Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? (39176 Views)

I Think This Will Be The World Longest Sneaker / Well Mannered Insults To Use Against Your Worst Enemy. Number 7 Is Pure Genius / Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by okoloikenna(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2015
dem no b same person na see d nose
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by mirexxx(f): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

not at all ma'am, after that you get to make a choice; can i live with this or not?. Mocking her could come secondary...lol
grin
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by Crysallis(m): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2015
The Makeup artist dey show herself. She did bad and Good makeup. i jst feel for the girl she used.
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by wtfCode: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2015
marieolae:
They will shout 'pure wickedness'
'Team natural'
Yet the kind of girls they're attracted to physically..
I shall say no more
*sips tea*
angry u know...u've made enough noise on this forum.
*pulls down boxer*
*wears condom*
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by mirexxx(f): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2015
tk4rd:
We love it natural jarre.. Park well
Lol okies cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by drbunmi(f): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2015
ha ha lets appreciate the make up artist! at least there is solution for ugly faces male or female
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by Shubbylee(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2015
rokiatu:
LMAO girl. Chop kiss. kiss

Lesbïan Alert!! angry
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by gbemi514: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2015
She had beta wear d make up 2 bed.......2 avoid re-introduction of herself every mawnin
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by dammillicious: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2015
na different people abeg...check the nose....its not the same...abi makeup don dey affect shape of nose again
saasala:

Check the hairdo and the forehead
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by niceguy7(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Girls and their fake packaging smiley
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by cocopuffs(f): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Nimblemind:
Thats why you should take them swimming on the first date!
Lwkm grin grin
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by ggrin(f): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2015
KingTom:
Sebelebe grin
ode sad
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by jeffoe(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Low self esteem.
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by lanicky(f): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2015
ggrin:
Omg shockedshockedshockedshocked

Where u see (queentom) kingtom's wiffy pics shockedshocked

The woman sef resemble lanicky tongue

U need to visit TB Joshua for special prayer....# Weyreh# grin
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by Pdizzle(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Guy wey no get OT go suffer for this life
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by alobam1: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2015
You all ladies can see that we guys are much more finer than Una..Without makeup most of you are nothing but a bunch of shit..Yet Una go still dey open Una mouth they shout say one guy no fine..Na there Una go dey till forever..lol.lol
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by kenechukwuj(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2015
saasala:

Check the hairdo and the forehead
they are not the same, check their nose. The both are not same.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by ojnnaco(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2015
I can't believe dis. Goooooosh
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by ojnnaco(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2015
gbemi514:
She had beta wear d make up 2 bed.......2 avoid re-introduction of herself every mawnin
Lolxxxxxxx
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by ojnnaco(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2015
Pdizzle:
Guy wey no get OT go suffer for this life
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by pretty16(f): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2015
It's not the same person Jor. They are 2 different people.
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by sidecheek(f): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2015
Do you have her permission to post her picture on a social for¥
You even labeled her¥
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by uzo4real(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2015
Boiz....any girl you wanna date or marry....take her for a swim first....lol
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by Nickymezor(f): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
why would u ask such question?? @ op wickedness 2 whom??
making oneself beautiful via makeup now makes you a wicked person?? well this ain't no wickedness! sad
naija dudes sha! yet u see them craving for a barbied up doll!
go abroad and see how guys are making it big in the fashion, cosmetics, hairdressing business!
una own na 2 dey shout natural! natural! natural!
una go chop that natural face one day grin ; grin grin

:
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by Nickymezor(f): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
the best is to visit them very early in the morning...
hmmmm undecided
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by Yehman(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
If I hear that they are the same person!
Don't doubt the powers of makeup
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by hardeh89(f): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
If u ask me, I will say na guys dey cause am. Some guys r shouting dey want natural girls yet dey are attracted 2 girls on make up. Its nt wickedness @ all ooo

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
hardeh89:
If u ask me, I will say na guys dey cause am. Some guys r shouting dey want natural girls yet dey are attracted 2 girls on make up. Its nt wickedness @ all ooo

Exactly.
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by KingTom(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
ggrin:
ode sad
Dogbemu grin
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by Eluwilussit(m): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? by tjdimmy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Pure genius rather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pickup And Delivery Services In Lagos For As Low As N500 / Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? / Model Lola Ogunyemi Speaks Out On Racist Ad, Says Ad was Misinterpreted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.