Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? (39181 Views)

I Think This Will Be The World Longest Sneaker / Well Mannered Insults To Use Against Your Worst Enemy. Number 7 Is Pure Genius / Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by 5p1naz(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2015
I still can't figure out Why these girls allow themselves become an object of ridicule by allowing these makeup artists take a before and after pic of them And post it online.
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by TRADELYN: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by MizMyColi(f): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2015
OP, Leave Okwu for Okwudili

This is sheer creativeness!

It is called Making Sense Out of Nonsense!
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by ayusco85(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2015
Yes it
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by okotv(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2015
this one is hmmm....
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by Sonne2(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2015
!!!?How did!?....
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by PidginYarns: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Na dis kind babes guys dey mistakenly go toast for night sad
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by ifyemex(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2015
;DWow! I like this. Hope for urgly ladies grin that is the change buhari is talking about.
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by watered(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2015
And she wants a real man who is God fearing, handsome, tall, caring, well connected, has a landed property in Abuja, Lagos, PH and Dubai, who has fleet of exotic cars, holy ghost filled and naira loaded. (If you are in dis category then get clay and make d man for ursef.)

FOR ME MY FIRST OUTING WITH A NEW CATCH IS AT THE POOL SO THAT I'LL SEE HER IN HER REAL STATE OF APPEARANCE grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by activefibre1(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2015
the first girl na...Arhhhhhhh. The second girl na fine girl. Who them be?
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
what's the point??
after seeing the natural face then what?
u mock at her??
not at all ma'am, after that you get to make a choice; can i live with this or not?. Mocking her could come secondary...lol
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by Timoleon(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2015
Nimblemind:
Thats why you should take them swimming on the first date!

you my broda is d wisest niggur ever!
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by banky222: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2015
This picture reminds me of ApesPitCee. Deceiving NIgerians . worwor go always produce worwor. Make up can't stop biology.
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by hensben(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2015
And they want a real man when they ain't real lol
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by Edunwa302(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2015
saasala:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ijluy1jtP9o/VRMIybHGoEI/AAAAAAABk40/GykPkbk02kQ/s1600/CA9bay2WUAAdOLl.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-KBs56xSd_kA/VRMI5N3xIpI/AAAAAAABk48/CIqL2uTeLGs/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/lmaoo-do-you-think-this-is-pure.html
Dis is why I always insist on sleeping over on first visit , first thing in the morning,I put on d brighter light en look straight into her face what I see den is what I believe.
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by skykenny: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2015
They are not the same persons. Look their nose and lips.
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by tonquendo4u(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Lwkm. Pure wickedness. Men hav suffered. U will go n toast this 1 thinking she's Beyonce. In d morning, she will b looking like willie willie grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Wow.
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by Exmay(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2015
This na the reason why I love going to the swimming pool with any chick wey I wan date....
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by ladyabadi(f): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2015
The bible calls it self help.
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by just4fun(m): 9:16am On Mar 26, 2015
SHE IS BEAUTIFULLY TRANSFORMED. WHO NO LIKE BETTER THINGS ??

TELL ME, WHICH GUY WUD WANT TO WOO D FIRST PICTURE WHEN D SECOND ONE IS LUKING PRETTY ??

MAKE UP ?? YES, BUT NOT TO THE EXTREME!!

LUKIN GUD IS WHAT MATTERS.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by ifeomaekol(f): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2015
marieolae:
They will shout 'pure wickedness'
'Team natural'
Yet the kind of girls they're attracted to physically..
I shall say no more
*sips tea*
dnt mind them, u see them going after very over bleached girls and u wonder what happened to 'natural'.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by freshcvv(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2015
PDP transformation agenda boldly defined on her face.
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by tk4rd: 9:19am On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
why would u ask such question?? @ op wickedness 2 whom??
making oneself beautiful via makeup now makes you a wicked person?? well this ain't no wickedness! sad
naija dudes sha! yet u see them craving for a barbied up doll!
go abroad and see how guys are making it big in the fashion, cosmetics, hairdressing business!
una own na 2 dey shout natural! natural! natural!
una go chop that natural face one day undecided

We love it natural jarre.. Park well
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by marieolae(f): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2015
They are confused hypocrites.
ifeomaekol:
dnt mind them, u see them going after very over bleached girls and u wonder what happened to 'natural'.
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by folahann(m): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2015
Girls don't need to open their mouth before they lie. Everything about them is a lie.
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by marieolae(f): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Story!
tk4rd:
We love it natural jarre.. Park well
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by tk4rd: 9:28am On Mar 26, 2015
marieolae:
Story!
True to my toes.. I swear.. We can die for naturally beautiful ladies. We know them when we see them
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by uche77zero(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2015
I am trying to imagine the guy's face when they wake up in the morning.
The guy suppose ask for refund
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by Eberex(m): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? / Model Lola Ogunyemi Speaks Out On Racist Ad, Says Ad was Misinterpreted / Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.