Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) (49781 Views)

‘Hand Of God’ On Nigerian Boy’s Head, Causes Uproar On Social Media (photos) / You Need A Wrist Watch? Check Here!!!!! / 10 Most Expensive Wrist Watches Nigerians May Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2015
This is totally unreasonable
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:42am On Mar 26, 2015
RICHIEBOI1:
This watch you are looking at cost a staggering $18million. Yes, you read it right. When you convert that to Naira, that’s about N3.6billion That’s the billionaire tourbillon watch from Jacob and Co.

http://theinfong.com/2015/03/checkout-the-n1billion-wrist-watch-causing-uproar-online-see-how-it-looks-like-photos/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
The owner can surely skate on this,but the likes of Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are way richer than this billionaire,but they'd never buy this,the watch is more eerie than beautiful,of course it could hurt the eyes and all that,but too much of everything is bad,what happens to buying a normal platinum Jacob with iced out bezzle,iced out face

1 Like

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2015
Will this watch tell me when Our Lord Jesus will come?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2015
Vanity undecided
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by franel4NL: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2015
I saw it yesterday and I was like, mehn...
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Dreyl(m): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2015
I can only buy it if it can make me invisible, nonsense!
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Draizy(m): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2015
this wrist watch can transform nigeria electricity to uninterrupted and some foolish men will still buy this :-

#team GMB

1 Like

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Crysallis(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Boland:
I won't buy it for any reason even if I'm Bill Gate...

That's too expensive for just a wrist watch, unless it can tell me the time the trumpet will sound.... grin grin grin

If That one billion looks like a thousand naira to you, you go buy am.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by obibob2020(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2015
wakacome:
Will the wrist watch tell me when "fani kayode(FFK) will have common sense"??

Wakacome

Even if the watch can tell you the time of death,do you have 1billion naira which you will use to buy it?you wan go steal the money??

Wakacome
wia he go even see the N1billion steal ?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by loomer: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Like say the wristwatch go guarantee person free passage to heaven
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by perrywinco2015(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Vote for change...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by MizMyColi(f): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2015

Ugly Thingsmiley
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by effido666: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2015
D design doesn't even worth d price
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by okotv(m): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2015
I would only buy this if it tells me the time of the rapture. Vanity upon vanity...
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by justi4jesu(f): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2015
So we should do what now? angry
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by tajay12(m): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Nonsense, please what is d watch made of? Even if am d most wealthy person on earth I won't buy it,instead I go use d money give people 4 street. sad
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by talktimi(m): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by spaggyy(m): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2015
[size=20pt]And that will tell you quality time not african time...what's s price in dollars pls?[/size]
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Bifwoli: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2015
Can this watch tell us the exact time Buhari will concede?

If not i'll stick to my cheap watch.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by afeez5808(m): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2015
End time tinz.. I will just wait till the pirated copy is out.
Aba made

2 Likes

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by hotgunz(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Will it show me when the world will end or when Jesus will come If nt am nt interested
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 26, 2015
ALREADI GOTTEN MINE grin grin

HAUSA MARKET 200N grin grin
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Youngk(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2015
does it tell future? nonsense
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by okotv(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2015
Crysallis:

If That one billion looks like a thousand naira to you, you go buy am.
there is no one who can say a billion naira looks like 1000 naira to him. No one

1 Like

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by intergral(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2015
I will buy if and only if It will print me 100million naira every day......... Those polititians will buy it with our money.

1 Like

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 26, 2015
Everybody dey condemn the watch yet them dey laugh people when dey use tecno phones.....smh
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by mrbillz(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2015
Ok
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2015
vanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Donpizzle(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2015
ggrin:
na so craze dy take start o

yaba left ------------------>

Shediotangry
Liarangry
Mumuangry
Odeangry
GTFOH m0f0angry

haaa, al dis 4 one person. Easy oooo
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 26, 2015
Boland:
I won't buy it for any reason even if I'm Bill Gate...

That's too expensive for just a wrist watch, unless it can tell me the time the trumpet will sound.... grin grin grin
lol
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by seangy4konji: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2015
That is chicken to change to 90 percent of the people/looters under JEG'S cabinet...

Chicken change.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by vooks: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Spending money is all about what's left,not how much your burn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.