Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) (49765 Views)

‘Hand Of God’ On Nigerian Boy’s Head, Causes Uproar On Social Media (photos) / You Need A Wrist Watch? Check Here!!!!! / 10 Most Expensive Wrist Watches Nigerians May Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Boland(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2015
pureguide:
lols. Stop this grammatical logistics here. When u have money u buy what u want. If u like it. So just shut ur dirty trash jooor.
Lol... Just because you will buy it if you have the money doesn't mean that everyone else would...
It's only poor minds that worry about irrelevant luxury...
I crave for better buzz than all that...
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by joseph1832(m): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2015
mobuch:

i read somewhere on nairaland where you complained about your difficulties in getting a job because you had a 3rd class and u are from a poor background. send me your cv, and i may be able to make u my personal driver, and if u are a good boy, i will give you a more befitting job as a graduate. take this opportunity, opportunities are rare xpecially in this part of the world.
Perhaps it was your father complaining about getting a job and graduating witha certificate of attendance that you read about you delusional scallywag!.

Abeg employ your papa and mama and your borthers and sisters before you think about employing yourself!. Fake man!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Perhaps it was your father complaining about getting a job and graduating witha certificate of attendance that you read about you delusional scallywag!.

Abeg employ your papa and mama and your borthers and sisters before you think about employing yourself!. Fake man!.

poor hungry fool, u will die in penury;

1 Like

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Hmm something whether it's in billion million or naira na the same time all of them they talk!
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2015
If boys for Oshodi see this one for person hand, them go cut the hand go! grin grin grin grin
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by tundeotunba(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2015
And this watch no go tell when a situation (good or bad) won arise o! Vanity of the highest order!
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by joseph1832(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2015
mobuch:

poor hungry fool, u will die in penury;
That is after you die in deceit you over bloated Chimpanzee.

Mobuch tell me, what do you gain in living a fake life? Does it benefit you in any way apart from making you look like a retarded twerp?.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by danjalingo: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2015
what else can it do, apart from telling the time?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by bellabae(f): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Seriously Wow I'll love to get this.. Anyone know where I can buy it?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by parpylo(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2015
mai only qxn iz? cn it stop or cease time nd also cn it go back in time? if nt,it still performs same function wif mai $56 wristwatch
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by parpylo(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2015
bellabae:
Seriously Wow I'll love to get this.. Anyone know where I can buy it?

underbridge oshodi
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by mikron(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Is it going to tell us when Baba God ll come to rapture us? No be say d watch fine sef
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Errrrrm bro, are you really this dull or you are just acting dull? Because this your comment ehn, e dull die! (no offeinse)
Look at somebody that is clever,so is when you buy 1billion naira wrist watch that makes you clever...poor man like you,this is how people of your type rant.So you think a bill gate or a warren buffet will go for this.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
joseph1832:
That is after you die in deceit you over bloated Chimpanzee.

Mobuch tell me, what do you gain in living a fake life? Does it benefit you in any way apart from making you look like a retarded twerp?.

I repeat again, u will die in abject penury. U r not even worth up to my alsatian dogs. Hopeless hungry fool.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Temysteve(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Boland:
I won't buy it for any reason even if I'm Bill Gate...
That's too expensive for just a wrist watch, unless it can tell me the time the trumpet will sound.... grin grin grin
not again, poor man mentality
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Temysteve(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
tunwumi:
I can only buy such if it will tell me when the next plane crash will happen
Do u ever think u can get richer dan u ar nw?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by joseph1832(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
mobuch:

I repeat again, u will die in abject penury. U r not even worth up to my alsatian dogs. Hopeless hungry fool.
Alsatian dogs? I believe you mean local dogs you conceited troll!.

By the way moboch, go and kiss a pig!!!.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Alsatian dogs? I believe you mean local dogs you conceited troll!.

By the way moboch, go and kiss a pig!!!.

Hopeless jobless fool
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by joseph1832(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
mobuch:

Hopeless jobless fool
Your papa! LMFAO! grin

Oya mobuch no vex for me abeg eh! Na joke I dey. Lol. Fake man.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by destinyzeal(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
the wrist watch go make am immortal
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
I can buy it, Insure it with world-class insurance company, pay premium up to 7 months, then organize people to rob me of the watch, then the insurance pays me, and robbers gives me my cut from the deal.

That's the only motive I could buy it....LOL
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by ksmartdope(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
RICHIEBOI1:
This watch you are looking at cost a staggering $18million. Yes, you read it right. When you convert that to Naira, that’s about N3.6billion That’s the billionaire tourbillon watch from Jacob and Co.

http://theinfong.com/2015/03/checkout-the-n1billion-wrist-watch-causing-uproar-online-see-how-it-looks-like-photos/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
so long if i wear it i can teleport, become superman, disappear n reappear, then the price tag is ok to me
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by ksmartdope(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
ginawest:
dats y I av u na...u wl gimme d money ryt?
you really cant wait to die. can you?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
RICHIEBOI1:
This watch you are looking at cost a staggering $18million. Yes, you read it right. When you convert that to Naira, that’s about N3.6billion That’s the billionaire tourbillon watch from Jacob and Co.

http://theinfong.com/2015/03/checkout-the-n1billion-wrist-watch-causing-uproar-online-see-how-it-looks-like-photos/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

That's why i want to people to make heaven cos all these things are mere dust over there.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Boland(m): 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Temysteve:
not again, poor man mentality
Nah.... The poor man mentality is when believe buying luxurious stuffs like this will make you feel better about yourself...
If you don't need something why go for it just cos it's expensive?
I'm not the one with poor mentality here, you are....
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Na banana island pesin wan wear for him hand
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Adeyeancah(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mega2010:
A son of a looter in naija won't mind buying it and saying it's cheap on Twitter....As if it will take us to heaven...

modified.....This week go still better for me oh.Was first to comment

#Change
Abeg,wetin be the reward of person wey first comment?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by asamaigho(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
can dis one read time?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Applaner: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
DAT is y I will forever love dis my boyfriend (dangote)

dis is exactly de Same type of watch he bought for me on my birthday 2 weeks ago
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
18million what? Ode grin
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
18million what shocked? Ode
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by kayalla(f): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
abeg which time the watch wan talk? e go talk the time wey the owner go die?

nonsense and ingrigent.

anyway sha, money is good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.