cost, there are several verses in the bible that you can misquote. Even the devil quotes bible.
Re: You Will Be Amazed To See Apc's Change In The Holy Bible by dajoaneke(m): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is the reason muslim clerics dont like the idea of literally flooding the masses with scriptural materials

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Voting Power For Delta??? / Winner Declared: What Next? / Jonathan Calls Buhari To Congratulate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.